Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

faldo777

Think I might have answered my own question

I'm triggering the place back bet 300 times with 10 sec reload (50 mins) and setting a condition that matched bets are less than 1 .. hopefully that should keep it trying to place the bet and only place it once

The greening on goal is set to condition of matched bets more than 0 so shouldn't trigger until the bet is placed and a goal is scored.

Will this work ok?

Faldo
Dallas

faldo777 wrote:Hi

Works great and I've also used the loss limiting part on my horse racing rule to limit the loss if a bet doesn't get layed at a price or the horse falls and it hasn't layed as happened today!!!!

Profits are ok as gets about £1.50 per match when a goal is scored early, but this drops as the match goes on and end with the loss of £5 if no goal is scored around 60 mins or so.

Had another idea of putting the bets on in-play say after about 40 mins when the odds will be higher. So running the place back bet from 00:40:00 mins until 01:25:00 and I'm using the signal to check a goal hasn't been scored and that the odds are over 1.5. The only think I can't work out is how to get it to keep trying to place the bet in the time period and only place it once if the odds go over 1.5. As only start the Green on goal once the bet has been placed but was just going to start this at 00:40:00 as wasn't sure this was possible.

Thanks again for your help just the one post has taught me so much.

Faldo
If you change both your back rule and green up timers to arm at 00:40:00 but leave the signal rule arm at the begining of the match

Then on your back bet rule add a 'Signal Set Condtion'
Is the Signal
named 'Goal'
NOT set with a value

That will do it

Just for the extra piece of mind in case your back bet is not matched on the first attempt you could set this to trigger 2-3 times and use the matched bet condtion exactly as you have just mentioned above to ensure only 1 is matched (if doing that on parameters tab use fill/kill 10 secs to ensure the one not matched is cancelled).

The matched bets condtion on greening you mentioned does not need to be set as if a goal has been scored before the back bet is armed it wont place a bet so thier will be nothing to green up - but by inlcuding it anyway wont cause no harm and will serve as a extra backup

Your general understanding of using the matched bets condtions from above is perfectly correct
faldo777

Thanks again for the help .. as I said very new to this (3 days in) but loving reading the forum and thinking of the possibilities which seem endless. At the minute don't even think it's about the winning it's more about discovery what this can do, but winning is also nice to pay the monthly fees once they kick in :)

Faldo
Dallas

faldo777 wrote:Thanks again for the help .. as I said very new to this (3 days in) but loving reading the forum and thinking of the possibilities which seem endless. At the minute don't even think it's about the winning it's more about discovery what this can do, but winning is also nice to pay the monthly fees once they kick in :)

Faldo
Thats exactly the attitude to have, if you can put the thought of profits out of your mind for the time being and concentrate just on learning how the markets work and how the software can be used. Your only other objective for the moment should be trying to keep any losses to a minimum, doing this your learning will be much less stressful.
scottyhib

Hi Dallas

My first post on here! I am looking at automation for an O2.5 strategy and I am not sure if your signal file is what I am looking for. For my method I am looking to place a back bet in play before 20 mins when price reaches 2.00. However if a goal is scored before that price is reached I want any orders to be cancelled or for Bet Angel to exit the market completely. Will your signal help achieve this?

Very new to automation, hopefully I will get my head around it quickly!
Dallas

scottyhib wrote:Hi Dallas

My first post on here! I am looking at automation for an O2.5 strategy and I am not sure if your signal file is what I am looking for. For my method I am looking to place a back bet in play before 20 mins when price reaches 2.00. However if a goal is scored before that price is reached I want any orders to be cancelled or for Bet Angel to exit the market completely. Will your signal help achieve this?

Very new to automation, hopefully I will get my head around it quickly!
Yes this can be done using the O/U2.5 rule file. All you need to do is add your back bet rule and a few condtions to the file.

