Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

dixiedean37

I was wondering if there is any way to detect on the O/U markets, if for instance the away team have gone 2 goals up. I would very much like to know if it's possible to only place my bet when that scenario occurs.
Hope Dallas can give me some direction.
Dallas

dixiedean37 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:53 pm
I was wondering if there is any way to detect on the O/U markets, if for instance the away team have gone 2 goals up. I would very much like to know if it's possible to only place my bet when that scenario occurs.
There is a rules file in the OP made for the O/U markets which will increment a signal value each time a goal is scored
elsie107a

Hi have been manualy testing a strategy and would like to automate it and saw your post and wondered were you abl to rewite the automation to work , if so if you could share that would be great thank you

Seanwester wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:32 pm
Hi team, new to the automation caper and attempting to kick off a strategy along the lines of..
Back over 1.5g in play once odds exceed a certain level (say $1.48 for this example)
After a goal has been scored, green-up my position

I've used the 'signal goal' file originally shared and added the back condition - so far no issue getting the back bet to automatically place in-play. The problem I'm having is getting the green up condition to trigger after the goal has been scored. In fact the 'signal' never triggers when I look at the 'automation' or 'log' headers back in the Guardian view.

Attaching what I've got thus far - any help greatly appreciated.
elsie107a

Hi Dallas a newbie here, i wonder if you could offer some guidance - i woud like to create a automation that

1) In football over 1.5 goals market the automation checks at 15min to see if the score is 0-0 if a goal scored then automation is not triggered
2) If condition 1 is true it is 0-0 then it tests that the back price is 1.4 or greater if so it places a back bet of say £10 it then places 5 futher orders of £2 each at bet 1 back price then plus .1 for each bet ie if bet 1 was 1.4 then 1.5,1.6.1.7,.1.8, .1.9 - obvilusly if the bet 1 was 1.5 then it adjusts
3) If a goal is scored the all other orders are cancelled and we wait 5min
4) If a 2nd goal comes then thats great and bts are all closed
5) If no goal in the 5miin then lay the current liability to lock in a free bet at current lay price - so, if the current lay price is 1.15 and we have £16 in the market then lay £16 at 1.15
6 If no goal is scored ie it is 0-0 at 70min then we cashh out for a loss on all bets (£20)

So if you could maybe offer some help where to start - would it be best to have 2 automations 1 for rules 1&2 and another for 3-6

And are there any authomations that already have been done that are close t what i am trying to do but need a little tweaking I noticed for e.g bacck 0-0 @ 15min but the thread stopped witout a new file.

Anyway if you can help great I am happy to pay for your time if you could write the automation thank you

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm
dixiedean37 wrote:
There is a rules file in the OP made for the O/U markets which will increment a signal value each time a goal is scored
Dallas

elsie107a wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:49 am
Hi Dallas a newbie here, i wonder if you could offer some guidance - i woud like to create a automation that

1) In football over 1.5 goals market the automation checks at 15min to see if the score is 0-0 if a goal scored then automation is not triggered
2) If condition 1 is true it is 0-0 then it tests that the back price is 1.4 or greater if so it places a back bet of say £10 it then places 5 futher orders of £2 each at bet 1 back price then plus .1 for each bet ie if bet 1 was 1.4 then 1.5,1.6.1.7,.1.8, .1.9 - obvilusly if the bet 1 was 1.5 then it adjusts
3) If a goal is scored the all other orders are cancelled and we wait 5min
4) If a 2nd goal comes then thats great and bts are all closed
5) If no goal in the 5miin then lay the current liability to lock in a free bet at current lay price - so, if the current lay price is 1.15 and we have £16 in the market then lay £16 at 1.15
6 If no goal is scored ie it is 0-0 at 70min then we cashh out for a loss on all bets (£20)

So if you could maybe offer some help where to start - would it be best to have 2 automations 1 for rules 1&2 and another for 3-6

And are there any authomations that already have been done that are close t what i am trying to do but need a little tweaking I noticed for e.g bacck 0-0 @ 15min but the thread stopped witout a new file.

