Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

Steve17

Could somebody help me i would like to create a lay the draw bot that triggers when 2-2 or 3-3 then i would want it to green up when a goal is scored

Thanks
Dallas

Steve17 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 pm
Could somebody help me i would like to create a lay the draw bot that triggers when 2-2 or 3-3 then i would want it to green up when a goal is scored

Thanks
It's best to create a new topic if the question (or rule) you have are not related to the current topic

This thread shows how to do that if you've never created one or are unsure where to start
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16838
Steve17

Hi Dallas, could you help me I am looking to create a bot that lays the Draw when the score is 2-2 or 3-3 and Greening up when a goal is scored

I don't know how to set it up so that it only triggers if 2-2 or 3-3

please could you help
xtian84

Do you have a file to combine dubbing and lay the draw?you dub for 50% and lay the draw with green up once there is a goal ?
Dallas

xtian84 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:41 pm
Do you have a file to combine dubbing and lay the draw?you dub for 50% and lay the draw with green up once there is a goal ?
Not a combined file ready made but you can copy rules from one file into another easily
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
Gaz T

Was using this on two matches yesterday, in one it didnt green out even though team scored to make 1-0 and in other one it backed the draw twice after the goal so I lost money as game finished a draw. :?:
DaveJessop

Gaz T wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 pm
Was using this on two matches yesterday, in one it didnt green out even though team scored to make 1-0 and in other one it backed the draw twice after the goal so I lost money as game finished a draw. :?:
Yes the only problem with this is not the bot but the rate at which the 0-0 odds are updated at Betfair - in a few games I've see the favourite score and yet the 0-0 is odds on to 3.0 for 10-15 minutes and of course the other team score and it greens out for a loss - even if you change the trigger odds from 40 to 15 it still takes ages - been trying to think of another market Guardian could monitor like it does with the correct score - over 0.5 would just suspend and not trigger
sameerj

I applied this rule for yesterday's (1st May) Swansea vs Derby game. At half time, Derby were up 1-0. However the rule got triggered and my Lay bet went through at 4.10 odds. Later Swansea scored equalizer and the rule didn't green up. The only thing I changed in this rule was the bet amount. Everything else was same.
mcgoo

The bots I have copied off here are largely basic ...often clever but ideas of how to develop something of your own. They are good ideas :geek: but there is work to be done ..especially in terms of open trade management (usually). For instance..you use a trailing stop and the price moves right through you..what then ?..the closing bet stays unmatched...and the price goes off into the stratosphere :shock: ...you then realise you have to set a signal when there is 1 unmatched bet and your profit is <x...but wait you had a partial match on opening so now there are 2 unmatched bets..so you have to cancel first or cancel after open after x seconds etc etc. I have not written football bots yet but my tennis bot has 65 odd rules and 55 of them are dealing with what to do post open trade. ;) It runs bloody flawlessly... for months....it breaks even..but that's a whole other problem :D
Anyway..just my 10c about looking deep into logs and watching the bot run...you may see the reason for the lack of function.It is very very hard this automation game :ugeek:
spock

Amen to that
manicdolphin

Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for the post. The first game in tested it on may have been an exception, the were three goals in the first 21 mins and at 1-2 to the underdogs it cashed out for a 1.59 loss. Is there anyway you can get the automation to look at cash out value and green up when in profit?

Regards
Dallas

manicdolphin wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 am
Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for the post. The first game in tested it on may have been an exception, the were three goals in the first 21 mins and at 1-2 to the underdogs it cashed out for a 1.59 loss. Is there anyway you can get the automation to look at cash out value and green up when in profit?

Regards
Yes, you can add Green All Profit condition
Profit is greater than £0.00

The bot itself is also more suited to liquid markets, on weaker ones with gaps between the prices it may be fooled into triggering at wrong times
manicdolphin

Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for your reply. I have added the amendments and will see how it runs. I appreciate that the markets are fickle animals and can't all be tamed.

Thank you, once again
webcash

Hello.

Thanks you for all the good post.
I am new on this bot system and have a few ideas .
It is possible to make one bot there you get signal from U/O 1,5 goals and placed the bet on under 2,5 goals?
I will explain:

The the game start will under 1,5 be about 3,5-4
if a goal been scored after 10 min will the odds before goal be : say
3,2 odds
The bot shall then be already in the marked for under 2,5 goal for 3,2 odds.
So i need
1. signal from under 1,5 goal ,
2. Back plassed under 2,5 goal with same odds from under 1,5 market
3. need to "fill or kill" and changes the odds every 30 sek or 1 min
4 need to "keep in" with goal
so we are already in the marked when suspended is finished
5, bot stops after this first goal
5 green up after 5 min or 10-30 % profit

I hope you understend what i meen

cheers

Atle
Dallas

webcash wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:10 pm
Hello.

Thanks you for all the good post.
I am new on this bot system and have a few ideas .
It is possible to make one bot there you get signal from U/O 1,5 goals and placed the bet on under 2,5 goals?
I will explain:

The the game start will under 1,5 be about 3,5-4
if a goal been scored after 10 min will the odds before goal be : say
3,2 odds
The bot shall then be already in the marked for under 2,5 goal for 3,2 odds.
So i need
1. signal from under 1,5 goal ,
2. Back plassed under 2,5 goal with same odds from under 1,5 market
3. need to "fill or kill" and changes the odds every 30 sek or 1 min
4 need to "keep in" with goal
so we are already in the marked when suspended is finished
5, bot stops after this first goal
5 green up after 5 min or 10-30 % profit

I hope you understend what i meen

cheers

Atle
There is already one that does exactly this