Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

richjulian15

Ok mate.

I haven’t changed anything you’ve produced as I simply don’t know what I’m doing haha.

I will test this tonight though, thank you (again).
richjulian15

It hasn’t picked up 2-0 in the Juve game.

I’m guessing you’re fresh out of ideas and this is maybe the end of the road?
Dabbla

Not sure why that was.
I was just about to post this :
I have tested it on 3 markets and it did work as designed.
However a 89 minute goal did not register probably due to lack of odds movement.
The team was 1 up.
The second had 2 red cards which triggered as goals.
The 3rd worked perfect.
I have not gone through the reports with a fine toothcomb but the signals do match to the game goals ,cards, so all looks good.
richjulian15

I run in practice mode - do you think this makes a difference?

Do you need a watch list up? I hadn’t considered that.
Dabbla

The Juventus game did not move more than 10 ticks for the second goal. So it won’t register a goal.
That’s the issue using with this sort of bot it works best in competitive matches

juve chart.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
richjulian15

Ok mate. Thanks for clearing that up. I’ll continue with the file.
charlespeter

Hello there

I'm afraid I'm a bit lost and wonder whether you could help me. I like to lay the 3.5 goals market and green up after 3 goals (whether green or red). I've really been trying hard to get this signal to do that but without success. I wonder if Dallas could help me please.

Here's hoping
Dallas

charlespeter wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:33 am
Hello there

I'm afraid I'm a bit lost and wonder whether you could help me. I like to lay the 3.5 goals market and green up after 3 goals (whether green or red). I've really been trying hard to get this signal to do that but without success. I wonder if Dallas could help me please.

Here's hoping
If your using the Signal Goals O-U 2.5 from the opening post then it should be straight forward by following the instructions in the 2nd post (even though your trading on 3.5mkt its the same principal)

If you've done those but are still still stuck if you post up your file i'll take a quick look
BrianDee

Someone mentioned Stored Values for this but I'm not seeing an example of their use?
The attached sample Guardian bot requires a fairly recent version of BA (IIRC, the Betdaq version doesnt have stored values).
Attached file will work on the OU2.5 Goal or OU3.5 and puts up an Event-wide counter for goals scored, i.e. pre-KO it's set to zero.
So you can use the counter called goalcount
Goal Signal.baf
on other market/s for the Event.

Usual caveats:-
This bot doesnt trade
Check all settings meet your requirements
No guarantees, express or implied :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dzhonkz

Hi, Dallas

Thank you for your work!
I have used your file for backing Unders after the first goal has been scored. I have used "Best Market Price" when making a Back rule.

But i have noticed that the bot acts too fast and sometimes backs Unders at a much lower price than it could after the market has reopened. For example bot backed Unders at 2.75, but several seconds after the market is trading at 3.3-3.35

How can I make the bot act a bit slower or back when the market will settle around some stable price?
Dallas

dzhonkz wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:33 pm
Hi, Dallas

Thank you for your work!
I have used your file for backing Unders after the first goal has been scored. I have used "Best Market Price" when making a Back rule.

But i have noticed that the bot acts too fast and sometimes backs Unders at a much lower price than it could after the market has reopened. For example bot backed Unders at 2.75, but several seconds after the market is trading at 3.3-3.35

How can I make the bot act a bit slower or back when the market will settle around some stable price?
Glad they have been of some help :)

You could either or both of the following;

Increase the time since market unsupened condition to 120secs (or more)
and
add a relative odds condition to test the selection
back price is
equal to the
lay price
minus 1 tick

Basically saying only trigger when there are no gaps and the markets should have more or less reformed
dzhonkz

Thank you so much, will try both i think!
Speculator_3

Hi Dallas,

As a (rather) new user of BetAngel forum looking into automating his football trades, I have been puzzled to say the least as to why a live score feed is not available. This might sound stupid - but I'd like to clarify, is this llack of live feed only restriced to BetAngel software or is it due to the Betfair API itself (and thus would affect any custom made bot)?

What is the reason for the unavailability of a score feed?

Last but not least, surely one would be able to overcome this difficulty by building some webcrawler / scraper that obtains the live score from another website (i.e. a bookmaker), or betfair itself, and incorporates this into the bot?
Dallas

Speculator_3 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:50 am
Hi Dallas,

As a (rather) new user of BetAngel forum looking into automating his football trades, I have been puzzled to say the least as to why a live score feed is not available. This might sound stupid - but I'd like to clarify, is this llack of live feed only restriced to BetAngel software or is it due to the Betfair API itself (and thus would affect any custom made bot)?

What is the reason for the unavailability of a score feed?

Last but not least, surely one would be able to overcome this difficulty by building some webcrawler / scraper that obtains the live score from another website (i.e. a bookmaker), or betfair itself, and incorporates this into the bot?
The primary reason is licencing costs, at the moment that cost well exceeds the amount that could add to subscriptions to recoup. BA are always looking for solutions and if one is found it won't take any time to update the software to facilitate it.

Users can and many do use excel and scrap the scores in from other sources then trigger bets via excel from them (users can do this but as a commercial business BA itself can not just go around scrapping scores without an appropriate licence)
Speculator_3

Dallas: thanks for your reply. I am wondering, would I be able to use BA software to enter a football market when a specified goal difference in the match has been achieved, and then trade out when that goal difference has changed in a specified direction? For example, I specify to lay a team when it is 3 goals ahead (doesn't matter what the score is - 0-3, 3-0, 4-1, 1-4, etc) and then trade out a fraction of my stake when the goal difference is reduced to 2 (i.e. losing team gets a goal back).

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”