Track Over1.5 Goals Price to Trigger Lays on Over2.5 Market Guardian Automation Bot

Martybhoy99

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:28 pm
Martybhoy99 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm
Hi Dallas - tinkering around with this one, and loving it. Added in a Green Up rule once certain conditions are met and this seems to work fine. However, on the odd occasion its adding in additional bets for some reason. See below......obviously the bot has kicked in when Liverpool scored tonight and I got a matched bet - nice. My green up condition kicks in, as you can see, but fires in two back bets and a lay bet?? The lay bet put a loss onto the U2.5 and all of the green on the O2.5 (despite it should be greening evenly across both).

This is the 2nd time in 20 matches that its fired in an unexpected lay bet. Any reason why this would be the case, and more importantly, any tips to eradicate it in the future before I scale up my stake size??

Many thanks in advance.
The lay bet (of the greening rule), was to balance it out after two greening back bets went in

What re-arm time are you using? the log suggests 5 seconds

I'd always set it to at least 2 secs longer than the in-play delay time on that match, and if there's a chance the greening could require <£2 stakes the delay is doubled.

There's a list here of the in-play delay times
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11148

Many thanks Dallas - yes, it was set at 5 seconds. Now adjusted and off to tinker with it again!!
ferrypaul

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm
JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
Jeff
Sorry I should of said you need to enable fil/kill (on the same paramters tab), that will prevent the offset triggering until the opening lay bet is matched.
If you set the fill/kill time to 600 secs, that will stop it being killed early and let the 'cancel' rules within the file do their job still
Iv enabled the fill/kill and set it to 600 secs but its still getting cancelled before it gets matched
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm
JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
Jeff
Sorry I should of said you need to enable fil/kill (on the same paramters tab), that will prevent the offset triggering until the opening lay bet is matched.
If you set the fill/kill time to 600 secs, that will stop it being killed early and let the 'cancel' rules within the file do their job still
Iv enabled the fill/kill and set it to 600 secs but its still getting cancelled before it gets matched
The reason for advising that user to use 600secs was because they wanted to ensure it wasn't killed but instead cancelled by the existing rule
If you don't want it cancelled what is it you are wanting to do?
ferrypaul

Id like to offset the matched to get it to green for 50%
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Id like to offset the matched to get it to green for 50%
Ah ok, the previous poster that you quoted was referring to the opening lay bet, but you are talking about the offset back part of the bet being cancelled?
ferrypaul

yes mate.. sorry :oops:
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:25 pm
yes mate.. sorry :oops:
For what you are doing you'll need to change the two 'Cancel all unmatched bets on a selection' rules to 'Cancel unmatched Bets on a Selection (price dependant'
Then on the parameters tab configure it to;
Fixed Price 1.01
Cancel bets > than price parameter
Lay bets only

and that will get you what you need
ferrypaul

Thanks mate ;)
Daniel59483

I tried setting this up with greening but it just cancelled the closing trade. Have I set this up correctly? Also this works on a game i am on but when i tried selecting it for multiple matches all kicking off at the same time none of them fired?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Daniel59483 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 pm
I tried setting this up with greening but it just cancelled the closing trade. Have I set this up correctly? Also this works on a game i am on but when i tried selecting it for multiple matches all kicking off at the same time none of them fired?
I assume you've now removed the green up rule from the file?

What conditions did you use for your green up rule?
Or what it time based?

Regarding only triggering when on a trading screen that will be due to you either using restricted refresh in Guardian and/or your refresh rate being to slow
This post will explain how to set Guardian up properly
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Thehawk

2023-01-18 (2).png
Hi Dallas, thanks for sharing this file its excellent.... i ran it tonight and have a slight problem, im looking to off set bet and green up after a few ticks profit but it never greened up, i greened up manually. not sure what ive done wrong
Dallas

Thehawk wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:41 pm
2023-01-18 (2).png

Hi Dallas, thanks for sharing this file its excellent.... i ran it tonight and have a slight problem, im looking to off set bet and green up after a few ticks profit but it never greened up, i greened up manually. not sure what ive done wrong
That looks like you have your green up rule rearming to quickly for an in-play market as two green up bets were sent 2 seconds apart

So that the first bet has chance to reach the market the rearm time needs to be at least 1 second longer than the in-play delay (generally I'd use around 15-20secs on football markets)

Providing the bet is unmatched in the market it will get cancelled when the green up rule triggers again
Thehawk

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:49 pm
Thehawk wrote:
2023-01-18 (2).png

That looks like you have your green up rule rearming to quickly for an in-play market as two green up bets were sent 2 seconds apart

So that the first bet has chance to reach the market the rearm time needs to be at least 1 second longer than the in-play delay (generally I'd use around 15-20secs on football markets)

Providing the bet is unmatched in the market it will get cancelled when the green up rule triggers again

the last three lines where it says greened up, thats me manually greening up. my problem is at 20:44:13 €10 lay placed at 2:18. then at 20:44:22 €9:16 back bet placed at 2;38 ( 10 ticks off set) this back bet was never matched when odds reached 2:38. at 20:46:43 cancelling bets ref: 10014 ( which is my back bet at 2:38) . also what the two rules placed between before the cancelling bets rule fired? are these to stop the automation as a goal has been scored? really appreciate the help....
Dallas

Thehawk wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:
Thehawk wrote:
2023-01-18 (2).png

the last three lines where it says greened up, thats me manually greening up. my problem is at 20:44:13 €10 lay placed at 2:18. then at 20:44:22 €9:16 back bet placed at 2;38 ( 10 ticks off set) this back bet was never matched when odds reached 2:38. at 20:46:43 cancelling bets ref: 10014 ( which is my back bet at 2:38) . also what the two rules placed between before the cancelling bets rule fired? are these to stop the automation as a goal has been scored? really appreciate the help....
Ahh see what you mean now

There is a cancel all unmatched bets rule which triggers around a minute after the lay rule is placed and sets a signal (just to ensure there are never 2 lays in the market at once), but this is now also cancelling your offset back bet

What you need to do is change both the 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule to 'Cancel unmatched bets on selection (price dependant) and apply it to Betfair row 2
Then on the parameters tab configure it to cancel lays only above a fixed price of 1.01

That will ensure its only the opening lay bet that's cancelled by it
Thehawk

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:13 pm
Thehawk wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:

Ahh see what you mean now

There is a cancel all unmatched bets rule which triggers around a minute after the lay rule is placed and sets a signal (just to ensure there are never 2 lays in the market at once), but this is now also cancelling your offset back bet

What you need to do is change both the 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule to 'Cancel unmatched bets on selection (price dependant) and apply it to Betfair row 2
Then on the parameters tab configure it to cancel lays only above a fixed price of 1.01

That will ensure its only the opening lay bet that's cancelled by it
Thanks. I'll have a play around with it over the coming days and see if I can iron out the kinks...

is it possible to have this file edited to do the same thing only with O.5 goals & O 1.5 goals ( instead of O1.5 & 2.5) and run both automated flies on the markets at the same time? I hope I'm explaining myself clearly. Thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”