Football Scores, In-Play Stats & Momentum via script, using an API. Version 2

sniffer66

Euler wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:52 am
Should be easier to push stuff into Bet Angel now thanks to the new API.
I had planned to update the code to do just that Peter. Passing all the SV's used via the API. It's having the time lol
climpies

Could someone help this village idiot get this up and running?

I've installed auto-it, added Json.au3 & binarycall.au3 to the includes directory.

Created c:\temp\csv-output directory.
Put SS_Fuzzy_V1.0 into the temp directory.
Downloaded SS LTD 2nd Half V1.1.baf & added it to guardian.

I run SS_Fuzzy_V1.0, but get a flashing red X and paused. Do i need to create the output csv's or should the script create them when run? Guardian log is full of file not found, which is not surprising as it's not there.
ija34

Doesn't seem to be working on mine. I tried the original file which worked and was creating the output file then downloaded the updated version, set it to run but it's just saying Running and then underneath says setting Hotkeys. It's not coming up with anything underneath or creating the output .csv file.

Any one know why this might be?
spherelance

Hi,

I'm incredibly confused due to having to hop around different threads (not moaning but can't the OP be amended with the relevant file download links?)

Can't find the SS_Fuzzy au3 file, got the two utility au3 files. Also not sure which baf file to use.

In my defence I have long covid and "enjoying" brain fog so fairly easy to confuse!
sniffer66

spherelance wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:37 am
Hi,

I'm incredibly confused due to having to hop around different threads (not moaning but can't the OP be amended with the relevant file download links?)

Can't find the SS_Fuzzy au3 file, got the two utility au3 files. Also not sure which baf file to use.

In my defence I have long covid and "enjoying" brain fog so fairly easy to confuse!
Sorry about that. By the time I went back to the OP to edit with the changes so they all appeared in the 1st post, it was too old for me to edit.

Looks like I deleted SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 by mistake. Its back on my Google Drive now in the same location as the other 2 files
sIGNAL

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 am
spherelance wrote:
Hi,

Sorry about that. By the time I went back to the OP to edit with the changes so they all appeared in the 1st post, it was too old for me to edit.

Looks like I deleted SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 by mistake. Its back on my Google Drive now in the same location as the other 2 files

Ive followed all instructions but get the following line in scite when i run the script but nothing else....
>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\temp\SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3"

Is this all correct or an error and if an error do you know where I am going wrong ?

Edit: i pasted the code from the orginal thread into a new file and ran that and it seems to be working. I can now see a time stamp every 30 secs in scite and the csv files are updating but its creating the old file sofascore.csv

from what i read that code was corrupt and was replaced with the new SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 file which when i run does nothing ?
sniffer66

sIGNAL wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:13 am
sniffer66 wrote:
spherelance wrote:
Hi,

Ive followed all instructions but get the following line in scite when i run the script but nothing else....
>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\temp\SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3"

Is this all correct or an error and if an error do you know where I am going wrong ?

Edit: i pasted the code from the orginal thread into a new file and ran that and it seems to be working. I can now see a time stamp every 30 secs in scite and the csv files are updating but its creating the old file sofascore.csv

from what i read that code was corrupt and was replaced with the new SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 file which when i run does nothing ?
Pm me. I have a new version that uses the BA API. I'll get you working
sIGNAL

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:22 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:13 am
sniffer66 wrote:

Pm me. I have a new version that uses the BA API. I'll get you working
Thanks for getting back to. PM sent.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”