Back or Lay the 1st to Score Guardian Automation Bot

lynnebaker1951

Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:57 pm
rogpop69 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Its quiet straight forward to set up, if you start with the following rule type and set it to trigger once just before KO, that will remember the order no matter how the odds move in-play so is essential for what you want to give full flexibility when applying to matches when its the Home or Away thats fav.

'Fix Order of Market selections'

Then add your back bet rule using the following conditions

Historical relative odds condition
Is last traded price NOW
of Selection in Betfair order of fav 1
Greater than
The last traded price 65 Secs ago
Plus 15 ticks

Unsuspended Time Condition
Time since market was unsuspended
Is Greater than 65 secs

Then add a 'Green all selections' rule
Is last traded price 65 secs ago
Greater than
The last traded price Now
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 120 secs

Green all profit condition
Is Greater than £2 (or any positive amount relative to your stake , this is just as a safety)

That should do it, you can go further and start adding conditions to completely disable should the fav score first etc
Hi Dallas,

I've liked the idea of this and have incorporated it, the only problem I'm finding is if the favourite team scores first and then the opponent equalises the back bet is triggered.

What I am trying to do is if the favourite scores first then no bets will be placed in the market for the rest of the match.

the only time a back bet should be placed is if there was a first goal from the non favourite team which then sets off the above rules you described.

Would adding a relatives odds condition on the back bet that the selections back price is greater than the actual SP by 15 ticks work?

i guess there is an easy fix but im struggling with it.

thanks for any help!
Dallas

lynnebaker1951 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:59 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:57 pm
rogpop69 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Its quiet straight forward to set up, if you start with the following rule type and set it to trigger once just before KO, that will remember the order no matter how the odds move in-play so is essential for what you want to give full flexibility when applying to matches when its the Home or Away thats fav.

'Fix Order of Market selections'

Then add your back bet rule using the following conditions

Is last traded price NOW
Greater than
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 65 secs

Then add a 'Green all selections' rule
Is last traded price 65 secs ago
Greater than
The last traded price Now
Plus 15 ticks

Is Greater than 120 secs

Green all profit condition
Is Greater than £2 (or any positive amount relative to your stake , this is just as a safety)

That should do it, you can go further and start adding conditions to completely disable should the fav score first etc
Hi Dallas,

I've liked the idea of this and have incorporated it, the only problem I'm finding is if the favourite team scores first and then the opponent equalises the back bet is triggered.

What I am trying to do is if the favourite scores first then no bets will be placed in the market for the rest of the match.

the only time a back bet should be placed is if there was a first goal from the non favourite team which then sets off the above rules you described.

Would adding a relatives odds condition on the back bet that the selections back price is greater than the actual SP by 15 ticks work?

i guess there is an easy fix but im struggling with it.

thanks for any help!
You'll need to use a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule applied the the fav, and on the signal tab set a signal on the market (give it any name you want, ie something like 'abort')
Then add the following condition

Is last traded price NOW
Less than
Minus 15 ticks

Then on your back bet rule add a 'Signal Set Condition'
and test if the signal named 'abort' is NOT set on the market
lynnebaker1951

Thanks Dallas, I was almost there, just didn't add it as a signal!

brilliant thanks a lot!
Dallas

lynnebaker1951 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:27 pm
Thanks Dallas, I was almost there, just didn't add it as a signal!

brilliant thanks a lot!
No probs

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”