Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

milan853

i dont have any from yesterday just i will try 15games today if be same i will send you log mate.thanks for answer
at the moment i use stable scalping on horses and is any chance to change option if i wait for back odd7.8 just odd drop to 7.0 my bot close this bet i would like leave for longer time .
Archangel

Hi

I am having an issue with this bot where it is greening up some games early on and before a goal is scored, and there is a tiny green figure.
Any why this would be happening ?
Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:24 pm
Hi

I am having an issue with this bot where it is greening up some games early on and before a goal is scored, and there is a tiny green figure.
Any why this would be happening ?
If you increase the profit value on the green up rule that will allow it to drift out a few ticks without it triggering, which can happen in less liquid markets or if there is sustained early pressure by one side
Archangel

Thanks, seems to have done the trick
Archangel

Is it possible for me to add a condition to a rule on one market that is depended on a different market?

For example, with this Lay the Draw Rule I only want it to trigger if the over/under 2.5 goals market is above or below a certain price.
Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:15 pm
Is it possible for me to add a condition to a rule on one market that is depended on a different market?

For example, with this Lay the Draw Rule I only want it to trigger if the over/under 2.5 goals market is above or below a certain price.
Yes, and there's actually a ready-made example to do exactly that on these markets
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232
Archangel

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:27 pm
Archangel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Yes, and there's actually a ready-made example to do exactly that on these markets
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232
Thanks!
pokerfaced

Hi.
Is there a way of getting this to green up only if the fav scores and letting it run if the dog scores?
Dallas

pokerfaced wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:53 pm
Hi.
Is there a way of getting this to green up only if the fav scores and letting it run if the dog scores?
Yes it can be done and in a few ways, one would be to add a 'Fix Order of Market selections' rule and arm it to trigger once just before the lay bet rule triggers

Then on the green up rule add a 'Historical Relative Odds' condition and test
Back price of nominated selection
by order of favouritism 1
is less than
Back price of nominated selection
by order of favouritism 1
60 secs ago
minus 10 ticks
pokerfaced

thank you. i will give that a go.
it sounded a lot more complicated than it actually was.
phunkallstar

Hi All

A couple of questions on this I'm hoping someone considerably smarter than me can answer!

1) I see you can set the lay bet as % of balance, is it possible to set profits the same way if you're greening up?
2) I've added in a new rule to close all bets if it's 0-0 at 75 mins, basically take the loss on the 0-0 at that point as opposed to letting it run.
Can someone take a look at the attached and let me know if I've got the parameters correct on the final rule and ofcourse if there are any pointers please let me know.
All I'm looking to do is lay the draw at 0-0 after 15 mins then green up at a fixed level based on the original balance pre game, then finally if the game gets to 75 mins, I just want to close all positions and take the loss at that point if it's 0-0.

Cheers
J
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

1, yes you could store the value of your balance pre-off (or whenever you wanted), then use that stored value as your green up condition
2, its currently armed to trigger after 16mins, this needs changing to around 01:32:00 if its to trigger around 75mins
3, The green up after a goal rule is only testing the profit is greater than £50, that needs changing to a stored value (then you'll need a stored value rule as per item 1)
waywyrd

Hi,

How would you exit if/when the underdog scores, this is my first attempt with football, so I'm not really clued up on how the odds move when the underdog scores the first goal. And exit when the score is 0-0 around 60-70 mins or the draw odds hit say 2.0?

Apologies in advance if this has been answered and I haven't understood or read properly.

Waywyrd.
phunkallstar

Cheers Dallas

I’ll have a play with it.

I think for the minute I’ll just lay with a % of balance and just alter the profit rule to a fixed amount but adjust that rule daily/weekly.

I’ll have a play with the exit rule too.

J
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:50 pm
Hi,

How would you exit if/when the underdog scores, this is my first attempt with football, so I'm not really clued up on how the odds move when the underdog scores the first goal. And exit when the score is 0-0 around 60-70 mins or the draw odds hit say 2.0?

Apologies in advance if this has been answered and I haven't understood or read properly.

Waywyrd.
If the dog were to score first the draw odds would shorten further as the market would view the most likely outcome then would be fav equalizing rather than the dog hanging on.

If you wanted to green up in that scenario you'd need three green up rules (or use one green up rule and group your conditions to cover the three scenarios)

One if the dog scores
One if the fav scores
One at 'X' price

To group the condition you'd use the option of 'One or more of the conditions must be true'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gro ... tions.html

and add an Historical relative odds condition to test
selections price now
is less than
selections price 65 secs ago
minus 10 ticks

Historical relative odds cond
selections price now
is greater than
selections price 65 secs ago
plus 10 ticks

Fixed Odds Cond