Lay the Draw if Odds of O2.5 Goals are Greater then 'X' Guardian Automation Bot

awhit66

Hi Dallas

Can you give me some advise

I use a automation bot to -
Back under 2.5 goals at odds under 2.1, 5 minute prior kick off and up to 10 minutes in-play, then if there is a goal scored later than 10 minutes , green out after 1 minute as the market settles.

This works well, however if there is an early goal in that first 10 minutes, it greens up for a small loss.
Can I add a automation, to say if the odds move down, then cancel the green up rule and wait until 30 minutes or so, to green up.

Regards
Andy
vladilyich

Can this be modified to back the draw,or say a couple of correct scores like 0-0 and 1-1 if the 2.5 odds are below a certain price?
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:46 pm
Can this be modified to back the draw,or say a couple of correct scores like 0-0 and 1-1 if the 2.5 odds are below a certain price?
Yes both are possible
Backing the draw just requires are rule type change

Likewise if using on the CS market, the back/lay rule/s just need to use the stored value condition that's currently on the lay rule of the lay the draw file
andrew1112

thanks again
still trying to learn what different automation i can do and signals and stored value are the last piece of the puzzle
well before the spreadsheet thing lol

will have a go tomorrow to see if i can make this bot work
Silver Lining

I would like to create a file similar to this but would place a back bet in the same market (ie O2.5) in-play if the odds reach X. Obviously I cannot add the same market to Guardian twice for separate files. Can I merge these to 2 files into one and change rules to in play?

I would a assume this would be a simple file (for someone who knows what they are doing) just to place a back bet when odds reach X in play?
waytogo78247

Should this not be If the odds are LESS than 2.10 for over 2.5 goals? Surely we want a greater chance of a goal being scored to be able to green up.
Archangel

I applied this to the Arsenal v Fulham game this afternoon. Arsenal scored a goal in the first half which was then ruled out for offside by VAR. However for some reason the Green up bet was matched. This trade was then reveresed. Fulham scored in the second half but my Green Up was not triggered again, even though all conditions were met. Is there anyway to mitigate a situation like this in the rule ?
Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm
I applied this to the Arsenal v Fulham game this afternoon. Arsenal scored a goal in the first half which was then ruled out for offside by VAR. However for some reason the Green up bet was matched. This trade was then reveresed. Fulham scored in the second half but my Green Up was not triggered again, even though all conditions were met. Is there anyway to mitigate a situation like this in the rule ?
The introduction of VAR has made it a nightmare for automation, there are ways of mitigating it to a degree but you may find you'll never deal with it 100% of the time.

The reason your rule won't have triggered again on this occasion is because it will of ran out of triggers (I think it'll have been armed to trigger 3 times when the rules file was originally made).

To protect against this scenario you could set a signal when the current green up rule triggers
Then add another green up rule with the same condition as the first and a 'Signal Changed Condition' and set that to between 300 and 99999 seconds
Which is basically telling it to only trigger 5 mins after the previous one last triggered

If a goal is scored and stands (after 5 mins) this will trigger but won't place any bets as you'll already be greened up
If its cancelled through VAR it'll be ready to trigger following the next goal and you move into a profit

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”