Lay the Over 2.5 Goals & Green Up Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

kening wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 pm
Thanks

So, just to be clear, if I move the: "To seconds after start " to 1200 that should be okay?

Sorry if this is a daft question- I am new to this
Yes, that's basically telling Guardian to refresh the market up until 20mins after the start time.
Once a market is not being refreshed any rules applied to it can no longer trigger
kening

Brilliant

Thanks, Dallas
pete444

Hi Dallas, firstly thank you for all your bots. I could never design them myself unless I had a spare 400 years to learn.

I played the bot on 3 games last night. 2 of them worked fine, but the Fulham-Reading game did not work as expected.
Lay bet went in just before kick off & then nothing happened for the rest of the game. Goal was scored early at 14 mins, but I was expecting the bot to green or red up at 15-20 mins (As I have it set).
It appears that the market was suspended between 04:15:26 & not unsuspended until 04:24:37.
I assume that the market was suspended after the goal, but why was it not unsuspended for another 9 minutes. Don't tell me VAR took that long to review!!!! Those are both rhetorical questions.
I am assuming that I missed the green up rule due to the 9 minute suspension. How wold best the best way to avoid this again? Could I just change the green all selections trigger to 15 min - 30 min?

Secondly, does the "Green All Selections" rule type red up as well as green up?

2/01/2020 03:59:53: [G_Auto] : $ 10.00 Lay bet placed on Over 2.5 Goals at 1.77. Fully matched at 1.76995. Ref: 190214675281
2/01/2020 04:00:48: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
2/01/2020 04:00:48: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
2/01/2020 04:01:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
2/01/2020 04:15:26: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
2/01/2020 04:24:37: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
2/01/2020 05:19:27: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

Thank you muchly.

Peter
Dallas

pete444 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:56 am
Hi Dallas, firstly thank you for all your bots. I could never design them myself unless I had a spare 400 years to learn.

I played the bot on 3 games last night. 2 of them worked fine, but the Fulham-Reading game did not work as expected.
Lay bet went in just before kick off & then nothing happened for the rest of the game. Goal was scored early at 14 mins, but I was expecting the bot to green or red up at 15-20 mins (As I have it set).
It appears that the market was suspended between 04:15:26 & not unsuspended until 04:24:37.
I assume that the market was suspended after the goal, but why was it not unsuspended for another 9 minutes. Don't tell me VAR took that long to review!!!! Those are both rhetorical questions.
I am assuming that I missed the green up rule due to the 9 minute suspension. How wold best the best way to avoid this again? Could I just change the green all selections trigger to 15 min - 30 min?

Secondly, does the "Green All Selections" rule type red up as well as green up?

2/01/2020 03:59:53: [G_Auto] : $ 10.00 Lay bet placed on Over 2.5 Goals at 1.77. Fully matched at 1.76995. Ref: 190214675281
2/01/2020 04:00:48: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
2/01/2020 04:00:48: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
2/01/2020 04:01:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
2/01/2020 04:15:26: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
2/01/2020 04:24:37: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
2/01/2020 05:19:27: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

Thank you muchly.

Peter
Glad to hear they are being of help to you.

Yes, your correct about the prolonged suspension meaning it missed the arm time of the rule, you could just increase this to run up to HT or even later that way any long suspensions once its past 15mins it will still trigger as soon as it's unsuspended.

I never seen the game myself so not sure why it was suspened for so long, VAR tends to be the main cause but sometimes it can be as simple as the Betfair scout responsible for suspending and unsuspending simply forgot to do it, or had equipment issuses
pete444

Thanks Dallas. I changed the bot to green up between 15-30 mins just in case.
Played 2 games last night & they both had a goal before 15 mins so lost a little bit on each. Both games ended up under 2.5 goals. Typical!
harrysson

