Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:58 pm
This is the general tab, it does however have conditions which are the same as your original file as just copied it over, do these need deleting?
No image came through, but yes those conditions are checking for a goal, so they don't need to be used with this rule
and they'll be stopping it triggering
Mitch567

Ok, I removed the conditions and the log showed the signal straight away so maybe that sorted it. I will test on a few games tonight. Thanks for your help muchly appreciated.
Mitch567

Worked a treat Dallas, well in games that had no goals in first 15 mins anyway.. Great.. thanks again..
Mitch567

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 am
Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:48 am
Howdy, just wondering if there is a way of storing the time value of when these signals are created and then using that time value to trigger a greening up. So for example, if I wanted to Lay the Over X Goals and Green Up either after 15 minutes if no goal scored (That bit of automation I have sorted), but if a goal has been scored in the first 15 minutes, delay the greening up until 15 minutes after the last goal.

So, if a team scored after 8 minutes, it would green up after 23 minutes unless a goal was scored in the 21st minute, when it would green up in the 36th minute and so on..

Any help much appreciated.
To do this add another 'Set/Modify Signal' rule, and give it the same signal name (but different value ie, 99)
and arm this to trigger 30secs after the match has gone in-play

Then on your green up rule add a signal changed condition
and test the signal named XXXXX
changed between 900 and 1020 secs ago

If no goals are scored that condition will allow the green up to trigger 15mins after that first signal was set
If there is a goal and another signal value is set it'll be 15 mins after that
Hi Dallas, sorry to bug you, but on this new signal, how many times should it trigger, just once?
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:30 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 am
Mitch567 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:48 am
Howdy, just wondering if there is a way of storing the time value of when these signals are created and then using that time value to trigger a greening up. So for example, if I wanted to Lay the Over X Goals and Green Up either after 15 minutes if no goal scored (That bit of automation I have sorted), but if a goal has been scored in the first 15 minutes, delay the greening up until 15 minutes after the last goal.

So, if a team scored after 8 minutes, it would green up after 23 minutes unless a goal was scored in the 21st minute, when it would green up in the 36th minute and so on..

Any help much appreciated.
To do this add another 'Set/Modify Signal' rule, and give it the same signal name (but different value ie, 99)
and arm this to trigger 30secs after the match has gone in-play

Then on your green up rule add a signal changed condition
and test the signal named XXXXX
changed between 900 and 1020 secs ago

If no goals are scored that condition will allow the green up to trigger 15mins after that first signal was set
If there is a goal and another signal value is set it'll be 15 mins after that
Hi Dallas, sorry to bug you, but on this new signal, how many times should it trigger, just once?
Yes, the signal rule just needs to trigger the one time
Mitch567

Thank you, all good now.
Dallas

Mitch567 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:04 pm
Thank you, all good now.
Glad its sorted for you :D
Mitch567

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:11 pm
Signal Goals O-U 2.5

This works slightly different to the above rule as you will see, its for use on the over/under 2.5 markets and just as the above file does it looks for a 10+ tick movement of the odds from the overs during the first half and 60secs after a market was last unsuspended again in most cases this means a goal has been scored. It now sets a signal with a value of 1 to highlight this, the signal value is increased by one each time ANY team then scores so the current value of the signal will tell you the likely number of goals in the match so far and therefore you can then trigger your own automation rules based on this information.

For example
Team B scores a signal is set – Goal 1
Team A scores the signal is now changed to – Goal 2
Team A scores again signal is now changed to – Goal 3

Here if you have an existing Over/Under rule or strategy that is based on number of goals, then a condition can be added to this current rule which looks for a signal value before being allowed to trigger.

You might want to back the under 2.5 if there has been a 2nd goal in the 1st half, this would be done by adding a ‘signal value condition’ is ‘equal’ to goal 2 to your back rule (see image below).

Or you may want to lay the over 2.5 if an early goal is scored here on your lay rule the condition would be ‘Signal Value condition’ is ‘equal’ to 1.

Just the same as the other 'Signal Goals' file from the post above there is also endless possibilities on ways this one can be used on either the O/U 2.5 markets or any other Over/Under markets.

If you wish to use it on other over/under markets 0.5,3.5 & 4.5 etc) it will just require the number of ticks editing before setting any signal similar to the earlier rule.
How many ticks would you suggest if using this on 3.5 or 4.5 goals?
Seanwester

Hi team, new to the automation caper and attempting to kick off a strategy along the lines of..
Back over 1.5g in play once odds exceed a certain level (say $1.48 for this example)
After a goal has been scored, green-up my position

I've used the 'signal goal' file originally shared and added the back condition - so far no issue getting the back bet to automatically place in-play. The problem I'm having is getting the green up condition to trigger after the goal has been scored. In fact the 'signal' never triggers when I look at the 'automation' or 'log' headers back in the Guardian view.

