Lay the Draw if Odds of O2.5 Goals are Greater then 'X' Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

These are basic Guardian automation files for use on Football markets.

The purpose of these automation files is to Lay the Draw if the odds of O2.5 goals is greater than 2.10. If a lay bet is triggered and matched the automation file will then look to ‘green up’ if a goal is scored in-play.

There are two files to download and import, one to Store and share the odds from the O2.5 market the other to Lay the Draw in the match odds market, the Lay the Draw rule is the same file from this thread; viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11309
(so you can read exactly what it does there).

The only difference is it now contains a condition to test the shared 'Stored Value' of the odds from the O2.5 market

So you simply download both.BAF files from the bottom of this post and after importing them into Guardian apply one to the O2.5 market and the other the Match Odds market for your fixtures as shown in this image

Guardian.JPG

After clicking on the following two links below ’Lay the Draw’ and ‘Store Value of O2.5 odds.Baf’ this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image below, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Simonlofc

This looks another game changer
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm
This looks another game changer
It will open up numerous possibilities in the football markets alone :)
Bunchie3174

store value ofO2.5.baf file coming up as incompatible with my version of Betangel (1.49.0)
Dallas

Bunchie3174 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 pm
store value ofO2.5.baf file coming up as incompatible with my version of Betangel (1.49.0)
You will need the new V1.50 beta released this week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227
Autolearner

Thanks for the bots, and for the advice and support both here and throughout the forum, which are greatly appreciated. The concept of signalling between markets seems to have huge potential which needs some pondering!

I have some questions though regarding the example screenshot you have at the head of this post. The volumes traded in the O/U 2.5 markets seem very low at times (as little as £16)

Does this make the Potential odds relatively unreliable as a result? Would there be a rough rule of thumb as to when the volume might give acceptable odds? And if so could this be added as a condition to the bot?
Dallas

Autolearner wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 2:19 am
Thanks for the bots, and for the advice and support both here and throughout the forum, which are greatly appreciated. The concept of signalling between markets seems to have huge potential which needs some pondering!

I have some questions though regarding the example screenshot you have at the head of this post. The volumes traded in the O/U 2.5 markets seem very low at times (as little as £16)

Does this make the Potential odds relatively unreliable as a result? Would there be a rough rule of thumb as to when the volume might give acceptable odds? And if so could this be added as a condition to the bot?
Glad to hear you are finding them helpful and useful

I wouldn't worry about the volumes in that image, if you look at the start and updated times the matches are at least 1 if not more days away, come KO there would be more than enough volume in those type of fixtures.

But you could always add a volume condition if you wanted to apply across a greater range of markets and have the really low ones filtered out just before KO.
Autolearner

Hi Dallas

Am indeed finding it all very helpful

I should have looked at the image more closely! But thanks for the quick and informative response (as always)

I will explore the volume condition. I was half contemplating taking some of the ideas from these bots into another sport (I.e. tennis) to have signalling between different markets based on the same actual match.

But some non-rigorous observation of a few matches seemed to indicate very low volumes and unreliable data on the subsidiary markets even if there was reasonable volumes on the main match odds market for a given match. So having a volume check could be important.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction
captainbang

i just joined today and installed the latest version of BA and i am unable to import the lay the draw & overs files as i get an error stating that the files are not compatible with my version?
Dallas

captainbang wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:17 pm
i just joined today and installed the latest version of BA and i am unable to import the lay the draw & overs files as i get an error stating that the files are not compatible with my version?
You will need the new beta version that I have linked to 5 posts up
chakarabet

Hi Dallas,

So even if have a match that is about 1.90 on the O 2.5 goals, the bot will trigger a lay the draw when it hit 2.10 or more because o 2.5 the price will drift out to that 2.10 when there is no goal. And after a goal is scored it looks to green up? Am i correct?

So just start the before KO, but what games do these best on? And between what odds on the o 2.5 goals do i need to whats out for?

thank you
chakarabet

By the way, like this strategy with automation very much. Will test it on demo when normal football season is started again.
Dallas

chakarabet wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:01 pm
Hi Dallas,

So even if have a match that is about 1.90 on the O 2.5 goals, the bot will trigger a lay the draw when it hit 2.10 or more because o 2.5 the price will drift out to that 2.10 when there is no goal. And after a goal is scored it looks to green up? Am i correct?

So just start the before KO, but what games do these best on? And between what odds on the o 2.5 goals do i need to whats out for?

thank you
It will lay the draw 1min before KO if the O2.5 odds are greater than 2.10 if not it won't do anything that match
peep999

Hi Dallas,

After your reply yesterday, I decided to try this. I added a fixed odds condition to check where lay the draw odds between 3.2 and 5.0 and I added a volume condition and stop loss to activate at 80 minutes.

I have both the match odds and O2.5 markets selected. However, the bot place multiple back bets on the selection after a team score, resulting in a loss on several selections, which were showing green profit. Any idea what happened?
Dallas

peep999 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Hi Dallas,

After your reply yesterday, I decided to try this. I added a fixed odds condition to check where lay the draw odds between 3.2 and 5.0 and I added a volume condition and stop loss to activate at 80 minutes.

I have both the match odds and O2.5 markets selected. However, the bot place multiple back bets on the selection after a team score, resulting in a loss on several selections, which were showing green profit. Any idea what happened?
Difficult to say without seeing it, but if its set to trigger once then it shouldn't place multiple bets

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”