Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:48 pm
theflyfifer wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:49 pm
Thanks for giving it a look. Did as you said and stored value not set to 1, same as before, Ladder screen showing closed, log file showing suspended then nothing. Added a rule to set "Closed" to 0 shortly after kick off to give the Back bet rule a reference only.
The first rule still isn't need but the other looks fine to me - except I have just noticed its not 'Always Armed' which it will need to be to trigger in a closed market

To confirm I've just tried it on a market after making the two changes mentioned above and it triggered fine and set the stored value
theflyfifer

Thanks Dallas, I can also confirm I have tested with the two changes and the Stored Value is set. I tested while storing the value "0" before KO and it doesn't change the value when market closes. This is important because I need a qualifier (condition) before the Back bet rule fires on O 1.5 Market. i.e. O 0.5 market still open. I have tried "not equal to"/"greater than"/"less than" while the Stored Value has not been set but the back bet still doesn't trigger. I can't use signals as you cannot set a signal for "The Event". I appear to be stumped again.

EDIT: Now using "Closed" for the event NOT set. All seems to be working now.
Dallas

theflyfifer wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:23 am
Thanks Dallas, I can also confirm I have tested with the two changes and the Stored Value is set. I tested while storing the value "0" before KO and it doesn't change the value when market closes. This is important because I need a qualifier (condition) before the Back bet rule fires on O 1.5 Market. i.e. O 0.5 market still open. I have tried "not equal to"/"greater than"/"less than" while the Stored Value has not been set but the back bet still doesn't trigger. I can't use signals as you cannot set a signal for "The Event". I appear to be stumped again.

EDIT: Now using "Closed" for the event NOT set. All seems to be working now.
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
I have used the "Lay the Draw and Green up after a goal" baf that is posted at the beginning of the thread but I didn't use it with the "Check the 0-0CS & store odds" baf.
I have attached a screenshot of the log as it is not greening up after the favourite scores a goal.
Any hints as to why this happening.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:21 pm
Hi Dallas,
I have used the "Lay the Draw and Green up after a goal" baf that is posted at the beginning of the thread but I didn't use it with the "Check the 0-0CS & store odds" baf.
I have attached a screenshot of the log as it is not greening up after the favourite scores a goal.
Any hints as to why this happening.
Regards,
Anthony
The error in the log about 'Belfair's business rules do not allow the bet to be placed' usually means you are trying to bet on a in-play market when its not permitted, often this is due to your location ie, Australian law only allows its residents to bet in-play on horse racing and one or two other sports, for all other sports like Tennis and football they can only bet in-play if done over the phone

If you are using a VPN it may be routing you through a country with similar restrictions

It may also be that a market was meant to allow in-play bets but something went wrong at Betfairs end and they couldn't process them and sent out that same error message
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
It hasn't done it on all the bets I had, two were greened and three were not even though a goal was scored by the favourite.
As a precaution I will route the VPN through another country, UK might be the best option.
Regards,
Anthony
Jarnel

Hi Dallas, is this something that is still effective? I paper traded a few games that would fit criteria and sometimes the 1st goal wouldn't move the draw out enough for a chance to get some profit on the 0-0 loss stake.
Dallas

Jarnel wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:26 pm
Hi Dallas, is this something that is still effective? I paper traded a few games that would fit criteria and sometimes the 1st goal wouldn't move the draw out enough for a chance to get some profit on the 0-0 loss stake.
It needs to be a match where the teams are of similar quality
ie, no strong favs, otherwise if the under dog scores first the draw odds will like shorten instead of drifting as the draw becomes more likely as the strong fav would be expected to get at least one goal back

Also it's down to match selection, running it on every match where teams are both priced >2.30 (or thereabouts) won't return a profit, you still need to find the ones that's likely to produce goals (and the more the better) than matches that are expected to be low scoring
Hastiegringo

Hi there.
Ive tried to adapt this file to drip in the lays at the start, 15 minutes in and 25 minutes in. All goes well but when a goal is scored early and its greened up, if a bet is scheduled to go in it still does. How can I solve this?

Cheers
sIGNAL

Hastiegringo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:08 pm
Hi there.
Ive tried to adapt this file to drip in the lays at the start, 15 minutes in and 25 minutes in. All goes well but when a goal is scored early and its greened up, if a bet is scheduled to go in it still does. How can I solve this?

Cheers
Add a cancel unmatched bets rule.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”