Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

dcrysty23 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:55 pm
How can I set a condition, if the score is 0-0, 1-1 or 2-2?

If it's 3-3, I don't want to bet.
Is the bet to trigger whenever those scores are reached or only if its one of those at a specfic time ie, half-time or after 75mins etc?
dcrysty23

The bet is triggered if the score is at the break 0-0 or 1-1 or 2-2,
Dallas

dcrysty23 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:40 pm
The bet is triggered if the score is at the break 0-0 or 1-1 or 2-2,
There is a bot here that identifies the score at HT, you could then add your rules to that with a few conditions to ensure it only triggers if its one of your specified scores
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21353
cameron859

Hello,

Quite new to automation and just trying to wrap my head around how I might begin implementing some strategies.

Would I be correct in my assertion - with the way rules are applied to markets - that it would not be possible to create an automation rule that backs under 0.5 from whatever the current score might be?

I.e. score is 1-1 at HT --> place a bet on U2.5.
OR score is 2-1 at HT --> place a bet on U3.5 etc. etc.

Would these need to be saved as separate rules and applied to each different market or is there a way you could package it all as one?

Dallas

cameron859 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:30 am
Hello,

Quite new to automation and just trying to wrap my head around how I might begin implementing some strategies.

Would I be correct in my assertion - with the way rules are applied to markets - that it would not be possible to create an automation rule that backs under 0.5 from whatever the current score might be?

I.e. score is 1-1 at HT --> place a bet on U2.5.
OR score is 2-1 at HT --> place a bet on U3.5 etc. etc.

Would these need to be saved as separate rules and applied to each different market or is there a way you could package it all as one?

This post will show how you can trigger bets on the current score/next score in the Over/Unders
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22158
cameron859

That makes a great deal of sense. Classic me overthinking the problem. Thanks for linking!
Mitch567

Howdy, just wondering if there is a way of storing the time value of when these signals are created and then using that time value to trigger a greening up. So for example, if I wanted to Lay the Over X Goals and Green Up either after 15 minutes if no goal scored (That bit of automation I have sorted), but if a goal has been scored in the first 15 minutes, delay the greening up until 15 minutes after the last goal.

So, if a team scored after 8 minutes, it would green up after 23 minutes unless a goal was scored in the 21st minute, when it would green up in the 36th minute and so on..

Any help much appreciated.
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:48 am
Howdy, just wondering if there is a way of storing the time value of when these signals are created and then using that time value to trigger a greening up. So for example, if I wanted to Lay the Over X Goals and Green Up either after 15 minutes if no goal scored (That bit of automation I have sorted), but if a goal has been scored in the first 15 minutes, delay the greening up until 15 minutes after the last goal.

So, if a team scored after 8 minutes, it would green up after 23 minutes unless a goal was scored in the 21st minute, when it would green up in the 36th minute and so on..

Any help much appreciated.
To do this add another 'Set/Modify Signal' rule, and give it the same signal name (but different value ie, 99)
and arm this to trigger 30secs after the match has gone in-play

Then on your green up rule add a signal changed condition
and test the signal named XXXXX
changed between 900 and 1020 secs ago

If no goals are scored that condition will allow the green up to trigger 15mins after that first signal was set
If there is a goal and another signal value is set it'll be 15 mins after that
Mitch567

Thanks Dallas

Just so I get this right, the new Set/Modify Signal rule is exactly the same as yours but the arm time changes to 30 seconds and the Signal is a Set Value of 99, is that right?

I then put both these signal automation files against the market?

Is that right? apologies if I'm being thick, but trying to get my head round the logic of this Automation is taking its toll..
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:09 pm
Thanks Dallas

Just so I get this right, the new Set/Modify Signal rule is exactly the same as yours but the arm time changes to 30 seconds and the Signal is a Set Value of 99, is that right?

Is that right? apologies if I'm being thick, but trying to get my head round the logic of this Automation is taking its toll..

Yes

Add the new signal rule above to your existing automation file

No problem, better to check if you are unsure
Mitch567

Ok, so I did that and tested it and it hasn't greened up as it should of, 0-0 after 28 minutes. Any clues?

****Update, please ignore, well for now anyway.. Always best to green up the same row.... :o
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:04 pm
Ok, so I did that and tested it and it hasn't greened up as it should of, 0-0 after 28 minutes. Any clues?

****Update, please ignore, well for now anyway.. Always best to green up the same row.... :o
Usually helps ;)
Mitch567

Nope, not greening up... any ideas. Green Up rule is set to Green All between 30 seconds after start and 2 hours after start in row 2, trigger up to 4 times at current market price if the signal changed for the market between 900 and 1020 seconds ago..
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Nope, not greening up... any ideas. Green Up rule is set to Green All between 30 seconds after start and 2 hours after start in row 2, trigger up to 4 times at current market price if the signal changed for the market between 900 and 1020 seconds ago..
On the signal tabs there's a box you can tick to write the signal to the log, if you haven't already tick that box that way we'll know if its the signals that are the problem or if they are working ok then its the green up rule we need to look at
Mitch567

Yes they are all ticked, but no signal changers appear in the log.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”