Back or Lay the 1st to Score Guardian Automation Bot

Jasonffc1

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:30 am
Jasonffc1 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 am
Hi Dallas,

Wondered if you could help me. I am looking to lay the nominated team if they go 1-0 up but only if they score between 10mins and 35mins.If no goal is scored in that time frame I don’t want nothing to trigger. If it goes 2-0 I will take the loss straight away and if goes back to 1-1 I will green up all selections. If it stays 1-0 to the nominated team at HT I will take the loss too.

Thanks
To satisfy the time element you'd need to use two 'Set/modify signal' rules

one of the rules needs to be armed 0-10mins the other 10-35mins

with each setting a different signal name
ie, 'abort' and 'trigger'

both with the following conditions;

Historical Relative Odds Cond
Selections back price now
is less than selections back price 65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Time Since unsuspended Cond
Is greater than 60secs

on the second of the two rules you'll also need a

Signal set cond
to test the signal named 'abort'
is NOT set with a value

Then on your lay bet rule you just need a

Signal Set Cond
to test the signal named 'trigger'
is set with a value

For the green up part you'll need 2 green up rules
one armed for HT

the other will need two historical relative odds conditions nested in a group were one or more of them must be true
When setting up the historical Relative odds conditions one would need to test for

minus 15 ticks

the other

is greater than selections back price 65 secs ago
plus 15 ticks

Finally outside that group of conditions add a

Is greater than 60secs

Sounds complicated but if you go through it step by step like that it'll be fairly easy to set up
Hi Dallas,

I tested it on a couple of games tonight and a goal went in on 3rd minute but my abort signal didnt trigger, I guess it was meant to. Could you please look at message I sent with the file attached and see if I set up correctly. Would be much appreciated

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Jasonffc1 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 am
Hi Dallas,

Wondered if you could help me. I am looking to lay the nominated team if they go 1-0 up but only if they score between 10mins and 35mins.If no goal is scored in that time frame I don’t want nothing to trigger. If it goes 2-0 I will take the loss straight away and if goes back to 1-1 I will green up all selections. If it stays 1-0 to the nominated team at HT I will take the loss too.

Thanks

minus 15 ticks

Is greater than 60secs

Signal set cond
is NOT set with a value

Signal Set Cond
is set with a value

one armed for HT

the other will need two historical relative odds conditions nested in a group were one or more of them must be true
When setting up the historical Relative odds conditions one would need to test for

minus 15 ticks

the other

plus 15 ticks

Is greater than 60secs

Sounds complicated but if you go through it step by step like that it'll be fairly easy to set up
Hi Dallas,

I tested it on a couple of games tonight and a goal went in on 3rd minute but my abort signal didnt trigger, I guess it was meant to. Could you please look at message I sent with the file attached and see if I set up correctly. Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Its was very close, only 2 small bits missing

1, the green goal needs the profit conditions nesting a in group with only one of them needing to be true as shown below
Group.JPG

2, there was no signal names on either the trigger or abort signal rules, i've done the trigger on below, just copy that then do the same for the abort signal (i've enabled logging so that if anything doesn't work we can at least see if the signal is setting correctly or not so it always helps with debugging when 1st setting up)
Signal.JPG

Apart from those everything else is spot on so it should be good to go - always still test in PM for a few games before using it on a live market to ensure all rules are triggering correctly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jasonffc1

Thanks very much Dallas, will get that updated and test it tonight.

Cheers
Jasonffc1

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:07 pm
Jasonffc1 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:15 pm
Dallas wrote:

minus 15 ticks

Is greater than 60secs

Signal set cond
is NOT set with a value

Signal Set Cond
is set with a value

one armed for HT

minus 15 ticks

the other

plus 15 ticks

Is greater than 60secs

Hi Dallas,

Thanks

Its was very close, only 2 small bits missing

1, the green goal needs the profit conditions nesting a in group with only one of them needing to be true as shown below

Group.JPG

2, there was no signal names on either the trigger or abort signal rules, i've done the trigger on below, just copy that then do the same for the abort signal (i've enabled logging so that if anything doesn't work we can at least see if the signal is setting correctly or not so it always helps with debugging when 1st setting up)

Signal.JPG

Apart from those everything else is spot on so it should be good to go - always still test in PM for a few games before using it on a live market to ensure all rules are triggering correctly
I just had it applied to the South Korea game and a goal was scored in the time frame but only green goal triggered not the trigger rule?
Dallas

What did the log show regarding the signal rules?
Jasonffc1

I had it running with another automation which was storing history list, so didn’t show on the log. Are the times right that I have set up. The green goal and red ht both triggered but the rest nothing happened
Jasonffc1

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:36 am
What did the log show regarding the signal rules?
just had it set it up for Stockport v Bolton game, Bolton scored inside 5 mins so abort should have been triggered. got this in this logs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jasonffc1

Any ideas Dallas why it’s not triggering?