Anyway if you can help great I am happy to pay for your time if you could write the automation thank you

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm
dixiedean37 wrote:
There's a few ways of doing it but perhaps the easiest is like this

Start with the O/U signal goals rules then add a 'Place Lay bet rule' armed at 15mins
and on the parameters tab set it to trigger at the best market price

Then add the following conditions
Signal Set Condition - Is the Signal named Goal NOT set with a value
Fixed Odds Condition - Back Price is greater than 1.4

Now click the icon with two green arrows to duplicate the rule and this time on the parameters tab change the
stake and place at to 'custom ticks above best reverse market price' 10 ticks

Then duplicate the rule and this time on the parameters tab change the
place at to 'custom ticks above best reverse market price' 20 ticks

and so on

If you get that bit working first then I'll go through the rest for you
elsie107a

Billiant, thanks for the heads up will try and do this and ping you back once done . Thank you so much
elsie107a

Hi Dallas,

I have attempted my first automation based on your instructions.

In your instructions you say set lay price but i am backing over 1.5 goals so i set this to back. Please check my attempt file attached

To clarify :

Automation starts to look after 15min (inplay) and tests to see if the over 1.5 market is 1.4 or higher if it is place £10 back bet if price NOT 1.4 or higher keep testing until 1.4 is reached.
If Goal scored before 1.4 reached then automation is closed and NO bet taken. The scanning for price to reach 1.4 can run upto 70th minute then if still 0-0 and not reached 1.4 automation closes. NO bet

As per what you instructed once 1.4 or higher is in it places the 4 other orders 10 tick increments £2 to scale in the bet. A goal and all unmatched orders are closed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

elsie107a wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:28 pm
Hi Dallas,

I have attempted my first automation based on your instructions.

In your instructions you say set lay price but i am backing over 1.5 goals so i set this to back. Please check my attempt file attached

To clarify :

Automation starts to look after 15min (inplay) and tests to see if the over 1.5 market is 1.4 or higher if it is place £10 back bet if price NOT 1.4 or higher keep testing until 1.4 is reached.
If Goal scored before 1.4 reached then automation is closed and NO bet taken. The scanning for price to reach 1.4 can run upto 70th minute then if still 0-0 and not reached 1.4 automation closes. NO bet

As per what you instructed once 1.4 or higher is in it places the 4 other orders 10 tick increments £2 to scale in the bet. A goal and all unmatched orders are closed.
The file you've uploaded is the example from the OP with no changes or edits?

But yes you were correct about using a 'Place back bet' rule instead of a lay bet, that was a typo in my instructions
dixiedean37

Hi there
I'm looking for a very specific scenario.
If the Away team goes 0-2 up in the first half, I want a bet to trigger in the O/U 3.5 goals market. I've been working with signal goals and stored values, but I can't seem to get it right.
Any ideas ??
Mitch567

Anybody got any idea, why this bot has suddenly stopped working for me. I had been playing around with it and thought I might of broke it, but I downloaded it afresh and still no joy, have also tried the same one with the Lay the Draw if 0-0 at Half Time bot, neither seem to be working any longer?
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 pm
Anybody got any idea, why this bot has suddenly stopped working for me. I had been playing around with it and thought I might of broke it, but I downloaded it afresh and still no joy, have also tried the same one with the Lay the Draw if 0-0 at Half Time bot, neither seem to be working any longer?
Most likely you've changed or restricted your Guardian refresh rate
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Mitch567

Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:55 am
Mitch567 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 pm
Most likely you've changed or restricted your Guardian refresh rate
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
My Refresh rate is set at 200ms which is the lowest it lets me set it..

