Back U2.5 Goals. x2 Strategies

phungdao

R1chardl1ng wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:34 am
Barry74 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:59 pm
Thanks for the bot. I'm still pretty new to automation and setting up one. Is there a way of drip feeding your liability say over the first 20 mins of a match

(i.e Back under 2.5 goals before KO for 4.0 for £100.00, after 5 mins, lay £25, after 10mins lay another £25, after 15 mins lay £25 and then finally after 20 mins lay the final £25.00. So you're reducing your liability and also slowly getting better odds.
Good question, trying to improve the bot to minimize the losses and not exit on red immediately.
mee too ive done this ,please elaborate if you like ive added a relative odds condition at back plus 2 ticks
phungdao

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 pm
R1chardl1ng wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:34 am
Barry74 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:59 pm
Thanks for the bot. I'm still pretty new to automation and setting up one. Is there a way of drip feeding your liability say over the first 20 mins of a match

(i.e Back under 2.5 goals before KO for 4.0 for £100.00, after 5 mins, lay £25, after 10mins lay another £25, after 15 mins lay £25 and then finally after 20 mins lay the final £25.00. So you're reducing your liability and also slowly getting better odds.
Good question, trying to improve the bot to minimize the losses and not exit on red immediately.
mee too,not trying to offend anyone with my stupidity, ive done this ,please elaborate if you like ive added a relative odds condition at back plus 2 ticks ,but still want it to run until can get loss of 20% or bust,still trying to work it out
Gazzabotty

Hi First Post and I am new to Bet Angel. However I am familiar with betfair and have traded using my own strategies for a few years with mixed results. Until now I treated it as a hobby and have made all the usual mistakes traders make. However due to personal circumstances I decided to to take my Trading up a level and using my strategies decided the best way forward is to Automate and came across this post with rules that are similar to my simplest strategy in the Under 2.5 Goals Markets.

I didn't expect the links to work perfectly but having not used Bet Angel or Automation before I thought it would be a good starting point. I have adjusted some of the rules over the last few days and used small stakes so as no major losses would be incurred.

I have found they work fine and tHank the poster for the information. As I say I didn't and wouldn't expect an off the shelf set of rules to be offered for free but the link has sped up my understanding of using Automation as I have a framework that I can adjust and experiment until it suits my strategy.

As others have suggested you need to have a solid selection process and a strategy that profits from that process before any automation will profit consistantly. Liquidity is essential to any trades and can make all the difference to how much you profit or lose. Using the rules posted here will work with solid selections and tweeking but will give you the odd trade that goes funky. However you can get that on Betfair in any case when trading manually but in my experience as often as Betfair suspends a market when you havnt managed to trade out it has traded out at a price that has returned an unexpected bonus profit ( Happened twice today One loss evened out by a equalising profit later in the day)
gooner511

Hi I tested the U2.5 tested the green up after 10 minutes or whatever parameter you set and it doesn't green up. I see there was a previous idea on the thread, did anybody every get to the bottom of this issue?
Majestic_11

I am trying toback the under 2.5 goals market and drip lay my liabilty (25%, 50,75% and 100%) over 9 minutes but i am not sure if the bot is configured correctly, would anyone be able to post any pointers?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malgilb

How do you place 2 rules on the same event? Do you log into 2 computers and have Bet Angel running on both?
ShaunWhite

malgilb wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:28 pm
How do you place 2 rules on the same event? Do you log into 2 computers and have Bet Angel running on both?
You can run mutiple BA sessions on one PC (or more than one). And you can run different rule sets on each instance but they'll all be sharing the same account info, eg #unmatched bets etc. BA doesn't allow for multiple independent strategies.
malgilb

Thank you

I'm assuming it can be confusing running mutiple BA sessions on one PC, Is that the case?
Dallas

The latest version (V1.56), now allows upto 5 automation rules to be applied to the same market

The additional Automation Rule columns can be enabled using the 'Column Chooser' on the 'list' tab of Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

As Shaun said though they will all be looking at the same BF account so can conflict with each other so you need to be careful when applying more than one rules file to a market
malgilb

Hello everyone.

I think its possible to set a condition whereby it will only be executed if there is a Home favorite an they below a certain price but am having trouble working out how to do it.

Just want confirmatiion that it is possible.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:15 pm
Hello everyone.

I think its possible to set a condition whereby it will only be executed if there is a Home favorite an they below a certain price but am having trouble working out how to do it.

Just want confirmatiion that it is possible.
Yes, use a 'Set/Modify signal' rule applied to row 1
with a relative odds condition to test
selections back price
is less than
back price
Selection by order of favouritism 2
minus 1 tick

Then add a signal set condition to your main rule to test the;
Signal named (whatever you called it above) is set with a value

Or if you are just wanting to test its the home fav at the time the rule triggers (and not the pre KO home fav), then miss out the signal parts above and just add the 'Relative Odds Condition' directly to your main rule
malgilb

Thanks Dallas

I'm even more confused now.

I'll have a play around and see what happens.

Definately in Practice Mode
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:39 pm
Thanks Dallas

I'm even more confused now.

I'll have a play around and see what happens.

Definately in Practice Mode
With which part?
malgilb

All of it to be honest mate. Once the penny drops i'll be fine.
yosibet

malgilb wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:28 pm
You could have two instances of BA running on the same machine, you don't need to have two machines running.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”