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:18 am
Any ideas Dallas why it’s not triggering?

Thanks
Just had another quick look at your file and something I missed the first time around on the abort and trigger rules is you've set them both to test;

the price 65 secs ago
against
the price 65 secs ago

For both this should be
the price now
against
the price 65 secs ago
Jasonffc1

Thanks Dallas have adjusted it now. Will give it a go tonight, hopefully works this time
lynnebaker1951

Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:57 pm
rogpop69 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Its quiet straight forward to set up, if you start with the following rule type and set it to trigger once just before KO, that will remember the order no matter how the odds move in-play so is essential for what you want to give full flexibility when applying to matches when its the Home or Away thats fav.

'Fix Order of Market selections'

Then add your back bet rule using the following conditions

Historical relative odds condition
Is last traded price NOW
of Selection in Betfair order of fav 1
Greater than
The last traded price 65 Secs ago
Plus 15 ticks

Unsuspended Time Condition
Time since market was unsuspended
Is Greater than 65 secs

Then add a 'Green all selections' rule
Is last traded price 65 secs ago
Greater than
The last traded price Now
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 120 secs

Green all profit condition
Is Greater than £2 (or any positive amount relative to your stake , this is just as a safety)

That should do it, you can go further and start adding conditions to completely disable should the fav score first etc
Hi Dallas,

I've liked the idea of this and have incorporated it, the only problem I'm finding is if the favourite team scores first and then the opponent equalises the back bet is triggered.

What I am trying to do is if the favourite scores first then no bets will be placed in the market for the rest of the match.

the only time a back bet should be placed is if there was a first goal from the non favourite team which then sets off the above rules you described.

Would adding a relatives odds condition on the back bet that the selections back price is greater than the actual SP by 15 ticks work?

i guess there is an easy fix but im struggling with it.

thanks for any help!
Dallas

lynnebaker1951 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:59 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:57 pm
rogpop69 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Its quiet straight forward to set up, if you start with the following rule type and set it to trigger once just before KO, that will remember the order no matter how the odds move in-play so is essential for what you want to give full flexibility when applying to matches when its the Home or Away thats fav.

'Fix Order of Market selections'

Then add your back bet rule using the following conditions

Is last traded price NOW
Greater than
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 65 secs

Then add a 'Green all selections' rule
Is last traded price 65 secs ago
Greater than
The last traded price Now
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 120 secs

Green all profit condition
Is Greater than £2 (or any positive amount relative to your stake , this is just as a safety)

That should do it, you can go further and start adding conditions to completely disable should the fav score first etc
Hi Dallas,

I've liked the idea of this and have incorporated it, the only problem I'm finding is if the favourite team scores first and then the opponent equalises the back bet is triggered.

What I am trying to do is if the favourite scores first then no bets will be placed in the market for the rest of the match.

the only time a back bet should be placed is if there was a first goal from the non favourite team which then sets off the above rules you described.

Would adding a relatives odds condition on the back bet that the selections back price is greater than the actual SP by 15 ticks work?

i guess there is an easy fix but im struggling with it.

thanks for any help!
You'll need to use a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule applied the the fav, and on the signal tab set a signal on the market (give it any name you want, ie something like 'abort')
Then add the following condition

Is last traded price NOW
Less than
Minus 15 ticks

Then on your back bet rule add a 'Signal Set Condition'
and test if the signal named 'abort' is NOT set on the market
lynnebaker1951

Thanks Dallas, I was almost there, just didn't add it as a signal!

brilliant thanks a lot!
Dallas

lynnebaker1951 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:27 pm
Thanks Dallas, I was almost there, just didn't add it as a signal!

brilliant thanks a lot!
No probs

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”