Once downloaded and imported into guardian click on the 'Edit rules file' and click the 'green plus' icon to add a new back bet rule type

Then use the following settings for the rrst of the rule

General Tab
Armed Relative to In-Play time
from 00:00:01
till 00:20:00 (or what ever time you want to use)
Applied to Betfair Row 1 (assuming you want to back unders, if backing overs use Betfair Row 2)

Paramters Tab
'Place at' 3rd Best Market price (this will increase your chance of being matched soon as it triggers)

Conditions Tab
'Signal Set Condition'
The Signal Named 'goal' NOT set with a Value

Fixed odds Condtion
Last Traded Price
Of selection
Is 'Less' Than 2.0

That now places a back bet only during the first 20mins and only if a goal has NOT been scored and the odds are below 2.0

Obvioustly try in Practice mode untill your satisfied its doing as you want, any probelms let me know
scottyhib

Thanks Dallas, seemed to set that up okay and will practice with it to make sure it works. Got strategies for O1.5, O3.5 too so should be able to edit and save new automations for the various conditions. A great help, thanks so much!
Rastis

Hi Dallas,
I've tied myself in knots trying to work out how I can activate a trigger based on the number of goals scored by the home team, in the Correct Score market.
EG, lay AOHW if score is 2-0.
Any thoughts please?
Cheers
Rastis
Dallas

Rastis wrote:Hi Dallas,
I've tied myself in knots trying to work out how I can activate a trigger based on the number of goals scored by the home team, in the Correct Score market.
EG, lay AOHW if score is 2-0.
Any thoughts please?
Cheers
Rastis
Just what to check what you mean by AOHW?
is it Lay away only if home winning 2-0?
Rastis

Mate,

I aim to lay Any Other Home Win. Either entering or exiting after, say, 2 goals by the home team.
Dallas

Rastis wrote:Mate,

I aim to lay Any Other Home Win. Either entering or exiting after, say, 2 goals by the home team.
Give this a try in practice mode, ive never done this on the CS market so not 100% sure of the expected movement of the 2-0 odds so this may need tinkering with.

Basically to start with if the odds of 2-0 go to 800.0 or greater a signal is set to abort the rule (this would mean the score is either 0-1 or 1-1)

At the same time if a goal is scored and the 2-0 score line falls 10 or more ticks (row 6) then a signal is set, once this has happened twice ie, should be 2-0 providing the first signal 'Abort' has not been set then it will lay AOHW (row 17)

The first part should be fine its just how many ticks the 2-0 socre line will drop depending on the odds at K.O and the time during the match

Any problems let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rastis

Hey Dallas,
I gave it a whirl! I applied it randomly trying to jag a home team in the mood for a goal fest, but, struggled to get a team that could hit a barn at 5 paces. :D
However, for those that weren't shanking em, the triggers appeared to work well!!
I will continue to trial it and report back to you.
Thank you very much for the help!
Stay tuned...
timbillington

Hi,

Thanks again to Dallas for the great work on the signals.

The attached looks to be working fine, basically wait until 15 mins of a match where the goal expectancy is high, then back at 15,25 and 35 mins. Exit for green on any goal. Exit at half time for a loss (if no goal scored).

I am having trouble with the "safety nets" though. So, ensuring that the back bet is made, but only once (actually I think that the current set of conditions are OK) but for the greening up, I had it arm multiple times, and I must have done this wrong since it just kept backing/laying and eroding the position.

What is the correct way to have greening done so that it does it multiple times to ensure it's properly exited? Many thanks for the help.

If anyone looks at this and sees other areas to improve/errors please let me know.

Happy Christmas all.

Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I have made some minor changes to your file and if i've understood your requirments correctly should work correctly.

If not just message back and ill amend / let you know how to amend it
boomzee-uk

DALLAS
Hi Dallas, i've been looking at your system and it is definitely the most comprehensive i have seen, although i am a newbie and trying to write my own bot, is there anyway i can pm you to get some more info as i am puzzled yet intrigued by your system,
kind regards,
dave

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”