Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

jbkdfvsjhk

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 pm
Using this file all you need to do is add a new 'place back bet' rule type by clicking the green plus icon (assuming the odds you require are before the match starts) arm the rule at
00:00:59 before event start time
till 00:00:05 before event start time
Trigger 1 time

On the 'Parameters' tab
set your required stake and 'Place at best odds'

On the 'Condtions' tab use 2 x fixed odds condtions
Fixed odds cond
Selections 'Last traded price'
is 'Greater' than 1.2
&
Fixed odds cond
is 'Less' than 1.45

(that part places a back bet providing the odds fall within those price just before K.O)

You can set the automation file green/red up at any profit or loss value, this thread explains how to set it up and includes a further link to a ready made file if you wanted to copy the contents direct into your current one.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488

On the green up rule for a profit ONLY also add the condtion 'Signal set Condtion'
Is the Signal named goal
set with a value

That should do it, although it may sound complicated once you have the rules editor open and begin following the above instrcutions and its quiet straight forward
Thank you for this very helpful post. I too am new to Bet Angel. What would the above look like in MS Excel, please? Can you post the command? Thank you in advance!
Dallas

jbkdfvsjhk wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:06 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 pm
Using this file all you need to do is add a new 'place back bet' rule type by clicking the green plus icon (assuming the odds you require are before the match starts) arm the rule at
00:00:59 before event start time
till 00:00:05 before event start time
Trigger 1 time

On the 'Parameters' tab
set your required stake and 'Place at best odds'

On the 'Condtions' tab use 2 x fixed odds condtions
Fixed odds cond
is 'Greater' than 1.2
&
Fixed odds cond
is 'Less' than 1.45

(that part places a back bet providing the odds fall within those price just before K.O)

You can set the automation file green/red up at any profit or loss value, this thread explains how to set it up and includes a further link to a ready made file if you wanted to copy the contents direct into your current one.
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488

On the green up rule for a profit ONLY also add the condtion 'Signal set Condtion'
Is the Signal named goal
set with a value

That should do it, although it may sound complicated once you have the rules editor open and begin following the above instrcutions and its quiet straight forward
Thank you for this very helpful post. I too am new to Bet Angel. What would the above look like in MS Excel, please? Can you post the command? Thank you in advance!
Excel isn't really my strong area so you'd need to copy the above and create a post in the Excel section, i'm sure one of the many Excel users on here will be able to point you in the right direction
jbkdfvsjhk

Thank you, I will do that. I will also try to understand the Guardian automation tool - if OK, I will post my BAF file later today for you to take a look if you don't mind, as it doesn't seem to work - most certainly because I've done something wrong.
Dallas

jbkdfvsjhk wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:19 am
Thank you, I will do that. I will also try to understand the Guardian automation tool - if OK, I will post my BAF file later today for you to take a look if you don't mind, as it doesn't seem to work - most certainly because I've done something wrong.
No problem
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:10 pm
Signal Goals

This file looks for a 10+ tick movement of the odds of the draw during the first half and 60secs after a market was last unsuspended in almost every case this means a goal has been scored. It now sets a signal with a value of 1 to highlight this, the signal value is increased by one each time this team scores and is decreased by one each time the opposing team scores so the current value of the signal will tell you the likely difference between the teams in goal and therefore you can then trigger your own automation rules based on this information.

For example
Team A scores a signal is set – Goal 1
Team A scores again signal is changed to – Goal 2
Team B scores signal is now changed back to – Goal 1
Team A scores again the signal is changed – Goal 2
And so on….. So how can this help you?

If you have an existing rule/strategy that is based on a score, then a condition can be added to your current rule which looks for a signal being set before being allowed to trigger.
For example if you created a rule which lays the draw at half time rule (if it was a draw) then adding the condition as detailed below;

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to 0

would allow your lay to trigger if the match was a draw – where as any other signal value would mean one team or another is leading and therefore not trigger the bet.

