Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

chengot wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:27 am
hi just starting on bet angel .. how do u open the baf. file to view ? thanks
Import it into Guardian as shown in the image directly below the download link
seveniron

Good morning,

I have been trying my own version of automation to hit the late goals market and had trouble getting the system to fire up. I have downloaded your baf file and initially changed the times to suit my view on games, but it still did not fire. I have now put your version into my system and it still fails to fire.

As an aside I have a Half Time 0.5 Goals automation which has similar problems.

This morning I placed two automations into the system, on one I opened the screen after setting up the automation to set the clock running and on the other I left it to Bet Angel to open. The one I opened worked fine, the one left for Bet Angel to open is still shut. So I suspect I have another problem any ideas?

I use automation on horse racing, greyhounds, tennis etc with no problems, soccer is obviously the issue.

Seveniron
Dallas

seveniron wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:54 pm
Good morning,

I have been trying my own version of automation to hit the late goals market and had trouble getting the system to fire up. I have downloaded your baf file and initially changed the times to suit my view on games, but it still did not fire. I have now put your version into my system and it still fails to fire.

As an aside I have a Half Time 0.5 Goals automation which has similar problems.

This morning I placed two automations into the system, on one I opened the screen after setting up the automation to set the clock running and on the other I left it to Bet Angel to open. The one I opened worked fine, the one left for Bet Angel to open is still shut. So I suspect I have another problem any ideas?

I use automation on horse racing, greyhounds, tennis etc with no problems, soccer is obviously the issue.

Seveniron
If it worked when you had the market on a ladder or one-click screen but not when you only had it in Guardian then the issue will be your refresh settings in Guardian.
The following post explains what to look for and offers up suggestions for ensuring Guardian is configured correctly for what you are wanting to do
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
seveniron

Thanks, I will try that

Seveniron
seveniron

No luck! Fortunately I had a match this morning so tried again, I waited until the team scored in 86th minute to see if there had been any reaction, sadly none. I have changed the settings to 20ms but it has made no difference.

I have my market switch time set at 30 secs, so I expected the screen to light up before the start of the match, it did not, which is strange as it works on all my other automation ideas.

Seveniron
Dallas

seveniron wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:50 am
No luck! Fortunately I had a match this morning so tried again, I waited until the team scored in 86th minute to see if there had been any reaction, sadly none. I have changed the settings to 20ms but it has made no difference.

I have my market switch time set at 30 secs, so I expected the screen to light up before the start of the match, it did not, which is strange as it works on all my other automation ideas.

Seveniron
Have you checked the Bet Angel log?
That would show if the bet was placed but rejected by BF for some reason, or if it was just unmatched
seveniron

Good morning,

Two games today in Japan J2. First game 1-1, first goal in 7th minute and second goal 89 min. Second game, 1-4, first goal 44min and last goal 90+5, four goals in 2nd half.

Log for first game:
9/07/2023 21:03:07: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
9/07/2023 21:03:07: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/07/2023 21:03:07: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
9/07/2023 21:09:21: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/07/2023 21:09:24: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

Log for 2nd Game:
9/07/2023 21:03:03: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
9/07/2023 21:03:03: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
9/07/2023 21:03:03: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

Basically, nothing is happening.

Seveniron
seveniron

Dallas,

A further update, this morning I took one of my horse laying automation files which work consistently and modified it for 'First Half 0.5' and it worked.

Two games, the first the goal was scored in the 7th minute which is outside my time frame but when the automation clicked in at 15min, it recorded the site was suspended.

In the second game, result 00 draw, it clicked in at 15, 30 and 40 minutes as programmed.

I will do the same for the correct score and see if it overcomes the problem.

Seveniron
itsmytrade

Could this file be used on the first half correct score market for the final 15 minutes of the first half.
If so what would l need to change to be able to lay the current correct score on 30, 37, 42 minutes
Dallas

itsmytrade wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:37 pm
Could this file be used on the first half correct score market for the final 15 minutes of the first half.
If so what would l need to change to be able to lay the current correct score on 30, 37, 42 minutes
No, it works in the final 10mins because the current score would by that time be the most likely outcome and therefore be the fav

There is an example here posted by another user which derives the current score by looking at the CS market
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=27973

You could use that as your Rules 1 automation file, then create another rules file that use the Stored Values from that file to ensure your bets are placed on the current score
paulwilko10

Sorry for a thicko question, but do you have to manually green the profit?

I ask because out of the 3 matches i have just done, they all triggered but one should have profited but hasn't so i assume i had to manually green it?

Many thanks

Paul
Tiger

If a goal goes in at 83 min, does this market close in the same way as the over/under market does.

Just checking it won't put on a bet at some stupid price and wipe out my profit!
Dallas

Tiger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:51 pm
If a goal goes in at 83 min, does this market close in the same way as the over/under market does.

Just checking it won't put on a bet at some stupid price and wipe out my profit!
The CS market doesn't close after a goal no matter when a goal is scored

The second, third and fourth lay bet rules have an 'Number of matched bets condition' is greater than 0 on them

So should a goal be scored anytime after the first bet is matched whichever score line then becomes the fav no further bets will be able to be placed as this latest score that now the fav will no longer has any matched bets to satisfy this condition
Tiger

Ah good to know.

Is there a way to automate a late goal in the over/under market without knowing what the score is at 80 min. Basically I want to back over the current number of goals at 80 min. I much prefer this to laying the correct score.
jtrader

Tiger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:39 pm
Ah good to know.

Is there a way to automate a late goal in the over/under market without knowing what the score is at 80 min. Basically I want to back over the current number of goals at 80 min. I much prefer this to laying the correct score.
You could check which is first O/U market that is open and not closed and Back(or Lay) on there.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”