Dutch Correct Scores of the Match Odds Favourite Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Soccer match odds markets.

The purpose of these bots are to Dutch some scores in the Correct Score market of the team who is favourite in the match odds market, for example;
If the home team is favourite it will Dutch the 1-0, 2-0 & 2-1 correct scores
If the away team is favourite it will Dutch the 0-1, 0-2 & 1-2 correct scores

To do this two automation files are required which can be downloaded from the bottom of this post,

Find & Store Fav is to be applied to the Match Odds Markets
Dutch CS of Win Mkt Fav is to be applied to the Correct Score Markets

As shown in the image below

Guardian Rules.JPG

How it Works

30 seconds before KO the ‘Find & Store Fav’ file will trigger on the match odds market and look to see if it’s the home or away team that’s favourite, only one of the two rules within this file will trigger depending which team is the favourite
If it’s the home team it will store a value with the name homefav
If it’s the away team it will store a value with the name awayfav

The Dutch CS of Win Mkt Fav file has 6 rules, 3 to place bets on home team correct scores and 3 to place bets on away team correct scores.
At 5 seconds before KO the file will arm and trigger bets onto either 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 OR 0-1, 0-2, 1-2 with a £25 stake using the staking method 'By Book%' - this will create an equal profit on the scorelines dutched

Each of these rules has a Stored Value condition to look for a stored value named either homefav or awayfav (of course only one stored value will be true and have been stored earlier by the ‘Find & Store Fav’ file)
These conditions will ensure the bets will only trigger on the 3 home scores OR 3 away scores

To use these files just click on the following links below Find & Store Fav.Baf’ & Dutch CS of Win Mkt Fav’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

I have made the file so that editing and adding additional scores is very easy and requires only 2-3 clicks
If you wish to Dutch different scores all you need to do is check for the Betfair row index the score appears (the same scores appear in the same rows for every match)

For example, if you wanted to include 0-3 this score always appears in Betfair row index 4 so you can just edit an existing away rule and apply the rule to Betfair row index 4 or with an away rule selected click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate the whole rule then on the new rule change the applies to Betfair Row index 4

Dutch Selections (Rules Editor).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
facefish1

thanks dallas anyway off making the bot select a different range of bets depending on favs actual price ie if home fav 1.3 fav i would want to do prices 2-0 3-0 any home win and with favs >1.7 id like to apply the 1-0 2-0 etc bets is that possible

also if i change the timer so it looks at correct scores after 10 mins and then applies the bet is there a way to check the current match score so that the bot dosnt place bets on 0-0 etc when score is already 1-0

thanks again
Dallas

facefish1 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 pm
thanks dallas anyway off making the bot select a different range of bets depending on favs actual price ie if home fav 1.3 fav i would want to do prices 2-0 3-0 any home win and with favs >1.7 id like to apply the 1-0 2-0 etc bets is that possible
Yes, on the win market file add an additional rule but change the stored value amount from 1 to something else

Then add the following condition;
Fixed odds condition
Selections Last traded price
is less than 1.3

Then on the CS file add a rule applied to the score lines you want to bet on as described in my earlier post and change the stored value condition to look for the new amount you entered above

To avoid double bets you'll need to add a similar fixed odds condition to your other rules
ie, if you leave the current check for home fav rule in then this will also need a fixed odds condition
Selections Last traded price
is greater than 1.3

So that only one or the other still triggers
brooksie55

Hi Dallas,

I've used this file for a number of weeks (thank you so much BTW!) and it has been working fine.

Just spotted an anomaly yesterday and was wondering if you'd seen it before or had any ideas what happened.

I've adapted it to dutch 4 scores at KO, using book % staking, at €25. If you see the screenshot, the 3-1 score was the result, but for some reason the calculated winnings had also been placed on the 1-2 score. So no winnings :-(

No idea why this happened as I've used it on over 200 markets and it hasn't happened yet.
WTF.png
JimmyH

Hi all,

Just a quick question not so much about the bot, but about finding value/edge to to justify running the bot.

Say for example my research told me that the home team/favourite FT 1-0/2-0/2-1 was 67% of games played over x period, and the Away team/dog lost 0-1/0-2/1-2; 55% of games; to get a percentage would I just find the average of the two percentages?

Obviously the Dutch odds would have to exceed the probability, but to simply find the prob, is that the best way?

Thanks in advance.
Smokestak

Tried this on a few markets but yet to get it to fire. From the automation log I can see that the fav have been identified "Check for home fav' has one trigger shown.
Accompanying CS file on CS market has only had the stake changed, but not bets are placed.
Is there another hidden condition that needs to be fulfilled?
Dallas

Smokestak wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:20 pm
Tried this on a few markets but yet to get it to fire. From the automation log I can see that the fav have been identified "Check for home fav' has one trigger shown.
Accompanying CS file on CS market has only had the stake changed, but not bets are placed.
Is there another hidden condition that needs to be fulfilled?
These rules are armed for the same time the other file you've just tried, so almost certainly the same reason (Guardian refresh rate)

You can always check the Bet Angel log just in case Betfair are rejecting your bets - so they appear to not be triggering
Smokestak

At the time of writing I have 116 markets in guardian. Then picked up about BF issues on twitter. I will try again tomorrow, just wanting to make sure it's not something I'm doing wrong or changed accidentally.
Smokestak

14/02/2022 15:29:57: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for event: homefav = 1
14/02/2022 15:31:17: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
14/02/2022 15:32:49: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
14/02/2022 15:33:17: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
14/02/2022 17:11:45: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
14/02/2022 17:12:59: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

That's the last log. Match started 15:30.
Dallas

Smokestak wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:17 pm
At the time of writing I have 116 markets in guardian. Then picked up about BF issues on twitter. I will try again tomorrow, just wanting to make sure it's not something I'm doing wrong or changed accidentally.
The 200ms rate you posted on the other topic is way to slow for that amount of markets

Basically the rules are armed for 5 secs but you are only refreshing yours's every 23 secs, the link I posted on there will tell you what you need to do
Smokestak

Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”