Track Over1.5 Goals Price to Trigger Lays on Over2.5 Market Guardian Automation Bot

JeffreyCottam

Hi could you advise the best way to add some offsetting to the automated lay bet as my strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks.

Thanks
Jeff
Dallas

JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:43 pm
Hi could you advise the best way to add some offsetting to the automated lay bet as my strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks.

Thanks
Jeff
On the lay rule go onto the parameters tab, from there you can use the global settings area to set up offsetting
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/glo ... ters_.html
JeffreyCottam

Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
Jeff
Dallas

JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Jeff
Sorry I should of said you need to enable fil/kill (on the same paramters tab), that will prevent the offset triggering until the opening lay bet is matched.
If you set the fill/kill time to 600 secs, that will stop it being killed early and let the 'cancel' rules within the file do their job still
nickallan

can i ask why this bot only activates for about 5-10 mins? its suppose to trigger 150 times but it only seems to do about 5-10?
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:56 am
can i ask why this bot only activates for about 5-10 mins? its suppose to trigger 150 times but it only seems to do about 5-10?
The rules are aimed to trigger for between 1hr 15min to 2hrs (depending on the rule type)
The 150 triggers on the 'Lay Overs' rule is more than is required for the 1hr 15mins its armed for, but it does allow you to increase the arm time slightly without needing to worry about the number of triggers
nickallan

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:08 am
nickallan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:56 am
The rules are aimed to trigger for between 1hr 15min to 2hrs (depending on the rule type)
The 150 triggers on the 'Lay Overs' rule is more than is required for the 1hr 15mins its armed for, but it does allow you to increase the arm time slightly without needing to worry about the number of triggers
so if i increase the number of triggers it should trigger more?
Martybhoy99

Hi Dallas - tinkering around with this one, and loving it. Added in a Green Up rule once certain conditions are met and this seems to work fine. However, on the odd occasion its adding in additional bets for some reason. See below......obviously the bot has kicked in when Liverpool scored tonight and I got a matched bet - nice. My green up condition kicks in, as you can see, but fires in two back bets and a lay bet?? The lay bet put a loss onto the U2.5 and all of the green on the O2.5 (despite it should be greening evenly across both).

This is the 2nd time in 20 matches that its fired in an unexpected lay bet. Any reason why this would be the case, and more importantly, any tips to eradicate it in the future before I scale up my stake size??

Many thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martybhoy99

Forgot to add - the final Greened Up bet @ 2.9 is me doing a manual close to green all selections.......
Dallas

Martybhoy99 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm
Hi Dallas - tinkering around with this one, and loving it. Added in a Green Up rule once certain conditions are met and this seems to work fine. However, on the odd occasion its adding in additional bets for some reason. See below......obviously the bot has kicked in when Liverpool scored tonight and I got a matched bet - nice. My green up condition kicks in, as you can see, but fires in two back bets and a lay bet?? The lay bet put a loss onto the U2.5 and all of the green on the O2.5 (despite it should be greening evenly across both).

This is the 2nd time in 20 matches that its fired in an unexpected lay bet. Any reason why this would be the case, and more importantly, any tips to eradicate it in the future before I scale up my stake size??

Many thanks in advance.
The lay bet (of the greening rule), was to balance it out after two greening back bets went in

What re-arm time are you using? the log suggests 5 seconds

I'd always set it to at least 2 secs longer than the in-play delay time on that match, and if there's a chance the greening could require <£2 stakes the delay is doubled.

There's a list here of the in-play delay times
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11148
Martybhoy99

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:28 pm
Martybhoy99 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm

Many thanks in advance.
The lay bet (of the greening rule), was to balance it out after two greening back bets went in

What re-arm time are you using? the log suggests 5 seconds

I'd always set it to at least 2 secs longer than the in-play delay time on that match, and if there's a chance the greening could require <£2 stakes the delay is doubled.

There's a list here of the in-play delay times
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11148

Many thanks Dallas - yes, it was set at 5 seconds. Now adjusted and off to tinker with it again!!
ferrypaul

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm
JeffreyCottam wrote:

Thanks
Jeff
Sorry I should of said you need to enable fil/kill (on the same paramters tab), that will prevent the offset triggering until the opening lay bet is matched.
If you set the fill/kill time to 600 secs, that will stop it being killed early and let the 'cancel' rules within the file do their job still
Iv enabled the fill/kill and set it to 600 secs but its still getting cancelled before it gets matched
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm
JeffreyCottam wrote:

Thanks
Jeff
Iv enabled the fill/kill and set it to 600 secs but its still getting cancelled before it gets matched
The reason for advising that user to use 600secs was because they wanted to ensure it wasn't killed but instead cancelled by the existing rule
If you don't want it cancelled what is it you are wanting to do?
ferrypaul

Id like to offset the matched to get it to green for 50%
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Id like to offset the matched to get it to green for 50%
Ah ok, the previous poster that you quoted was referring to the opening lay bet, but you are talking about the offset back part of the bet being cancelled?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”