Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

jtrader

Hello! I have some questions about some .baf files I could try to modify for that strat - If it's 0-0 HT, Lay Under 2.5 when lay odds steamed to 1.26,and if no goal is scored Lay Draw when draw odds steamed to 2.If there is a goal before Lay Draw is matched,then greening all.If there are 2 goals after Lay Draw is matched - if 1-1 - greening all (these 2 markets-match odds and O/U2.5; if 2-0/0-2 - doing nothing). But these 2 files not working at all. Laying Under 2.5 only lay that,but if there is a goal,nothing happens and not greening. Lay Draw file doesn't run too and if Lay Under 2.5 is matched and no goal is scored,it's not laying draw at all when draw odds are reached 2.If anyone could point where are my mistakes at these .baf files?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dustybearuk

3 times now this hasnt greened up for me, any ideas what could be causing this?
Dallas

dustybearuk wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:01 pm
3 times now this hasnt greened up for me, any ideas what could be causing this?
The first place to check is the markets are being refreshed fast enough
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:27 pm
Hello! I have some questions about some .baf files I could try to modify for that strat - If it's 0-0 HT, Lay Under 2.5 when lay odds steamed to 1.26,and if no goal is scored Lay Draw when draw odds steamed to 2.If there is a goal before Lay Draw is matched,then greening all.If there are 2 goals after Lay Draw is matched - if 1-1 - greening all (these 2 markets-match odds and O/U2.5; if 2-0/0-2 - doing nothing). But these 2 files not working at all. Laying Under 2.5 only lay that,but if there is a goal,nothing happens and not greening. Lay Draw file doesn't run too and if Lay Under 2.5 is matched and no goal is scored,it's not laying draw at all when draw odds are reached 2.If anyone could point where are my mistakes at these .baf files?
Sorry I must have missed this one, if you still need help with it post a quick message and i'll take a look
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:24 pm
jtrader wrote:
Sorry I must have missed this one, if you still need help with it post a quick message and i'll take a look
Still need your help,Dallas! Thanks if you could take a look on these .baf files!
pete444

Hi Dallas, sorry if this has been covered off before,. I am trying to figure out how to modify your bot to
1 - Green up after HT BUT
2 - Trade out or Red up after 80 mins if still no goals in order to limit my loss at 80 mins
Can this be done?
Thank you
Dallas

pete444 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:43 am
Hi Dallas, sorry if this has been covered off before,. I am trying to figure out how to modify your bot to
1 - Green up after HT BUT
2 - Trade out or Red up after 80 mins if still no goals in order to limit my loss at 80 mins
Can this be done?
Thank you
You'll just need a second Green up rule adding (no conditions required) but armed to trigger at 01:37:00 to 01:38:00
That's about 80mins of in-play time after adding 17mins is added for HT
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:50 am
Dallas wrote:
jtrader wrote:
Still need your help,Dallas! Thanks if you could take a look on these .baf files!
I'll load the files in Guardian when I open BA in the morning and take a look
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:56 pm
jtrader wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Just looked through it the best i could but couldn't follow all the logic re the greening parts, but on the stored value of the Lay U2.5 rule I've split the stored value into two parts (i suspect this was what was causing this not to trigger).
That should now trigger fine and store a value on the event that the Lay the draw rule of the other file can use, i've also edited the stored value condition of that rule so it matches and will now be able to trigger.

You may find the rest now all the greening works but if not see how far this rule/s get to and we'll take it from there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm
Dallas wrote:
jtrader wrote:

Just looked through it the best i could but couldn't follow all the logic re the greening parts, but on the stored value of the Lay U2.5 rule I've split the stored value into two parts (i suspect this was what was causing this not to trigger).
That should now trigger fine and store a value on the event that the Lay the draw rule of the other file can use, i've also edited the stored value condition of that rule so it matches and will now be able to trigger.

You may find the rest now all the greening works but if not see how far this rule/s get to and we'll take it from there
Thank you very much,Dallas! I could try these files in practise mode and if there is any problem I could type you again! Thank you once again!
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:20 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thank you very much,Dallas! I could try these files in practise mode and if there is any problem I could type you again! Thank you once again!
Yes, always use practice mode to test a file after any changes
MAGTRADEUK

BRIGHTON V ARSENAL
20 JUNE 2020

bet went on at HT when it was 0-0 Arsenal scored at 68 mins, the bot did not green up when they went 1 nil up and then Brighton scored in the 78 min..... so why did the bot not green up after the goal ?
Ruudman

A couple of questions please. Do I have to have my laptop powered and Guardian open for the rule to fire? I have created a filter in "Market selection" as per screenshot which I use before selecting all matches and adding to Guardian. Is this (a) necessary and (b) correct?
Market selection filter.png
Dallas

Ruudman wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:08 am
A couple of questions please. Do I have to have my laptop powered and Guardian open for the rule to fire? I have created a filter in "Market selection" as per screenshot which I use before selecting all matches and adding to Guardian. Is this (a) necessary and (b) correct?Market selection filter.png
Bet Angel is installed locally on your PC so yes, you need to be logged into Bet Angel and have an active connection with Betfair for it to retrieve market updates and send bets when required.
This includes ensuring sleep/hibernation mode is also disabled

You'd create a market filter to search for just the markets you are interested in, ie, certain market type (like you have done), but you might also only want those from specfic countries and/or leagues etc, in which case you'd add this criteria to your filter
Ruudman

Many thanks Dallas. One of my bets fired today but surprisingly when the score was 1-1 at HT????? (Alanyaspor v Salernitana).. THEN didn't green up when the score went 2-1 (but I understand that could be because the market didn't suspend). Even so this doesn't inspire confidence in the bot so is there a modified file I can import?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”