Attaching what I've got thus far - any help greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Seanwester wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:32 pm
Hi team, new to the automation caper and attempting to kick off a strategy along the lines of..
Back over 1.5g in play once odds exceed a certain level (say $1.48 for this example)

I've used the 'signal goal' file originally shared and added the back condition - so far no issue getting the back bet to automatically place in-play. The problem I'm having is getting the green up condition to trigger after the goal has been scored. In fact the 'signal' never triggers when I look at the 'automation' or 'log' headers back in the Guardian view.

Those signal rules where made for the match odds market as they monitor and trigger on row 3
The OP contains another signal file which was made for the O/U markets, it would be easier to use that rather than edit this one
dixiedean37

I was wondering if there is any way to detect on the O/U markets, if for instance the away team have gone 2 goals up. I would very much like to know if it's possible to only place my bet when that scenario occurs.
Hope Dallas can give me some direction.
Dallas

dixiedean37 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:53 pm
I was wondering if there is any way to detect on the O/U markets, if for instance the away team have gone 2 goals up. I would very much like to know if it's possible to only place my bet when that scenario occurs.
There is a rules file in the OP made for the O/U markets which will increment a signal value each time a goal is scored
elsie107a

Hi have been manualy testing a strategy and would like to automate it and saw your post and wondered were you abl to rewite the automation to work , if so if you could share that would be great thank you

Seanwester wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:32 pm

elsie107a

Hi Dallas a newbie here, i wonder if you could offer some guidance - i woud like to create a automation that

1) In football over 1.5 goals market the automation checks at 15min to see if the score is 0-0 if a goal scored then automation is not triggered
2) If condition 1 is true it is 0-0 then it tests that the back price is 1.4 or greater if so it places a back bet of say £10 it then places 5 futher orders of £2 each at bet 1 back price then plus .1 for each bet ie if bet 1 was 1.4 then 1.5,1.6.1.7,.1.8, .1.9 - obvilusly if the bet 1 was 1.5 then it adjusts
3) If a goal is scored the all other orders are cancelled and we wait 5min
4) If a 2nd goal comes then thats great and bts are all closed
5) If no goal in the 5miin then lay the current liability to lock in a free bet at current lay price - so, if the current lay price is 1.15 and we have £16 in the market then lay £16 at 1.15
6 If no goal is scored ie it is 0-0 at 70min then we cashh out for a loss on all bets (£20)

So if you could maybe offer some help where to start - would it be best to have 2 automations 1 for rules 1&2 and another for 3-6

And are there any authomations that already have been done that are close t what i am trying to do but need a little tweaking I noticed for e.g bacck 0-0 @ 15min but the thread stopped witout a new file.

Anyway if you can help great I am happy to pay for your time if you could write the automation thank you

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm
dixiedean37 wrote:
There is a rules file in the OP made for the O/U markets which will increment a signal value each time a goal is scored
Dallas

elsie107a wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:49 am
Hi Dallas a newbie here, i wonder if you could offer some guidance - i woud like to create a automation that

1) In football over 1.5 goals market the automation checks at 15min to see if the score is 0-0 if a goal scored then automation is not triggered
2) If condition 1 is true it is 0-0 then it tests that the back price is 1.4 or greater if so it places a back bet of say £10 it then places 5 futher orders of £2 each at bet 1 back price then plus .1 for each bet ie if bet 1 was 1.4 then 1.5,1.6.1.7,.1.8, .1.9 - obvilusly if the bet 1 was 1.5 then it adjusts
3) If a goal is scored the all other orders are cancelled and we wait 5min
4) If a 2nd goal comes then thats great and bts are all closed
5) If no goal in the 5miin then lay the current liability to lock in a free bet at current lay price - so, if the current lay price is 1.15 and we have £16 in the market then lay £16 at 1.15
6 If no goal is scored ie it is 0-0 at 70min then we cashh out for a loss on all bets (£20)

So if you could maybe offer some help where to start - would it be best to have 2 automations 1 for rules 1&2 and another for 3-6

And are there any authomations that already have been done that are close t what i am trying to do but need a little tweaking I noticed for e.g bacck 0-0 @ 15min but the thread stopped witout a new file.

Anyway if you can help great I am happy to pay for your time if you could write the automation thank you

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm
dixiedean37 wrote:
There's a few ways of doing it but perhaps the easiest is like this

Start with the O/U signal goals rules then add a 'Place Lay bet rule' armed at 15mins
and on the parameters tab set it to trigger at the best market price

Then add the following conditions
Signal Set Condition - Is the Signal named Goal NOT set with a value
Fixed Odds Condition - Back Price is greater than 1.4

Now click the icon with two green arrows to duplicate the rule and this time on the parameters tab change the
stake and place at to 'custom ticks above best reverse market price' 10 ticks

Then duplicate the rule and this time on the parameters tab change the
place at to 'custom ticks above best reverse market price' 20 ticks

and so on

If you get that bit working first then I'll go through the rest for you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”