Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

cyclops1000 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:20 am
Ok I understand that but how do I apply 2 automation files on 1 match?
The correct score and match odds markets are two separate markets, so you'd apply an automation file to each
T84UK

I would like this strategy to cash out at around the 75th minute should game still be 0-0 so I can limit losses. What exactly do I have to add to the strategy?

Thnaks
Dallas

T84UK wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:06 am
I would like this strategy to cash out at around the 75th minute should game still be 0-0 so I can limit losses. What exactly do I have to add to the strategy?

Thnaks
It just needs another green all selections rule and adding which is armed using in-play from 01:32:00 till 01:35:00
Samip

I have Now the problem is I do not know how to make the Lay the Draw... file. Its purpose would be to find the most suitable matches, but I will not move football games from the left menu to that right. At least the Horse Games only moved to it by pressing the add button, but in football games it still looks like 0 selected. Another problem is to find out how this software will automatically start betting on my Betfair account, so whether it still needs to be approved separately.

Sami

Samip

Dallas

Samip wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:29 am
I have Now the problem is I do not know how to make the Lay the Draw... file. Its purpose would be to find the most suitable matches, but I will not move football games from the left menu to that right. At least the Horse Games only moved to it by pressing the add button, but in football games it still looks like 0 selected. Another problem is to find out how this software will automatically start betting on my Betfair account, so whether it still needs to be approved separately.

Sami

The following page of the user guide shows ways of quickly adding bulk markets to Guardian, there is also a video link at the bottom of the page
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... ction.html

If you want some ready-made filters and coupons you can download them from the following section
viewforum.php?f=63
viewforum.php?f=64
thedippyduck

Is there any way to set the profit and loss to a % of overall liability as opposed to fixed amount?

I ask because I'm using as bot on a range of starting prices and want the profit exit as a percentage of the liability.
Dallas

thedippyduck wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:29 pm
Is there any way to set the profit and loss to a % of overall liability as opposed to fixed amount?

I ask because I'm using as bot on a range of starting prices and want the profit exit as a percentage of the liability.
Yes, if your using the latest V1.54
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=20081

You can store the value of your Profit or loss and give it 'whatever name you want' and make any adjustment (ie, minus 50%)
Then on your green up rule add a 'Green All Profit Condition' to test the amount is greater than a Stored Value named 'whatever you called it'
milan853

hello
downloaded this bot and use about 20 times
about 2-3times bot after goal green all lines like normal just after few min again put bet for draw
do you know why/.i ont change any think in bot.just use small stakes for practise
:?
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:08 pm
hello
downloaded this bot and use about 20 times
about 2-3times bot after goal green all lines like normal just after few min again put bet for draw
do you know why/.i ont change any think in bot.just use small stakes for practise
:?
Do you have the log from the market?

The lay rule is only armed to trigger once during the final minute before KO so would be totally impossible for it to place a 2nd bet mid match, even if you'd re-applied or resaved the rule
milan853

i dont have any from yesterday just i will try 15games today if be same i will send you log mate.thanks for answer
at the moment i use stable scalping on horses and is any chance to change option if i wait for back odd7.8 just odd drop to 7.0 my bot close this bet i would like leave for longer time .
Archangel

Hi

I am having an issue with this bot where it is greening up some games early on and before a goal is scored, and there is a tiny green figure.
Any why this would be happening ?
Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:24 pm
Hi

I am having an issue with this bot where it is greening up some games early on and before a goal is scored, and there is a tiny green figure.
Any why this would be happening ?
If you increase the profit value on the green up rule that will allow it to drift out a few ticks without it triggering, which can happen in less liquid markets or if there is sustained early pressure by one side
Archangel

Thanks, seems to have done the trick
Archangel

Is it possible for me to add a condition to a rule on one market that is depended on a different market?

For example, with this Lay the Draw Rule I only want it to trigger if the over/under 2.5 goals market is above or below a certain price.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”