Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot

This bot is for the well known football strategy of laying the draw

It Places a £10 lay bet on the draw 1 min before K.O then greens up once as goal has been score and you move into profit.

This is rule is identical to how Peter set his up in one of his Bet Angel TV tutorial video's.

The strategy works best on games will equally matched teams where goals are expected.

To use the file just click on the Lay the Draw.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MartinDK81

Thanks for sharing this, Dallas.

I've been testing my own Lay the draw automation, which seems to work like yours. I got this one example here, where Bet Angel already greened up after the first goal, and 30 mins. later it looks like this:
http://screencast.com/t/H2XJ5sgm7sZp

Too bad it's just practice mode :roll: but would I really be able to get a profit of 1200 £ in some cases?
This game is 4-0 at the moment, so the draw is set to 1000 on the backing.
Dallas

The figure of 11.78 is what you currently have regardless of the result, if you where to click on that 11779.97 figure this would place a back bet on the draw at 1000.0 and this would be your winnings should the match now end in a draw with a zero loss on either of the other teams.

If you where to tick the "Green trade profit" box at the top you would see identical figures to what you currently have under the selection names appear in these boxes instead.
MartinDK81

Aha now I understand, thanks for the explanation. It's not a very high profit you are getting from laying the draw then, but the liability is very high.
Dallas

It depends on what odds your laying at as to what your liability (loss) could be, with Lay the draw its a good idea to have a exit plan ie, close after "X" mins have elapsed and take any loss or not allow the loss to exceed £X amount before closing if no goal is scored
(any of which can be added into your automation rule)

As for what you can win whenever laying the maximum you can win even by doing nothing is the value of the original lay stake, closing or hedging mid event will give you part of that depending on the circumstance at which the close is ordered as its now been spread out across the other selections.
duggs

I have been trialing this bot i choose matches where i believe they will be two goals or more and the draw price is 3/1 or less (I look at last five matches of each side and if 80% of matches had 2 goals or more this is a selection) My First 16 matches had 2 goals + and won a total of £24.20 to £10 lay stakes some of the profits were so low 7 were 39p or less however on the 17th match i had the 0-0 draw and lost £30 so I am now losing £5.80 on this system. I was thinking of binning the system because I cant see how you can make a long term profit because you will always pick the occasional 0-0 draw however I have looked at when the first goal in each match was scored
0-22 6 37%
23-45 4 25%
46-68 5 31%
69-90 0
0-0 1

So it looks like if you if a stop loss bet is made at 69th minute you can control the downside I would probably put the stop at half of the liablity which based on the 0-0 i was watching today is around the 70 Minute Mark if I did this i would still be in profit. I will look to continue with this system using a stop loss and i will tell you how i get on
vladilyich

To prevent a big loss why not specify a fixed price so at worst you know how big your potential loss will be or lay to a fixed liability,which is pretty much the same thing?

Just a suggestion.
harriwag5

i find backing 0-0 2-2 3-3for a small stake takes the pain away if it is a draw
duduzzu

How to fix the time for Back DRAW after min'75 (I mean what time I have to set for "Rule Trigger Times"?

Thank you!
duduzzu

75 minutes = 1 hour 15 minutes

...so I set to close the trade at time 01:15:00, and this happened when was min'90 of the game
greety

I've just downloaded this and have a couple of quick questions.
If the bot greens up on the first goal being scored presumably 1-1/2-2 won't be a problem because you have scratch on those scores and a profit on anything else. So it is only 0-0 you have to worry about. Correct?
Secondly, anyone who has traded football will know that an early goal to the underdog probably means the odds come in, so you are looking at a red screen. Would the bot "red" up, so you are looking at a loss?
And let's say on a Saturday, you have six PL matches. You lay all six at average odds of 4.0.
So one draw won't hurt you (because its greened) the other four win for you so hypothetically, you could afford one 0-0? Is that right?
Dallas

If the teams are evenly matched then the only danger score is 0-0 which most people add some sort of trade out around 2.0 or around 75mins for around half stake loss if that's still the score, its a individuals preference.

Yes your right in saying that if you use it on games with a strong fav and the dog scores first the draw price will drop rather than rise so if using on these type of games you would likely want to be adding in some additional conditions to cover these situations.
greety

As usual, thanks for the reply Dallas.
I suppose I must have assumed right, because you have'nt corrected me.
I'll probably be using this in batches of six matches at a time with minimum stakes. I'll post up a progress report in case anybody might be interested.
Thats assuming I can load up the relevant, individual matches.
gareth75

Hi Im currently trying out the automation rule from the shared files on this forum ( lay the draw & green up if goal scored or profit more than 0) but I am finding that a number of games are greening up straight away. Why is that?
Thanks
Dallas

gareth75 wrote:Hi Im currently trying out the automation rule from the shared files on this forum ( lay the draw & green up if goal scored or profit more than 0) but I am finding that a number of games are greening up straight away. Why is that?
Thanks
The draw odds will slowly decrease after K.O untill there is a goal but in a illiquid market the odds can sometimes rise a tick or two first and the green up part of the rule is set to trigger as soon as it see's a profit.
There are a number of ways to avoid this the easiest would be to change the arm time of the "green up" part of the rule till a minute or two into the match (00:02:00) by which point the odds will of reduced since K.O and a premeutre green up wont occur.
If a goal is scored within the first 2 mins the rule will still green up as soon as it arms.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”