Track Over1.5 Goals Price to Trigger Lays on Over2.5 Market Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

gavster wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:16 pm
This looks like a good bit of kit, i have been trying to catch these odds manually and i am simply not fast enough. I have been wanting something like this for ages, Would this work just as good on monitoring the 0.5 and using the 1.5 as the laying side ?
Yes it can be used on any combination of the followong over/under markets
ie, 0.5 & 1.5
1.5 & 2.5
2.5 & 3.5 etc
Belzarek

i imported both rules and somehow it just try to place a lay bet although no goals has been scored
Dallas

Belzarek wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:16 am
i imported both rules and somehow it just try to place a lay bet although no goals has been scored
That's what its meant to do, the full description and details are in the OP
ilovepizza82

You say:

" If it is matched, then no further bets will be placed (you could if you wish to add some offsetting to the lay bet if your strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks etc)."

How to do it and where ? Would i have to create another, extra rule in "Lay O2.5 using SV from O1.5 Mkt.baf" file or should it be in the same file in "lay overs" > "parameters" > "global settings" "offset bet with greening" ?
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 pm
You say:

" If it is matched, then no further bets will be placed (you could if you wish to add some offsetting to the lay bet if your strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks etc)."

How to do it and where ? Would i have to create another, extra rule in "Lay O2.5 using SV from O1.5 Mkt.baf" file or should it be in the same file in "lay overs" > "parameters" > "global settings" "offset bet with greening" ?
Yes, just use the offset bet with greening option on the parameters tab of the lay rule
ilovepizza82

I noticed it lays the O2.5 price very low after goal is scored. Sometimes i have to wait quite a while to get my price matched to be honest. Where can i change that ? Is it in "‘SV from O1.5’" where the 5 ticks are or "lay O2.5...." >"condidtions" >"last traded price 90..." the "plus 15 ticks" one ?
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:56 pm
I noticed it lays the O2.5 price very low after goal is scored. Sometimes i have to wait quite a while to get my price matched to be honest. Where can i change that ? Is it in "‘SV from O1.5’" where the 5 ticks are or "lay O2.5...." >"condidtions" >"last traded price 90..." the "plus 15 ticks" one ?
Its needs to be changed in the O1.5 SV rule, which is currently set as plus 5 ticks
nickallan

is there a way you can green up on this trade, you get a good value from an early goal but after say you make a 40% form the trade can it auto green up?
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am
is there a way you can green up on this trade, you get a good value from an early goal but after say you make a 40% form the trade can it auto green up?
Yes, this post shows how to add a green up rule to trigger at a profit amount
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
nickallan

thanks dallas
JeffreyCottam

Hi could you advise the best way to add some offsetting to the automated lay bet as my strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks.

Thanks
Jeff
Dallas

JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:43 pm
Hi could you advise the best way to add some offsetting to the automated lay bet as my strategy is to just try and get matched quickly after a goal and pinch a few quick ticks.

Thanks
Jeff
On the lay rule go onto the parameters tab, from there you can use the global settings area to set up offsetting
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/glo ... ters_.html
JeffreyCottam

Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
Jeff
Dallas

JeffreyCottam wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Thanks for this advice and the back bet was applied on the unmatched lay bet so I was left with a matched back bet before a goal had been scored. am I doing something wrong?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks
Jeff
Sorry I should of said you need to enable fil/kill (on the same paramters tab), that will prevent the offset triggering until the opening lay bet is matched.
If you set the fill/kill time to 600 secs, that will stop it being killed early and let the 'cancel' rules within the file do their job still
nickallan

can i ask why this bot only activates for about 5-10 mins? its suppose to trigger 150 times but it only seems to do about 5-10?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”