Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

gimme25

Set an automation using Goals for Overs - Set/modify a Signal Only using the Historic Relitive Odds Condition
(Minus 15 ticks) in the downloaded baf in original post for tonight's Real Sociedad V Man U match but it
didn't "fire" (set the signal when first goal scored)

The same Signal worked in the Wolfsberger v Tottenham game.

I can only think that the Minus 15 ticks wasn't enough for this Under 1.5 selection?

Any thoughts?
Dallas

gimme25 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:39 pm
Set an automation using Goals for Overs - Set/modify a Signal Only using the Historic Relitive Odds Condition
(Minus 15 ticks) in the downloaded baf in original post for tonight's Real Sociedad V Man U match but it
didn't "fire" (set the signal when first goal scored)

The same Signal worked in the Wolfsberger v Tottenham game.

I can only think that the Minus 15 ticks wasn't enough for this Under 1.5 selection?

Any thoughts?
Possible but hard to know without knowing the starting odds and roughly how many goals where expected

The 15 ticks is just an arbitrary amount that will cover most games but you may need to make adjustments depending on the actual matches you intend to run it on
phungdao

Hi all I'm absolutely a newbie to bet angel please to read all your post if its possible id be glad if anyone can mentor me abit
phungdao

Dallas your amazing, thanks for sharing,sharing caring
phungdao

hi dallas im looking to make a bot
on back over under 3.5-4.5 market inplay after a goals been scored
phungdao

im so rubbish at this its unreal
phungdao

hi sorry just a quick question ,will the automation still work if its put on after a match just started,my perimeter is set until 30 mins,and i put automation on like 5 mins after the match starts? very appreciated if i can know
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 pm
I have made some minor changes to your file and if i've understood your requirments correctly should work correctly.

If not just message back and ill amend / let you know how to amend it
hi i read the condition,and just wondering why theres no inplay instruction
phungdao

shakespeare wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:43 pm
As a general point, for Dallas and others who write these bots, I think the "unsuspended time > 65 seconds" is not the best condition to use anyway. My preference is to use a relative odds condition like "back price > lay price - 3 ticks". When the market comes back from suspension the odds are all over the place until the market has formed properly, and a symptom of this is a wide spread. So rather than waiting for a fixed number of seconds, I prefer to wait until the spread is only 1 or 2 ticks wide. A short spread means the market has finished forming. That seem preferable to me than waiting for a fixed time period, which might be sometimes too short or sometime too long.
perfect thanks shakespear that is exactly what i was thinking the markets all over the place and yoou should only go in a market at 3 ticks either side
phungdao

krunalbarot wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm
hi i modified this one to back the u2.5 when a goal is scored and offset with 10 ticks..
but it didnt trigger the back bet ...

i have attached the file and logs as below
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:30:07: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:33:41: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:33:43: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:34:16: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:34:24: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:43:11: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:43:48: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:44:50: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 1
26/02/2017 13:48:56: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:49:28: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
26/02/2017 13:52:47: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
26/02/2017 13:52:50: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
hi mate sorry for the dummy question ive only started using bet angel for 3 days ,where can i find file logs ,so i can see whats happening when im testing on games,thanks very much
jbkdfvsjhk

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 pm
Using this file all you need to do is add a new 'place back bet' rule type by clicking the green plus icon (assuming the odds you require are before the match starts) arm the rule at
00:00:59 before event start time
till 00:00:05 before event start time
Trigger 1 time

On the 'Parameters' tab
set your required stake and 'Place at best odds'

On the 'Condtions' tab use 2 x fixed odds condtions
Fixed odds cond
Selections 'Last traded price'
is 'Greater' than 1.2
&
Fixed odds cond
is 'Less' than 1.45

(that part places a back bet providing the odds fall within those price just before K.O)

You can set the automation file green/red up at any profit or loss value, this thread explains how to set it up and includes a further link to a ready made file if you wanted to copy the contents direct into your current one.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488

On the green up rule for a profit ONLY also add the condtion 'Signal set Condtion'
Is the Signal named goal
set with a value

That should do it, although it may sound complicated once you have the rules editor open and begin following the above instrcutions and its quiet straight forward
Thank you for this very helpful post. I too am new to Bet Angel. What would the above look like in MS Excel, please? Can you post the command? Thank you in advance!
Dallas

jbkdfvsjhk wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:06 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 pm
Using this file all you need to do is add a new 'place back bet' rule type by clicking the green plus icon (assuming the odds you require are before the match starts) arm the rule at
00:00:59 before event start time
till 00:00:05 before event start time
Trigger 1 time

On the 'Parameters' tab
set your required stake and 'Place at best odds'

On the 'Condtions' tab use 2 x fixed odds condtions
Fixed odds cond
is 'Greater' than 1.2
&
Fixed odds cond
is 'Less' than 1.45

(that part places a back bet providing the odds fall within those price just before K.O)

You can set the automation file green/red up at any profit or loss value, this thread explains how to set it up and includes a further link to a ready made file if you wanted to copy the contents direct into your current one.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488

On the green up rule for a profit ONLY also add the condtion 'Signal set Condtion'
Is the Signal named goal
set with a value

That should do it, although it may sound complicated once you have the rules editor open and begin following the above instrcutions and its quiet straight forward
Thank you for this very helpful post. I too am new to Bet Angel. What would the above look like in MS Excel, please? Can you post the command? Thank you in advance!
Excel isn't really my strong area so you'd need to copy the above and create a post in the Excel section, i'm sure one of the many Excel users on here will be able to point you in the right direction
jbkdfvsjhk

Thank you, I will do that. I will also try to understand the Guardian automation tool - if OK, I will post my BAF file later today for you to take a look if you don't mind, as it doesn't seem to work - most certainly because I've done something wrong.
Dallas

jbkdfvsjhk wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:19 am
Thank you, I will do that. I will also try to understand the Guardian automation tool - if OK, I will post my BAF file later today for you to take a look if you don't mind, as it doesn't seem to work - most certainly because I've done something wrong.
No problem
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:10 pm
Signal Goals

This file looks for a 10+ tick movement of the odds of the draw during the first half and 60secs after a market was last unsuspended in almost every case this means a goal has been scored. It now sets a signal with a value of 1 to highlight this, the signal value is increased by one each time this team scores and is decreased by one each time the opposing team scores so the current value of the signal will tell you the likely difference between the teams in goal and therefore you can then trigger your own automation rules based on this information.

For example
Team A scores a signal is set – Goal 1
Team A scores again signal is changed to – Goal 2
Team B scores signal is now changed back to – Goal 1
Team A scores again the signal is changed – Goal 2
And so on….. So how can this help you?

If you have an existing rule/strategy that is based on a score, then a condition can be added to your current rule which looks for a signal being set before being allowed to trigger.
For example if you created a rule which lays the draw at half time rule (if it was a draw) then adding the condition as detailed below;

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to 0

would allow your lay to trigger if the match was a draw – where as any other signal value would mean one team or another is leading and therefore not trigger the bet.

Or if you were laying the draw at half time but ONLY if the score was still 0-0 using the condition;

'Signal Set Condition' the name 'goal' is NOT set with a value

this will only allow the lay to trigger if still the score is 0-0 (see image below).

and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to – goal 2

That’s just a few examples and there are many more that can where signals can be used to trigger a bet/trade following a goal being scored.
dears sir ive used same as yours rule but it doenst seem to recored any other goals apart from 1 st goal please can you take a quick look to see why,im trying to put a back bet on under 4.5 goals market when theres a second goal scored
backu4.5 1.1.baf
with some other condition,but the only thing is it dont record goals other than 1st goal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”