Back Home Team at HT if Trailing by 1 Goal Guardian Automation Bot

globi166

why we need to wait untill HT ? Wouldn't be better to place a bet soon after fav lost goal as it may equalize in first half ?
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:35 pm
why we need to wait untill HT ? Wouldn't be better to place a bet soon after fav lost goal as it may equalize in first half ?
You can back them whenever you want, HT was just an arbitrary time used to set up the rule, but many like doing so at this time or in the 2nd half as they'll get a better price
globi166

great thanks
satoshi-pl

Thanks for the file! Would it be possible to have 2 scenarios in one file:

Scenario 1) for HOME Odds below 1.5 and scenario 2) for HOME Odds 1.51-1.75?
I have an idea how to do it, but my only doubt comes when you set the value 'good', which you then use for the AWAY and HOME goal signals. And if I set the same signal for both scenarios, the re would be a mess.

Because depending on the scenario I would place different bets, so it has to be separated somehow. Thanks for a hint.
Dallas

satoshi-pl wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:59 pm
Thanks for the file! Would it be possible to have 2 scenarios in one file:

Scenario 1) for HOME Odds below 1.5 and scenario 2) for HOME Odds 1.51-1.75?
I have an idea how to do it, but my only doubt comes when you set the value 'good', which you then use for the AWAY and HOME goal signals. And if I set the same signal for both scenarios, the re would be a mess.

Because depending on the scenario I would place different bets, so it has to be separated somehow. Thanks for a hint.
You could do it by adding 2 x 'Set/Modify Signal' rules (armed either pre KO or at HT before the back bet is placed depending when you wanted to check those prices for the home team)

On the first set a signal on the market named (scenario_1 or whatever you want)
and add a fixed odds cond to test the price is less than

On the second set a signal on the market named (scenario_2 or whatever you want)
and add two fixed odds cond to test the price is within your range

Then on the back bet rule add a 'Signal Set Condition' to test the signal named 'scenario_1 is set with a value
Then click the icon with two green arrows to duplicate the rule and change the signal name

Only one of the signal rules will trigger and it's corresponding back bet rule will

You should then be able to leave all the other rules as they are

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”