Correct Scorecast in Watch List on CS Market

LeeCaL

This is a correct scorecast scanner for use on the CS market to be displayed on the watch list.

I have have created this to constantly scan for the correct score using a series of signals to identify if a score has passed or no longer possible.

It works by looking at the WOM% of each score and if it is greater than 95% this signifies the score has now passed. It will do this until it correctly identifies the current score using signals. In the event the score is incorrect (which is not often), the automation will force a re-calculation every 300secs which will erase all of the signals allowing it to scan again for the correct score.

This automation is fully equipped with a KO notification and a flashing GOAL notification both of which have their own audio which is available to drop into your BetAngel sounds folder.

This has also been thoroughly tested by Dallas and he's passed it with flying colours.

See the YouTube video below for a look at the score scanner working and how to edit the features:
https://youtu.be/OncUM315QeY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LeeCaL on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRED1

Great work thanks Lee
DR
rostov

Lee, many thanks. Top Man.
jimibt

Lee -nice piece of work (bl00dy excellent in fact!!). Well thought out and is a great mini tutorial for those planning on using the Watch list with custom alerts...

tnx..

btw - i did notice on examining the code that there is no stored value getting set on *Score is 0-3 scan, Score is 1-2 scan, Score is 1-3 scan* and a few others therafter - is there some functional reason for omitting these stored values getting set??
LeeCaL

Hi pal,
The "Score is now X-X" is simply just an output alert so doesn't contain any signals only receives them.
The signals are set on the bottom part of the rules but only contain set signals not stored signals.

I am hoping I understood your question correctly.

Kind regards,
Lee
LeeCaL

DRED1 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:24 am
Great work thanks Lee
DR
Thank you pal.
LeeCaL

jimibt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:26 am
Lee -nice piece of work (bl00dy excellent in fact!!). Well thought out and is a great mini tutorial for those planning on using the Watch list with custom alerts...

tnx..

btw - i did notice on examining the code that there is no stored value getting set on *Score is 0-3 scan, Score is 1-2 scan, Score is 1-3 scan* and a few others therafter - is there some functional reason for omitting these stored values getting set??
Hi pal,
The "Score is now X-X" is simply just an output alert so doesn't contain any signals only receives them.
The signals are set on the bottom part of the rules but only contain set signals not stored signals.

Kind regards,
Lee
jimibt

LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 am
jimibt wrote:

tnx..

Hi pal,

Kind regards,
Lee
Hi Lee - yes, I dob't think i explained that very well :D

Inside the rule definition for Score is 0-1 scan (for example), there is a stored value (not a signal) of score getting set to 0-1. This occurs on a few other rule lines but then stops happening on the ones mentioned above. I fully appreciate that these SV's aren't used in the code but just wondered why they had been included in some of the Score is X-X scan rule lines and not in others. My thought had been that maybe perhaps these had been either left as a legacy of an initial attempt, or potentially were part of a further exploratory piece of work.
TheNagsHead

Thanks Lee Top Man
LeeCaL

jimibt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 am
LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 am
jimibt wrote:

tnx..

Hi pal,

Kind regards,
Lee
Hi Lee - yes, I dob't think i explained that very well :D

Inside the rule definition for Score is 0-1 scan (for example), there is a stored value (not a signal) of score getting set to 0-1. This occurs on a few other rule lines but then stops happening on the ones mentioned above. I fully appreciate that these SV's aren't used in the code but just wondered why they had been included in some of the Score is X-X scan rule lines and not in others. My thought had been that maybe perhaps these had been either left as a legacy of an initial attempt, or potentially were part of a further exploratory piece of work.
Ahhh yes I see now.

This was me experimenting to add each alert to the one click screen in as a custom column which is possible. I tested it on a few scorelines but not all of them.

Well spotted sir.
jimibt

LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:14 pm
Ahhh yes I see now.

This was me experimenting to add each alert to the one click screen in as a custom column which is possible. I tested it on a few scorelines but not all of them.

Well spotted sir.
just me and my forensics :D.. but yes, would work well inside the 1click screen as detailed...

[btw] - for a production version, especially with so many triggers and low refresh cycles, i'd remove all the logging checkboxes as things will grind to a halt if you have a large number ofgames runnning.
awhit66

Hi Lee

Can I set this automation to send a signal to an under 1.5 goals market and place a back bet as the odds go higher, to then cash out at approx 30% profit ?

Andy
diago73

Many thanks!
LeeCaL

awhit66 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Hi Lee

Can I set this automation to send a signal to an under 1.5 goals market and place a back bet as the odds go higher, to then cash out at approx 30% profit ?

Andy
Hi Andy,
Yes it can but would require the use of stored values but with it being quite a complex bot in the first place, it would take a bit of work but I will add this in V.2.

Thanks,
Lee
Euler

Don't think I thanked you Lee for uploading this file.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”