Australian racing

The sport of kings.
eightbo

ughhh... im out early again not going well for me stakes too big for the market giving away too many ticks exit, not patient enough for better levels too in the higher quality stuff

Last week
◘.png
this week
◘◘.png
now my Sat. AUS HR sucks and my other days are great my weekly results have done a flipflop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gazuty

Ballarat feature yet to settle?

The rat 🐀 now settled 27 min late :shock:
Derek27

Quiet night! I usually get up on a Saturday afternoon and see 2-3 pages to look through. :)
Derek27

First Saturday loss of the year, after I squandered my measly Aussie profit on the football. :lol:
eightbo

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:01 am
First Saturday loss of the year, after I squandered my measly Aussie profit on the football. :lol:
Is it Saturday again yet ?

I'm so hungry for the next session. Always appears to whizz around sharpish each week though I find.
Derek27

eightbo wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:58 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:01 am
Is it Saturday again yet ?

I'm so hungry for the next session. Always appears to whizz around sharpish each week though I find.
For me, every day this week has felt like a month. ;)
jimibt

eightbo wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 am
ughhh... im out early again not going well for me stakes too big for the market giving away too many ticks exit, not patient enough for better levels too in the higher quality stuff

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

now my Sat. AUS HR sucks and my other days are great my weekly results have done a flipflop.
weirdly, i have a different take on AUS. CAVEAT, the graph below is a 20 week snapshot of a strategy that I've developed for AUS IP that literally just should not work. Also, this is data from simulation, not Live. However, the bets placed are contextually put on as if live (and match what the market will bear), so should stand up in court.

the only reason this isn't live yet is because i'm very pedantic and have a real need to ensure that backtesting and live (/sim) equate... i think it's time :D

whao-aus.PNG
there have been 15 losing days total in the above, of which only 3 were consecutive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

jimibt wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:50 pm
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

weirdly, i have a different take on AUS. CAVEAT, the graph below is a 20 week snapshot of a strategy that I've developed for AUS IP that literally just should not work. Also, this is data from simulation, not Live. However, the bets placed are contextually put on as if live (and match what the market will bear), so should stand up in court.

the only reason this isn't live yet is because i'm very pedantic and have a real need to ensure that backtesting and live (/sim) equate... i think it's time :D

whao-aus.PNG

there have been 15 losing days total in the above, of which only 3 were consecutive.
Better shape than mine c3mnths (pre start, live)
eightbo

jimibt wrote:
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

whao-aus.PNG

Idk what you're doing but looks pretty. Pop it on live and throw up the results next weekend.
jimibt

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:43 pm
jimibt wrote:
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

whao-aus.PNG

Idk what you're doing but looks pretty. Pop it on live and throw up the results next weekend.
as in sh!t meet fan, fan meet... :D
eightbo

Jimbit if you got a money printer hop to it, you are here to make money no ? ;)
Last edited by eightbo on Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
eightbo

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm
Better shape than mine c3mnths (pre start, live)
Not too shabby my guy. There's a ton of value around in these markets so you should be pressing on from there over time ideally.
Are those results from botting Mon-Sun ?

Hopefully a better effort from me in tomorrow's session. Got the necessary adjustments ready just a case of executing.
Also noticed a correlation with how much sleep I get pre-session with poor results so gonna tire myself out as much as poss. tomorrow & see if I can get 3h/4.5h rather than the 30mins of late
Anbell

jimibt wrote:
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

whao-aus.PNG

Make It Rain
napshnap

jimibt wrote:
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

whao-aus.PNG

Good luck with that, jimibt!
Anbell

jimibt wrote:
eightbo wrote:

Last week
◘.png

this week
◘◘.png

whao-aus.PNG

BTW - I understand the pedantic thing, and how you wanna get it *just right* - but why not run live, in parallel, for small$$ after week 1 or 5 or 10?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”