Or if you were laying the draw at half time but ONLY if the score was still 0-0 using the condition;

'Signal Set Condition' the name 'goal' is NOT set with a value

this will only allow the lay to trigger if still the score is 0-0 (see image below).

and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

'Signal value condition' is 'equal' to – goal 2

That’s just a few examples and there are many more that can where signals can be used to trigger a bet/trade following a goal being scored.
dears sir ive used same as yours rule but it doenst seem to recored any other goals apart from 1 st goal please can you take a quick look to see why,im trying to put a back bet on under 4.5 goals market when theres a second goal scored
backu4.5 1.1.baf
with some other condition,but the only thing is it dont record goals other than 1st goal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

phungdao wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
Signal Goals

This file looks for a 10+ tick movement of the odds of the draw during the first half and 60secs after a market was last unsuspended in almost every case this means a goal has been scored. It now sets a signal with a value of 1 to highlight this, the signal value is increased by one each time this team scores and is decreased by one each time the opposing team scores so the current value of the signal will tell you the likely difference between the teams in goal and therefore you can then trigger your own automation rules based on this information.

For example

If you have an existing rule/strategy that is based on a score, then a condition can be added to your current rule which looks for a signal being set before being allowed to trigger.
For example if you created a rule which lays the draw at half time rule (if it was a draw) then adding the condition as detailed below;

would allow your lay to trigger if the match was a draw – where as any other signal value would mean one team or another is leading and therefore not trigger the bet.

Or if you were laying the draw at half time but ONLY if the score was still 0-0 using the condition;

this will only allow the lay to trigger if still the score is 0-0 (see image below).

and if you wanted to back or lay a team during the 1st half but only if they were 2 goals ahead on your back/lay rule you would add the condition

That’s just a few examples and there are many more that can where signals can be used to trigger a bet/trade following a goal being scored.
dears sir ive used same as yours rule but it doenst seem to recored any other goals apart from 1 st goal please can you take a quick look to see why,im trying to put a back bet on under 4.5 goals market when theres a second goal scoredbacku4.5 1.1.baf with some other condition,but the only thing is it dont record goals other than 1st goal
I've just replied to that on your other post
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=23483
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:13 pm
phungdao wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
Signal Goals

For example

dears sir ive used same as yours rule but it doenst seem to recored any other goals apart from 1 st goal please can you take a quick look to see why,im trying to put a back bet on under 4.5 goals market when theres a second goal scoredbacku4.5 1.1.baf with some other condition,but the only thing is it dont record goals other than 1st goal
I've just replied to that on your other post
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=23483
many thanks,ive figure out that ive only allowed the rule to trigger once ,ive changed it to trigger 2 times so that fixed it
emirates

Hey,

I have downloaded the signal goal and put it into Guardian.

I want to put up a lay on home team (market price) if they are up 1-0 exactly, (so not 2-1) and the odds have to be 2.00 or less, and if the score becomes 1-1 I want to green out.

How should I set this up? I have no idea on how to set it up.
Dallas

emirates wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:12 am
Hey,

I have downloaded the signal goal and put it into Guardian.

I want to put up a lay on home team (market price) if they are up 1-0 exactly, (so not 2-1) and the odds have to be 2.00 or less, and if the score becomes 1-1 I want to green out.

How should I set this up? I have no idea on how to set it up.
You need to add a 'Place lay bet rule'
applied to betfair row 1

With the following conditions

Historical relative odds condition
selections price is now
less than
selections price
65secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Signal Value condition
signal named 'goal'
has a value equal to 1

Then add a 'close trade on selection with greening rule'
applied to betfair row 1

With the following conditions

Number of matched bets condition
on selection
is greater than 0

Signal Value condition
signal named 'goal'
has a value equal to 0
emirates

Does this looks correct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emirates

Like this on the lay bet
Dallas

Nearly
On the signal tab remove the signal goal you've added

and add Signal Value condition
signal named 'goal'
has a value equal to 1
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/signal_value.html
emirates

Like this?
WildChild9

Love these! Thanks Dallas. Am I correct in thinking that there isnt a way currently to set a automation for the correct score market as there is no way to identify which team scored the goals. For example Team A - 2 Goals, Team B - 3 Goals? Im just thinking as a trigger for the correct score market.
Dallas

emirates wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:04 pm
Like this?
Almost, it just needs to test the signal on the market not the selection

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”