Drip Back O2.5 Goals if 0-0 on 10th & 20th minute

LeeCaL

This bot will enter x2 back bets on O2.5 market if the score is still 0-0 on 10th & 20th minute.

It will do this by checking the CS market to see if it's still goalless by testing if 0-0 (row 1) has a back & lay price available.
If the prices are available then a stored value for the event is set which will be received by the O2.5 market.

Once the O2.5 market receives the stored signal from the CS market, it will place a £25 back bet on O2.5.
If a goal is scored then there a 2 exit outcomes depending if it's the home or away who scored.

If the home team scores it will fully hedge your position but if the away team scores it will remove the liability to leave a free bet on O2.5.

Following a goal, the CS bot will detect if it's 1-0 or 0-1 by testing which scores are no longer available and send out a corresponding stored signal which will be received by the O2.5 bot, then depending on which score signal is sent will determine which exit strategy the bot will employ.

If the sore is 0-0 at HT, it will exit your position for an equal loss.

The idea is to look for home favs who generally score in H1 where the odds on O2.5 are higher than expected.
If the away dog scores first then it's likely the home fav will push hard to win hence just removing the liability for a free bet.

Please see the YouTube video of how the bot was created & some examples:
https://youtu.be/pjLsQP-2mL4

Please test fully in practice mode before going live.

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goonasi

Great share again Lee, looking forward to using this 👍
Neno0102

Thanks Lee. Appreciated. Will modify a little but great learnings from your bots.
Keep them coming. :)
tommyc333

Hi Lee

Newbie to automation here, hope you can help!

I thought this would be a good start for me as it's similar to a manual strategy I currently use.

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't get the bot to fire (practice mode) - I've loaded pretty much every game on toda,y just to I can get a feel for it, and applied each of the two rules to it's market.

There have been a couple of games that should have qualifed but it hasn't placed a bet. I have changed the minimum volume condition to >1 as the isn't much liquidity in the games on atm.

Is there anything simple I can check? The CS Check rule looks like it's working (screenshot attached) but nothing seems to be happening on the 02.5 Market one.
o2.5_test.png
Thanks...Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommyc333

I think I've worked it out - there are big gaps in the prices and the Lay price for O2.5 in some some games was over 20, so the 0-0 10 Mins stored value rule wouldn't have fired.

I'm probably better off testing games with half decent liquidity!
badboy13

Your 10 min and 20 min rules not triggering. I have seen this myself, its because the 0-0 price has not been below 20 on games with lots of goals predicted. Should this maybe be raised to under 40 Lee?
bobob1010

I just tried to download, but it says the attachments do not exist anymore.
LeeCaL

badboy13 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm
Your 10 min and 20 min rules not triggering. I have seen this myself, its because the 0-0 price has not been below 20 on games with lots of goals predicted. Should this maybe be raised to under 40 Lee?
Yes increase the min odds, you could even do both under 100 to be safe. If it's poor liquidity then this could be the cause as the markets will be very gappy.

Lee
LeeCaL

tommyc333 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm
Hi Lee

Newbie to automation here, hope you can help!

I thought this would be a good start for me as it's similar to a manual strategy I currently use.

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't get the bot to fire (practice mode) - I've loaded pretty much every game on toda,y just to I can get a feel for it, and applied each of the two rules to it's market.

There have been a couple of games that should have qualifed but it hasn't placed a bet. I have changed the minimum volume condition to >1 as the isn't much liquidity in the games on atm.

Is there anything simple I can check? The CS Check rule looks like it's working (screenshot attached) but nothing seems to be happening on the 02.5 Market one.

o2.5_test.png

Thanks...Tom
I tend to avoid low liquid markets. On the CS scanner, increase the min odds of the 0-0 10min & 20min condition to under 100 for both lay & back. Gappy markets could have an impact on this.

Lee
AMS01

Hi LeeCal, this looks almost what I'm looking for but to the following, and for the Over 1.5 Goals Market

Back "50% Stake" on 29mins (if still 0-0)
Back "50% Stake" on 49mins (if still 0-0)
Completely green up 3mins after first goal scored... Or exit trade (take red) on 70mins if still 0-0

Is it easy to amend your file to the above requirements?

Would love to get it practice mode to test asap.

Regards
Alan
BIMtown

Neno0102 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:01 pm
Thanks Lee. Appreciated. Will modify a little but great learnings from your bots.
Keep them coming. :)
what will you modify?
BIMtown

what if the favourite, the clear favourite is the away team, surely you wouldn't want to remove all liability if the away favourite goals a goal up especially early into the game ??
LeeCaL

BIMtown wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:02 pm
what if the favourite, the clear favourite is the away team, surely you wouldn't want to remove all liability if the away favourite goals a goal up especially early into the game ??
Hi,

This is why you profile matches with heavy favs, you can always edit the bot if you wanted to include away favs.

Lee
BIMtown

ok, many thanks Lee
karltrades

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent bot Lee, it should almost do exactly what I'm looking for. Will attempt to tweak a few bits to fit my strategy.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”