Some help for a Bet Angel newbie/computer dummy would be geatly appreciated. I have used this baf file a few times and it has worked ok including 2 just before the one I am about to refer to. Yesterday I also ran it on the Burnley v Arsenal game which ended 0-0, and I was surprised later to find my Betfair (BF) profit and loss account showed a net loss on the trade - there should have been a small profit. On examining the BF statement in more detail I see that 2 back bets of the same amount, and at the same time, have been recorded by BF - whereas there should have been only 1? On looking at the baf file I notice that the green up trigger rule refers to "up to 2 times (10 secs rearm delay)". Could that lead to 2 similar back bets being placed by mistake to green up and is that what may have happened here? Would just once be better, and if that is right how does one write it into the trigger rule? Sorry but this is a "computer dummy" asking?! Many thanks.
harrysson

An addendum to the above post. I have since read that changing the rearm trigger from 10 seconds to 15 seconds might solve potential issues such as the one I encountered. I notice there is also an option to use the"optimise greening" facility. Would that be recommended when using this baf file? Thanks.
Dallas

harrysson wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:15 pm
Some help for a Bet Angel newbie/computer dummy would be geatly appreciated. I have used this baf file a few times and it has worked ok including 2 just before the one I am about to refer to. Yesterday I also ran it on the Burnley v Arsenal game which ended 0-0, and I was surprised later to find my Betfair (BF) profit and loss account showed a net loss on the trade - there should have been a small profit. On examining the BF statement in more detail I see that 2 back bets of the same amount, and at the same time, have been recorded by BF - whereas there should have been only 1? On looking at the baf file I notice that the green up trigger rule refers to "up to 2 times (10 secs rearm delay)". Could that lead to 2 similar back bets being placed by mistake to green up and is that what may have happened here? Would just once be better, and if that is right how does one write it into the trigger rule? Sorry but this is a "computer dummy" asking?! Many thanks.
If you were trading on a lower league fixture where the in-play bet delay is longer than 10 secs then yes you'd need to increase that re-arm time, or if using stakes below the £2 min (even for greening up) as this doubles the length of the delay. So even on Premier League matches with a 5-sec delay using sub £2 bets the delay becomes 10 secs and that could cause a 2nd green up to be trigger just before your first arrives in the market and gets matched
harrysson

Sorry to be a nuisance and apologies if this a daft question, but as a newbie I am trying to get my head round how these (very new to me) rules work in practice. So referring to your answer, how do I know what the "in play delay" is. Does it vary eg 10 secs for lower leagues but less for "higher" leagues, or is set somewhere in the bot. Also whilst I am here is it better to use "optimise greening" with these bets? Many thanks.
Dallas

harrysson wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:19 pm
Sorry to be a nuisance and apologies if this a daft question, but as a newbie I am trying to get my head round how these (very new to me) rules work in practice. So referring to your answer, how do I know what the "in play delay" is. Does it vary eg 10 secs for lower leagues but less for "higher" leagues, or is set somewhere in the bot. Also whilst I am here is it better to use "optimise greening" with these bets? Many thanks.
It varies depending on country and league, there is a lost of a few of them here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11148

Optimised greening is only for 2 runner markets, so can be used on over/under but not match odds markets, it's explained further in this blog
https://www.betangel.com/blog/betfair-t ... -cash-out/
harrysson

Many thanks, very helpful.
Calvinm55

Hi Guys,

Looking for help or pointed in the right direction for a simple bot:

Back O2.5 market when score is 0-0 after 15 mins, Then Green up when 2 goals have been scored.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

Calv
Dallas

Calvinm55 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:16 am
Hi Guys,

Looking for help or pointed in the right direction for a simple bot:

Back O2.5 market when score is 0-0 after 15 mins, Then Green up when 2 goals have been scored.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

Calv
Maybe start with this one (and remove the 2nd rule)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=20508

Then you could add the 'Signal goals' rules from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
rossco10

Hi All
Will the automation if changed to back the over 2.5 goals first instead of Lay, with the green up instruction being unchanged, still work?
Thanks
Dallas

rossco10 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:42 am
Hi All
Will the automation if changed to back the over 2.5 goals first instead of Lay, with the green up instruction being unchanged, still work?
Thanks
Yes, It's just a case of changing the rule type from 'Place a lay bet' to 'Place a back bet'

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”