I just used the bot on a market now to test again. I've set the ticks change to 10 on the over 3.5 market, Lay Odds at start of match were 7, a goal was scored after 5 minutes, lay odds went to 3.5, no signal generated. A second goal scored after 10 minutes lay odds went to 1.7, the signal was generated as 1, then a 3rd goal was scored after 35 minutes and it signalled 2 and 3.
dixiedean37

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:11 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:57 pm
Without a score feed, it would be impossible to which side has scored the goals in a O/U market as the odds would move the same no matter which team scored.
Could he do something using stored values and related markets? Linking CS to the OU?

I think the idea was first discussed in here https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... rect+score But before the advent of stored values!

If you read the CS market in BF order, the first sensible lay price is the current score? Very vague memories of it. Then you could set a shared stored value to the CS line that was found, or to a two digit value to represent the curenct score 31, 20, 22 etc.

It's just therory, I've never used related markets but I guess the stored values in the CS and OU markets can be shared?
It is possible and I did actually type as much but when posting the last reply but deleted it at the last minute before posting as it would take a lot of setting up and be difficult even for an experienced users to create, the best way would probably be with the MO market using a combination of goal Signals and shared stored values to transfer the info into the OU market. Even if typed the detailed instructions for someone so new to automation I'd have to go into so much detail it would take an age and I'm not sure they would be able to follow it

PS AVRX
You don't need to keep sending me multiple PM's, I get dozens every week and try to respond to them all but do it in the order they arrive and as fast as I can
Hi Dallas.
You write above that in the MO market you could use a combination of goal signals and shared stored values, and transfer the info to the OU markets. I know you say its complicated, but I would love it if you could show how to transfer the info that the home team is 2-0 up in the first half and use that to trigger a bet in 3.5 market.
Hope you can help me.
Dallas

dixiedean37 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:08 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:11 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 am

Could he do something using stored values and related markets? Linking CS to the OU?

I think the idea was first discussed in here https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... rect+score But before the advent of stored values!

If you read the CS market in BF order, the first sensible lay price is the current score? Very vague memories of it. Then you could set a shared stored value to the CS line that was found, or to a two digit value to represent the curenct score 31, 20, 22 etc.

It's just therory, I've never used related markets but I guess the stored values in the CS and OU markets can be shared?
It is possible and I did actually type as much but when posting the last reply but deleted it at the last minute before posting as it would take a lot of setting up and be difficult even for an experienced users to create, the best way would probably be with the MO market using a combination of goal Signals and shared stored values to transfer the info into the OU market. Even if typed the detailed instructions for someone so new to automation I'd have to go into so much detail it would take an age and I'm not sure they would be able to follow it

PS AVRX
You don't need to keep sending me multiple PM's, I get dozens every week and try to respond to them all but do it in the order they arrive and as fast as I can
Hi Dallas.
You write above that in the MO market you could use a combination of goal signals and shared stored values, and transfer the info to the OU markets. I know you say its complicated, but I would love it if you could show how to transfer the info that the home team is 2-0 up in the first half and use that to trigger a bet in 3.5 market.
Hope you can help me.
The general gist of what you'd need is

A signal rule applied to row which increments a signal value each time there is drop in price (ie, using the relative odds cond in the files at the start of this thread
You'd need another two signal rules for rows 2 and 3 also monitoring for a drop in price
Next you'd need a signal set condition on your first rule to test the signals set by rows 2 and 3 are NOT set with a value

The next part would need a Stored Value rule which uses a signal value condition to test the signal from rule 1 has a value of 2
On the stored value tab of this rule you'd need to set a stored value on the event using entered amount (any value will do)

Then on your O/U rule use a Stored Value condition to test if that stored value has been set
shakey1964

Hi All
Am I right in thinking that this automation finishes working at half time but the signal count will be still active after 80 mins so that I can get bet angel to lay the under 2.5 goals market for the last 10 minutes or so if there are just 2 goals in the first half.Any subsequent goals in half 2 would render the O/U 2.5 goals suspended and so the automation wouldn't be able to lay the market. Are all of these assumptions correct.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”