Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

krunalbarot

ohhh... my bad... in all these queries.. Thanks a lot for f***king awesome support mate...
I am coming from matched betting ... and try to find something which works in auto mode...
Great job :)
QuietShout

Hello all, I'm new to this software, just started my 14 day trial. I've had a good look through this forum and this thread seems to be the best place to 'Lay' my question, which is :- Can either of these files be used to trigger a back bet after an away goal is scored, specifically the first match goal is by the away team, leading to a 0-1 early scoreline. I can work out the rest I think, just not sure how to get the SW to trigger on an away goal being scored. I must say, I was surprised to find out that there isn't a 'goal scored by' trigger built in but after reading through various posts here, I guess BF simply don't supply that info.

So, to summarise, can either of the files listed here be used to trigger an action after a goal by the away team leading to a 0-1 score?

Thanks for at least looking.

Neil.
Dallas

QuietShout wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm
Hello all, I'm new to this software, just started my 14 day trial. I've had a good look through this forum and this thread seems to be the best place to 'Lay' my question, which is :- Can either of these files be used to trigger a back bet after an away goal is scored, specifically the first match goal is by the away team, leading to a 0-1 early scoreline. I can work out the rest I think, just not sure how to get the SW to trigger on an away goal being scored. I must say, I was surprised to find out that there isn't a 'goal scored by' trigger built in but after reading through various posts here, I guess BF simply don't supply that info.

So, to summarise, can either of the files listed here be used to trigger an action after a goal by the away team leading to a 0-1 score?

Thanks for at least looking.

Neil.
On the exsisting signal rule type 'Signal Goals' if you add another condition
Historic Relative odds condition
Nominated Selection - In row 2 (Betfair order)
Selections Last traded Price
65 secs ago
is Greater than
Nominated Selection - In row 2 (Betfair order)
Now plus 5 ticks

Thats basically looking for a 5 or more tick drop in odds for the away side which will only occur if they are the team that scores (if the home side scores these odds will drift therefore a signal wont be set)

Always try chnages like this in practice mode first untill your sure its working how you expect
QuietShout

Thanks so much, very quick response, are you on call? 😉

I'm only on practice mode right now, only had the software a few hours. Looking forward to trying this out, thanks again.
Niko

Was wondering if this rule could be used to automate the Paddy offer, they pay out for a win if your team goes two goals up. Could the rule be made to cash out the lay bet? Cheers!
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 am
Was wondering if this rule could be used to automate the Paddy offer, they pay out for a win if your team goes two goals up. Could the rule be made to cash out the lay bet? Cheers!
It can be edited to tigger if a team goes two goals up, but it could get a bit messy if it goes 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 etc as there will be a lot of ups and downs in the odds to successfully set the signals from.
but 2-0 or 3-1 (or vice versa) should nt be a problem
Niko

Cheers Dallas, pity we can't signal goals against a particular team more accurately :(
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Cheers Dallas, pity we can't signal goals against a particular team more accurately :(
Actually thinking about it it will still work just as well, all you would need to do is
Apply the 'signal goal' rule to the home team (row 1) and make sure the historic relative odds condition also looks at row 1
then apply 'signal goal opposing team' to away team (row 2) and do the same with its condition
the scores and signal values would then go something like this

0-1 -1
1-1 0
2-1 1
2-2 0
2-3 -1
2-4 -2

Now you could create your back or lay bet with a signal value condition on market is equal to 2 and/or -2

Which means your bet would then trigger if one of the sides takes a 2 goal lead :D
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:36 pm
Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Actually thinking about it it will still work just as well, all you would need to do is
Apply the 'signal goal' rule to the home team (row 1) and make sure the historic relative odds condition also looks at row 1
then apply 'signal goal opposing team' to away team (row 2) and do the same with its condition
the scores and signal values would then go something like this

0-1 -1
1-1 0
2-1 1
2-2 0
2-3 -1
2-4 -2

Now you could create your back or lay bet with a signal value condition on market is equal to 2 and/or -2

Which means your bet would then trigger if one of the sides takes a 2 goal lead :D
Legend!!! :D
JayMcGbetting

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for this thread.

Had my second day of using automation and it all started with the UO signals on the first page of this thread.

Thanks Dallas for the starting point, it really helped things fall into place.

Cheers,

Jay
Stubbo

Hi Dallas,

Not sure if I've missed it within the thread...does the O/U2.5 file only work for goals in the first half? I'm basically looking to spot the 1st goal scored in the Under 2.5 goals market irrespective of when it is scored.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Stubbo
Howardns

Hi Dallas, Im trying to set an automation bot has Im off to a wdding and cant get out of it

Its the crystal pallace game Ive backed the correct score at 1.0 @ odds of 7 and antisapate them scoring first and then want to green up once they go, could you please explain how to do this.
Dallas

Howardns wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:33 pm
Hi Dallas, Im trying to set an automation bot has Im off to a wdding and cant get out of it

Its the crystal pallace game Ive backed the correct score at 1.0 @ odds of 7 and antisapate them scoring first and then want to green up once they go, could you please explain how to do this.
The settings used to initiate the signals of this file are for the matched odds market, it could be adjusted for use in the CS market, you would just need to know roughly what the expected move in odds would be to create the signal to trigger the green up from
stemiller78

Dallas. Just wanted to say how amazing the work is that you do here. Im a newb and finding the automation fascinating.

Im wondering if these signals can be used for some Inplay Scalping. Place Lay/Back on Fav. Back/Lay on Draw and then have this stopped after a goal is signalled?
Dallas

stemiller78 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:00 am
Dallas. Just wanted to say how amazing the work is that you do here. Im a newb and finding the automation fascinating.

Im wondering if these signals can be used for some Inplay Scalping. Place Lay/Back on Fav. Back/Lay on Draw and then have this stopped after a goal is signalled?
Thanks for your kind words im glad there helping you get started, In regards to your question yes they can be used to stop scalping after a goal, from this file the only need the 'Signal Goals' rule the other can be deleted.

Then just add your back/lay scalping rule and include the following condition '
Signal Set Condition'
The signal named 'goal'
Is NOT Set for the market

and that will stop the rule once a goal is scored and the signal is set

There is a few scalping bots in the shared files library (most in the pre-race horse racing section) which you could look at if you wanted some ideas

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”