Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Jamarco wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:47 pm
Hello everyone

When I try to import this file it shows me an error saying that it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible...

How should I proceed?
You just need to be using the latest Betfair version of Bet Angel V1.49
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Jossy_79

Hi. I'm starting to play with correct scores. Quick question - this bot seems to select the current score by looking for the favourite score - I'm assuming this would be a risky approach earlier on in the match? For example the underdog scores to make it 0-1 then the favourite is probably more likely to be 1-1 or 2-1? I've been looking at creating a strategy to lay the current score if the first goal in the match happens between 65-75 mins (so lay 0-1 or 1-0). I figure I'll need:

i) a signal that tells me when a goal has been scored (would arming if the odds drop on 0-0 be the right way to go?)
ii) a signal to identify the current score (see question above)
iii) a rule to place a lay bet on the current score

Any advice on the questions above would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Jossy
Dallas

Jossy_79 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm
Hi. I'm starting to play with correct scores. Quick question - this bot seems to select the current score by looking for the favourite score - I'm assuming this would be a risky approach earlier on in the match? For example the underdog scores to make it 0-1 then the favourite is probably more likely to be 1-1 or 2-1? I've been looking at creating a strategy to lay the current score if the first goal in the match happens between 65-75 mins (so lay 0-1 or 1-0). I figure I'll need:

i) a signal that tells me when a goal has been scored (would arming if the odds drop on 0-0 be the right way to go?)
ii) a signal to identify the current score (see question above)
iii) a rule to place a lay bet on the current score

Any advice on the questions above would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Jossy
The way the file is made it can only use the 'fav' if triggered in the final 10 mins.

Setting it to trigger mid match could be quiet difficult, unless your targetting matches with similar start odds where you could check the approx odds at a given time.

You could certainly set a signal when 0-0 is 1000 that would identify the first goal after that it would be trial an error with the above.
Dallas

It might be easier to use the over/under markets
ie, add O/U, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 etc to guardian for each match, then at 65-75mins trigger a bet if the overs <2.2

If the match score at 65mins is 1-2 then the O/U 1.5, 2.5 will be closed so no rule will trigger, the 4.5 will have much higher Over odds so that leaves just the 3.5 market for the rule to trigger on.
Of course you will need to check the approx odds of the next O/U around the time you want the rule to trigger but you should see they fall into a similar odds range
ShaunWhite

With market selection being the key to bot sucess, if you want to lay the current score in the final 10mins, run it on any Palace game. :cry: Oh how I wish the team you support was down to free will rather than determined by geography.
mengoneur

Hi Dallas, thank you to had shared the stats about the 80+ goals in the different leagues.
Could I ask how do you calculate that 80th minute of the match is really the 80th ? I think that considering the "in play" time could be often wrong as the overtime in the first half and , much more,the delay the players reach the pitch could drammaticaly impact the start of the secon half , and so the relative minutes frame odds. Thanks again for your always useful suggestions. Bye
Dallas

It can never be truely accurate for the reasons you have pointed out but the way I've calculated the time for this rule is to allow 2mins added time at the end of the first half, then 16mins for HT and the players to get back out on the pitch
Jossy_79

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 am
It might be easier to use the over/under markets
ie, add O/U, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 etc to guardian for each match, then at 65-75mins trigger a bet if the overs <2.2

If the match score at 65mins is 1-2 then the O/U 1.5, 2.5 will be closed so no rule will trigger, the 4.5 will have much higher Over odds so that leaves just the 3.5 market for the rule to trigger on.
Of course you will need to check the approx odds of the next O/U around the time you want the rule to trigger but you should see they fall into a similar odds range
Thanks as ever Dallas - think O/U is the way to go...
Jossy_79

Hi again. Been playing around with this and I reckon I do want to use the correct score market as used in the right way I can consistently identify the right score. With O/U markets a red card can sometimes trip the automation and once odds get very low then goal signal don't trip at all.

I've been playing around with getting automation to trigger when the back price hits 1000 as it seems to do most of the time when a score can't be achieved (so I know what the score isn't). However, I've encountered a some problems:

- sometimes the 1000 isn't reached for a while which could cause my automation sequence to screw up if I'm tracking to a particular score
- sometimes a lowly back backed score can start out at 1000 which will mean my automation fires at the wrong point

One thing does seem to be pretty consistent though is that the lay price will be blank if the score can't be achieved (no one wants to put their money on a dead cert to lose!). How can I identify the blank with automation? Tried > 1000 and less than > 1.01 without any success...

Thanks in advance,

Jossy
BetScalper

I have been noticing some very strange odds movements on BF recently whereby you could lay the current score and back the unders giving you a nice arb.

Probably due to someones automated bot misbehaving.

The Manchester United v Brighton game stood out as the arb was there for around 4 minutes.
tb_smoelf

Hi
I have downloaded this bot, to see how it is made.
I can't quit see why the time in the signal-rules is set to arm at 00:50:00 (after event goes in-play) until 00:55:00 (after event goes in-play).
Thought it should arm the final 10 mins.

Can anyone explain this for me?

Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 pm
Hi
I can't quit see why the time in the signal-rules is set to arm at 00:50:00 (after event goes in-play) until 00:55:00 (after event goes in-play).

Best, Tim
Those signal rules are to set signals on the 'any other home, away & draw' results to exclude the lay bet from triggering on them.
I just picked those times as its HT, It could just as easily been set at any other time prior to those final 10mins
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:23 pm
tb_smoelf wrote:
Hi

Best, Tim
Those signal rules are to set signals on the 'any other home, away & draw' results to exclude the lay bet from triggering on them.
I just picked those times as its HT, It could just as easily been set at any other time prior to those final 10mins
Thanks for your respons.
So to be clear, it dosen't matter what time the signal is set to arm? Is that correct? It could be 30 min. after event goes inplay og 70 min. after event goes in-play?
Best.
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
tb_smoelf wrote:
Hi

Best, Tim
Thanks for your respons.
So to be clear, it dosen't matter what time the signal is set to arm? Is that correct? It could be 30 min. after event goes inplay og 70 min. after event goes in-play?
Best.
For those 3 particular signals no it doesn't matter, as long as its sometime before 80mins and the lay rule is ready to trigger
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:50 pm
tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks for your respons.
Best.
For those 3 particular signals no it doesn't matter, as long as its sometime before 80mins and the lay rule is ready to trigger
Ok. Thanks for your help.
Have a nice day.
Best, Tim

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”