Lay Scorer & Green Up after 20mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

elguiriloco wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:26 pm
Hi Dallas, first of all thanks for your help with the new ones in automation. Is there any chance you could share this modified file to save the timeout error? for which I try I can not find the key.
Thank you in advance.
Glad to hear they are helping.

That post was nearly 2 years ago and since the introduction of VAR I've wound down the few bits of in-play automation I do on footie.

I'll have a look to see if I still have it saved somewhere but if not its easy enough to re-create from scratch.

If I haven't posted back by the end of the week give this thread a bump as I've quite a bit on at the moment and it might slip my mind
elguiriloco

Sure when you can, don't rush, thank you very much.
elguiriloco

The rest has already been solved, thanks.

I would like to know how to do so that when a goal is scored, I put a lay on that team and one minute later I close the bet. I have managed to do it for a goal, but I would like to know how to do it so that the order is repeated in each goal, since closing the market I put it after the first rule is put together but if there is another goal it is no longer the first rule, I would like to know how to restart it with each goal, thank you.
Dallas

elguiriloco wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:15 pm
The rest has already been solved, thanks.

I would like to know how to do so that when a goal is scored, I put a lay on that team and one minute later I close the bet. I have managed to do it for a goal, but I would like to know how to do it so that the order is repeated in each goal, since closing the market I put it after the first rule is put together but if there is another goal it is no longer the first rule, I would like to know how to restart it with each goal, thank you.
You should be able to do it with just a few tweaks

So if you arm the lay rule to trigger several times and use something like a 180sec re-arm time
Then add a two 'Time since unsuspended' conditions
Set the first to is greater than 90secs
and the second to less than 150secs

The green up rule should now also have one 'Time since unsuspended' condition Greater than 65secs already
Now just add another set to less than 80secs

That should put it in a loop for you, as I've not seen your rules run that in practice mode first to make sure its working as you want.

If your still stuck post the rules file you currently have and i'll take a look
elguiriloco

Thank you very much, I am working on it.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”