Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Sylowuk

Hi all

Just downloaded this but it seems not to be activating in practice mode? i know this is old now but is it able to run still ?

Many thanks
Sy
Dallas

Sylowuk wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:46 pm
Hi all

Just downloaded this but it seems not to be activating in practice mode? i know this is old now but is it able to run still ?

Many thanks
Sy
Yes all the files still work no matter how old they are

Did you have the markets added to Guardian and the rules applied to them before KO?
Sylowuk

Hi
Thanks for yr quick reply
I loaded up all of today's CS markets into Guardian and applied the rule to them all and i watch them but no bets placed at the 80th + minutes? I'll check if the first few were already in play ? And see if new games have worked

Edit: Hi Yes new games have been triggered sorry to have pestered you :oops:

Thanks Sy
Last edited by Sylowuk on Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

Sylowuk wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:12 pm
Hi
Thanks for yr quick reply
I loaded up all of today's CS markets into Gardian and applied the rule to them all and i watch them but no bets placed at the 80th + minutes? I'll check if the first few were already in play ? And see if new games have worked

Thanks Sy
Also check you have your Guardian refresh rate set fast enough if you have a lot of markets in Guardian
This posts explains how Guardian cycles and refreshes markets and where to configure the important parts like the refresh rate etc'
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Sylowuk

Hi
yes i have refresh to its fastest settings, but ill watch the video.... nothing triggered from 14.00 today i had 2 games with 1 bet unmatched each ?
Not sure why just thought load up all the games for today and run the bot but do you think thats why it wont bet ? too many markets ?
friggisbs

Hi

I've tried to tweak the 'lay CS in the last ten minutes' file but it is not firing.

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong please?

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

friggisbs wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:55 am
Hi

I've tried to tweak the 'lay CS in the last ten minutes' file but it is not firing.

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong please?

thanks
All looks fine as far as I can see

Are you adding the markets to Guardian and applying the automation file before the match kicks off so it has the correct in-play time?
friggisbs

Hi Dallas

Thanks for swift reply.

It may be that I added the rule to a game that was already in play. I will try again today.

Also I'm using an Australian VPS with a VPN set up in the UK as I know in play trading is not allowed in Australia. I live in the UK.

But just thinking could the time on the server be an issue or would guardian use Betfair for all timings?

Thanks
ShaunWhite

friggisbs wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:21 am
Also I'm using an Australian VPS....... I live in the UK.
That's a long round trip, the Betfair servers are located in Dublin.
kearnseyuk

Hi Dallas

How would we add the CS market into Guardian for our selected matches? When i go to add games it only gives the option of adding match odds or O/U 2.5 goals?

thanks
Dallas

kearnseyuk wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:14 pm
Hi Dallas

How would we add the CS market into Guardian for our selected matches? When i go to add games it only gives the option of adding match odds or O/U 2.5 goals?

thanks
Its no different to adding any other type of market
However in football BF will open match odds and O/U2.5 first, then as it gets nearer the match time they'll start to add other markets for it. So you've probably just searched for countries/leagues which don't have any matches for a few more days and the CS markets aren't yet available
kearnseyuk

Yes, i was looking at Fridays games, i forgot markets get added at different points. Many thanks
Hanson36

Good Morning,

How would I modify this to lay 0-0 after 60 minutes please?

Many thanks for any help,
Nick
Dallas

Coups90 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm
Hey!

Is there a way to alter this to do LAY CURRENT SCORE @ HT? I know you can just change the minutes of the bet but what if the current score isnt the favourite as this rule assumes?

Regards,

Liam
You just need to edit the times each of the lay rules is armed at on the General tab to whatever the time you want

Just remember to add around 17mins (2mins added time at the end of the first half and 15mins for the HT break)
chengot

hi just starting on bet angel .. how do u open the baf. file to view ? thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”