Lay the Draw & Green Up after a Goal by Checking 0-0 CS

Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm
Didn't think I'd be back on here before Christmas but here I am again. I've been using these rules for a couple of weekends with fair results, but wondered if it's possible to modify the LTD file so that it checks if the bet is in profit before greening. I have been in several situations where the underdog scores and the position is still in the red as the market is expecting goals from the favorite but still greens up as the game is no longer 0-0?

Regards - Silver Lining

Merry Xmas to all on the forum and let's hope it's a green Christmas, not white and certainly not red.
Yes, just add a 'green all profit condition' to the green up rule
profit is
greater than £0.00
Silver Lining

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:04 pm
Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 pm
Didn't think I'd be back on here before Christmas but here I am again. I've been using these rules for a couple of weekends with fair results, but wondered if it's possible to modify the LTD file so that it checks if the bet is in profit before greening. I have been in several situations where the underdog scores and the position is still in the red as the market is expecting goals from the favorite but still greens up as the game is no longer 0-0?

Regards - Silver Lining

Merry Xmas to all on the forum and let's hope it's a green Christmas, not white and certainly not red.
Yes, just add a 'green all profit condition' to the green up rule
profit is
greater than £0.00
Wow! This automation stuff is brilliant. Its the future. Thanks again. No wonder you have a star as your profile
JP1966

Hi
I have been reading this and fairly new to automation.

I thought I could do a fairly simple (drip) lay the draw bot from say, 80mins and then again 85 mins or at odds of 1.4 then again 1.2 if no goal scored but I can't even get the lay bets to trigger even without including any complicated conditions. File attached. I am probably missing something v simple. I also don't want to lay any 0-0 scores and am not sure if that is best done via a signal or relative odds rule? Nor do I want to place the 2nd lay if a goal is scored between bets. I may be able to do that by excluding the 2nd bet if the first is in profit but lets walk before we can run.

I have looked at the various threads and can't see anything similar to work from.

Any guidance appreciated.
Lay the draw late on.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

JP1966 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 pm
Hi
I have been reading this and fairly new to automation.

I thought I could do a fairly simple (drip) lay the draw bot from say, 80mins and then again 85 mins or at odds of 1.4 then again 1.2 if no goal scored but I can't even get the lay bets to trigger even without including any complicated conditions. File attached. I am probably missing something v simple. I also don't want to lay any 0-0 scores and am not sure if that is best done via a signal or relative odds rule? Nor do I want to place the 2nd lay if a goal is scored between bets. I may be able to do that by excluding the 2nd bet if the first is in profit but lets walk before we can run.

I have looked at the various threads and can't see anything similar to work from.

Any guidance appreciated.Lay the draw late on.baf
This file might help
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776
beejays

Being new to Automation I can upload one baf file but how do I upload both so I can apply the full rule to selected markets ?

Thanks

Dave H
Dallas

beejays wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
Being new to Automation I can upload one baf file but how do I upload both so I can apply the full rule to selected markets ?

Thanks

Dave H
One is applied to the match odds market, the other the CS market.

There's an image in the opening post showing how it should look
beejays

Thank you.
Steve17

Hi
really like this file, could this be modified so that if 0.0 1.1 and 2.2 at halt time then it lays the draw
thanks
Steve17

Think This only triggers if 0.0 at half time I want it to trigger at 0.0 1.1 and 2.2
Dallas

Steve17 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Hi
really like this file, could this be modified so that if 0.0 1.1 and 2.2 at halt time then it lays the draw
thanks
Yes, it would just be a case of duplicating the existing rules to look at the additional score lines

So on the CS file selected the current rule and click the icon with 2 green arrows to duplicate the whole rule then go in and change the 'applies to' area to look at the 1-1 row and perhaps give the stored value a new name so it's clear in the log etc what's happening.

Then on the lay the draw file duplicate the current lay rule in the same way as above and amend the stored value condition to look for the new stored value

Then repeat both steps for the 2-2 score line
Steve17

Could somebody help me i would like to create a lay the draw bot that triggers when 2-2 or 3-3 then i would want it to green up when a goal is scored

Thanks
Dallas

Steve17 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 pm
Could somebody help me i would like to create a lay the draw bot that triggers when 2-2 or 3-3 then i would want it to green up when a goal is scored

Thanks
It's best to create a new topic if the question (or rule) you have are not related to the current topic

This thread shows how to do that if you've never created one or are unsure where to start
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16838
Steve17

Hi Dallas, could you help me I am looking to create a bot that lays the Draw when the score is 2-2 or 3-3 and Greening up when a goal is scored

I don't know how to set it up so that it only triggers if 2-2 or 3-3

please could you help
xtian84

Do you have a file to combine dubbing and lay the draw?you dub for 50% and lay the draw with green up once there is a goal ?
Dallas

xtian84 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:41 pm
Do you have a file to combine dubbing and lay the draw?you dub for 50% and lay the draw with green up once there is a goal ?
Not a combined file ready made but you can copy rules from one file into another easily
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”