Lay the Over 2.5 Goals & Green Up Guardian Automation Bot

Kazbet

Think Ive worked out the green up rule only needs to trigger once ?
Seems to work anyhow.
As Im new to all this Im not sure how or why the rule chenged must have been me messing,
lakers2324

I'm in Australia so i can't place bets in-play so i have setup the offset on 15 ticks but when the market suspends, my unmatched is cancelled. Is there any way around this, apart from getting a VPS.

Thanks
Dallas

lakers2324 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 am
I'm in Australia so i can't place bets in-play so i have setup the offset on 15 ticks but when the market suspends, my unmatched is cancelled. Is there any way around this, apart from getting a VPS.

Thanks
Unfortunately not, its Australian law thats preventing you from betting in-play not Bet Angel.
A VPS is also not guaranteed to help either, it really depends how betfair have tagged your account. Most likely they have tagged the account as Australian resident and that'll prevent in-play bets wherever you connect from, but there's a chance they are just checking the IP address of the incoming call.

Id first ask betfair if you were to visit the UK for a short time would be allowed to place bets in-play, if yes then a VPS would work.
Or alternatively just try the cheapest VPS for a month and see if it works with your account.
edward60

I have a problem with this automation. It does not Green up when a goal is scored, When I look at the correct score log I find the log has recorded nothing for quite some time before the goal was scored. It therefore does not record the 0-0 when the odds are 1000 and so does not green up. Does anyone know what causes this. I am running BA pro 1.56.
edward60

Opps sorry posted on the wrong link
bila77

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:00 am
dzhonkz wrote:If the goal is scored in these first 15 min will the bot close the trade anyway?
Sorry for noob question, im new at betangel
No it is currently just set to green up after mins regardless of a goal or not, you could set it to close after a goal if you wanted to.
Can you please explain how I can do this?

thank you
Stoyanoff

Hello,

I'm new with automation and still find it very difficult to automate something simple, but with your help won't be impossible I suppose. So I would like to automate lay O2.5 goals market 45 sec before Kick off then start gradually exit my position. For example: 10 ticks above 25% , 5 ticks from previous match 25% and so on until 100% match and finally hedge up my position. As stop loss I would like to set up if goal is scored hedge my position straight after it. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
Dallas

Stoyanoff wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:26 pm
Hello,

I'm new with automation and still find it very difficult to automate something simple, but with your help won't be impossible I suppose. So I would like to automate lay O2.5 goals market 45 sec before Kick off then start gradually exit my position. For example: 10 ticks above 25% , 5 ticks from previous match 25% and so on until 100% match and finally hedge up my position. As stop loss I would like to set up if goal is scored hedge my position straight after it. Any help will be much appreciated.

In addition to a 'Place lay bet' rule armed before KO
To exit in stages you'll need several 'place back bet' rules also all armed before KO (you could use the 'First rule to trigger option and set them to all trigger 5 secs after the first rule - ie, your lay rule has triggered)

So for your first back bet rule on the parameters tab you'd us
'Place at custom ticks above reverse market price' 10 ticks
and set the stake to whatever 25% of your lay stake was

Then for your second back bet rule on the parameters tab you'd us
'Place at custom ticks above reverse market price' 15 ticks

and so on until you've got enough rules to have exited your position

You'd then need a 'Keep all unmatched bets rule' that could also be armed to trigger after first rule, but if you use 10 secs here that will allow all your back bets to be placed ready

Then it would be upto you if you wanted to green up at the end, if you did you'd do this by adding a
Close Trade on selection with greening' rule - armed to trigger in-play from 00:05:00 till 00:59:00 (or as long as it might take to match all 4 of your back bets)
Then add the following condition
'Amount of matched bets condition'
to test
the selections matched lay bets are
equal to
the selections matched back bets

and that will do it
Stoyanoff

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:47 pm
Stoyanoff wrote:
Hello,

To exit in stages you'll need several 'place back bet' rules also all armed before KO (you could use the 'First rule to trigger option and set them to all trigger 5 secs after the first rule - ie, your lay rule has triggered)

You'd then need a 'Keep all unmatched bets rule' that could also be armed to trigger after first rule, but if you use 10 secs here that will allow all your back bets to be placed ready

Then it would be upto you if you wanted to green up at the end, if you did you'd do this by adding a
Close Trade on selection with greening' rule - armed to trigger in-play from 00:05:00 till 00:59:00 (or as long as it might take to match all 4 of your back bets)
to test
equal to

and that will do it
Perfect. But I just didn't get how to set stop lose if goal is scored I want to hedge straight away.
Dallas

Stoyanoff wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Stoyanoff wrote:
Hello,

to test
equal to

and that will do it
Perfect. But I just didn't get how to set stop lose if goal is scored I want to hedge straight away.
If you add a 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening' rule with the following conditions

Historical Relative Odds Condition
Selections Lay Price
Now is Less than
Selections Lay Price
65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Unsuspended Time Condition
Is Greater than 65secs

That will do that for you
Stoyanoff

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:17 pm
Stoyanoff wrote:
Dallas wrote:

to test
equal to

and that will do it
If you add a 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening' rule with the following conditions

Selections Lay Price
Now is Less than
Selections Lay Price
65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 65secs

Thank you very much Dallas. I should get degree to understand this automation and use it fluently. :)
Stoyanoff

Stoyanoff wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:57 am
Dallas wrote:
Stoyanoff wrote:

Selections Lay Price
Now is Less than
Selections Lay Price
65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 65secs

Thank you very much Dallas. I should get degree to understand this automation and use it fluently. :)
Hi Dallas

I did exactly what you guided me to do but this automation is not even placing bets at all. i will upload the file if possible to check it and see if something is wrong done( which is definitely done by me ). Thanks in advance
Lay the Over 2.5 & Green Up.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Stoyanoff wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:41 pm
Stoyanoff wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Selections Lay Price
Now is Less than
Selections Lay Price
65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 65secs

Hi Dallas

I did exactly what you guided me to do but this automation is not even placing bets at all. i will upload the file if possible to check it and see if something is wrong done( which is definitely done by me ). Thanks in advance
The file you've uploaded here is mine from the OP
Stoyanoff

Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:05 pm
Stoyanoff wrote:
Stoyanoff wrote:

Hi Dallas

Aww sorry I didn't realize I uploaded your file. So this is mine automation now, also when I put that to certain game if i want tot deploy to different game it tells me the file is engaged to the first game I deployed it and might not work for next game. Why is that?
lay over 2.5 goals.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Stoyanoff wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:05 pm
Stoyanoff wrote:

Hi Dallas

Aww sorry I didn't realize I uploaded your file. So this is mine automation now, also when I put that to certain game if i want tot deploy to different game it tells me the file is engaged to the first game I deployed it and might not work for next game. Why is that? lay over 2.5 goals.baf
I'll check the file in the morning soon but regarding using it on multiple games you need to apply the rule to a Betfair row, order of fav etc rather than applying it by name

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”