LTD HT if 0-0 or 1-1

LeeCaL

This bot will Lay The Draw if it identifies that the match is 0-0 or 1-1 at HT.

It will do this by checking the CS market to see if it's a draw using the CS Check bot which will send out a stored value to the Match Odds market.

Once the MO Market receives the stored signal, it will Lay The Draw.

Once the 2nd half kicks off, if the MO bot detects a goal has been scored, it will hedge your position for a guaranteed profit. If no goal is scored then you will take a full liability loss.

The stakes are set to £25 fixed so please adjust accordingly.

Please see the YouTube video of how the bot was created & some examples:
https://youtu.be/OQ_bH5Puw-o

Please test fully in practice mode before going live.

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
applematt

Thank for this Lee, will check this out , good work
CS85

Cheers Lee, tried this bot for the first time last night for Tottenham vs RB Leipzig and all the triggers/stored values worked a charm.

Just out of curiosity (and anybody can answer this), for LTD strategies what is the consensus on applying a loss-limiting 'red up' if the score is still o-o or 1-1 after say 75 minutes?

Is this a percentage play or would it be smarter, long term, to let the automation roll given how many late goals tend to go in (assume that I wouldn't be manually on hand to green up on a game-by-game basis).

I'm new to trading so interested to get the views of the more experienced.

Cheers!
AMS01

CS85 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:02 pm
Cheers Lee, tried this bot for the first time last night for Tottenham vs RB Leipzig and all the triggers/stored values worked a charm.

Just out of curiosity (and anybody can answer this), for LTD strategies what is the consensus on applying a loss-limiting 'red up' if the score is still o-o or 1-1 after say 75 minutes?

Is this a percentage play or would it be smarter, long term, to let the automation roll given how many late goals tend to go in (assume that I wouldn't be manually on hand to green up on a game-by-game basis).

I'm new to trading so interested to get the views of the more experienced.

Cheers!
Hi CS85,

Whilst I'm new to Automation I've been trading for 3 years now and personally if I'm trading and only require 1 goal for the event to win I would stay in, that said I would be aware of conversion stats and know if it would be profitable in the long term.

If I'm trading overs market I'll green up or cash out on 1 goal same as LTD, but if I'm LTD & theres no goal I'll stay in, because as you say, any late goal can happen.

Hope this helps 👍
AMS01

Regarding this file, did I not see in the YouTube video a time for 55 mins... Does it LTD @ HT or 10 mins into the second half ie 55 mins?
badboy13

AMS01 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 pm
Regarding this file, did I not see in the YouTube video a time for 55 mins... Does it LTD @ HT or 10 mins into the second half ie 55 mins?
55 minutes is during the half time break. Its 55 minutes since match went inplay.
AMS01

badboy13 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:18 pm
AMS01 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 pm
55 minutes is during the half time break. Its 55 minutes since match went inplay.
Ah, I did think that after posting... Cheers 👍
LeeCaL

Hi guys,

I have added a further check on the LTD CS bot to check the integrity of 2-0 & 0-2 as I wouldn't want a misfire on low liquid markets.
Here is v2 of the LTD HT - CS Check if you would like to trade on poor liquid markets.

The reason why it may misfire is it checks the scores to see if the WOM is greater than 95% on 0-0, 1-0 & 0-1 which would indicate this score is no longer possible, but we may get a false positive if there is no money waiting even though the score is still possible. V2 will ask for more scores to be checked in order for it to identify the correct score.

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeders

Hi lee cheers for this automation mate.I have been testing this for a few days now and it seems to be very good.One thing i have noticed though is when i get losses it wipes out alot of the profit so how would i set it up to only LTD if the odds were 3 or below?I am right in thinking this will reduce the amount i would lose arnt i?Cheers for any help. :D
smithsj1

On my bot the lay bet rule is fixed price odds of 3 in the parameters tab.

In the conditions, I place the lay bet at 3 when the price goes under 3.5 where it remains unmatched until it gets to 3.00. (seemed like a good idea to get earlier in the queue but no other reason)

I green after a goal or after 75 mins.

That didn't help too much last night in the Championship though as had 4 partial losses but with just a few mins to go on all those games I would been looking at a total loss on all 4 so can't feel that bad that 2 matches were turned potentially profitable. In this case only slightly worse off getting out of the market. So thats fine.
firlandsfarm

Hi Lee, another great set of rules to help people. :) Why do you use Close Trade Profit condition and not Green All Profit condition? I thought I had at last worked out the difference between them but now I'm not sure, I would have gone to Green All!
Keeders

smithsj1 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 am
On my bot the lay bet rule is fixed price odds of 3 in the parameters tab.

In the conditions, I place the lay bet at 3 when the price goes under 3.5 where it remains unmatched until it gets to 3.00. (seemed like a good idea to get earlier in the queue but no other reason)

I green after a goal or after 75 mins.

That didn't help too much last night in the Championship though as had 4 partial losses but with just a few mins to go on all those games I would been looking at a total loss on all 4 so can't feel that bad that 2 matches were turned potentially profitable. In this case only slightly worse off getting out of the market. So thats fine.
Hi mate thanks for this.Ive changed the bit in the parameters tab but im not sure what ive gotta do in the conditions tab?
firlandsfarm

Lee I ran the bot in practice mode last night. In two of the games it only greened-up for just over the £1 trip condition. I'm assuming that was because the 'wrong team' broke the draw … just letting you know as feedback.
rossy920

Hey Guys, I made some changes to this bot and couldn't get it to trigger at all so have just reloaded the original ones but they're just not triggering at all. Sure i'm missing something obvious... Just can't get an automation to trigger? Any ideas?

Thanks!
rik

any reason why this should be profitable?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”