Back U2.5 Goals. x2 Strategies

R1chardl1ng

Barry74 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:59 pm
Thanks for the bot. I'm still pretty new to automation and setting up one. Is there a way of drip feeding your liability say over the first 20 mins of a match

(i.e Back under 2.5 goals before KO for 4.0 for £100.00, after 5 mins, lay £25, after 10mins lay another £25, after 15 mins lay £25 and then finally after 20 mins lay the final £25.00. So you're reducing your liability and also slowly getting better odds.
Good question, trying to improve the bot to minimize the losses and not exit on red immediately.
Mcdonkey

How do you select both bots?
I can only choose one or the other, not both
"automation rules" I've got both in there, but i cannot add both, or are they both "activated" if they are located there?!
Mcdonkey

The bot dident fire on all matches, why?

https://imgur.com/a/1qCFFjY
Mcdonkey

Most of my red trades comes from when the bot trades out for a loss without any goal being score.
Like this match, it traded out after 5min and the score is currently 0-0 19min in play.
what's wrong?
Mcdonkey

I think i've located the error with this bot, and it's this code right here:
Exit when red ofsets when the ticks on the layprice is 45ticks higher than the backing price, and for some reason the market had offered this 5min in to play without a goal being made, maybe because of low liquidity or something ?? Is it better to switch to odds than ticks and place it 2,0-3,0 higher than the pre-game odds, so for example the pre KO odds on under 2,5 was 2,5, set it to 4,5-5,5 and red?
Mcdonkey

If something doesn't work, remove it from the forum, this is a total waste of peoples time downloading stuff that doesn't even work properly :!:
You guys should really have stuff tested before people may upload it to the forum.
The whole idea with BetAngel is to make stuff easier for people, I've wasted two days trying to get this bot to work.
Atho55

Hee Hawlways says that....
darchas

Mcdonkey wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:10 pm
If something doesn't work, remove it from the forum, this is a total waste of peoples time downloading stuff that doesn't even work properly :!:
You guys should really have stuff tested before people may upload it to the forum.
The whole idea with BetAngel is to make stuff easier for people, I've wasted two days trying to get this bot to work.
It's a forum, people are free to post what they will within reason. This is the value of a forum, people post stuff and others are free to take what they can from it. Saying 'you guys should have tested it' seems to go against the whole point of a public forum.

In regards the bot, you might need to reset your expectations, if you thought someone would be posting a piece of automation with a positive ev strategy then that is just never going to happen. Is that something you would do?
Thebest147

darchas wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:12 pm
Mcdonkey wrote:
It's a forum, people are free to post what they will within reason. This is the value of a forum, people post stuff and others are free to take what they can from it. Saying 'you guys should have tested it' seems to go against the whole point of a public forum.

In regards the bot, you might need to reset your expectations, if you thought someone would be posting a piece of automation with a positive ev strategy then that is just never going to happen. Is that something you would do?
That is a bit harsh, the guy only asked a question, if you bothered to look he only joined the forum 3 days ago,
Mcdonkey

darchas wrote:
Mcdonkey wrote:

In regards to the bot, you might need to reset your expectations, if you thought someone would be posting a piece of automation with a positive EV strategy then that is just never going to happen. Is that something you would do?
Ofc they are, but the forum is usually about helping people, right? Uploading stuff that doesn't work, how is that helping anybody? Esp when the guy charges money for bots it is a bit of a bad advertisement to upload something that is broken/doesn't work and then expect people to hire his services.

The bot only works if you have an edge in that particular market, if I upload a correct under 1,5 goals bot will it work? only if you choose the right matches, depending on YOUR work, it might have a strike rate of 60%, for other people 80%, and some 90% and some 30%, it all depends on the work you put in and match selection, to just download a bot and think it will print you money is ridiculous.
darchas

Thebest147 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:39 pm
darchas wrote:
Mcdonkey wrote:

That is a bit harsh, the guy only asked a question, if you bothered to look he only joined the forum 3 days ago,
What do you mean? I've read the post 4 times now and can't see a question there - maybe if you'd have 'bothered' to read the post I'd replied to you'd notice that.
Mcdonkey wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:30 am
darchas wrote:
Mcdonkey wrote:

In regards to the bot, you might need to reset your expectations, if you thought someone would be posting a piece of automation with a positive EV strategy then that is just never going to happen. Is that something you would do?
Ofc they are, but the forum is usually about helping people, right? Uploading stuff that doesn't work, how is that helping anybody? Esp when the guy charges money for bots it is a bit of a bad advertisement to upload something that is broken/doesn't work and then expect people to hire his services.

The bot only works if you have an edge in that particular market, if I upload a correct under 1,5 goals bot will it work? only if you choose the right matches, depending on YOUR work, it might have a strike rate of 60%, for other people 80%, and some 90% and some 30%, it all depends on the work you put in and match selection, to just download a bot and think it will print you money is ridiculous.
Fair enought mate, it sounds like your issue is with the chap that created the file - I can't say I know anything about it but I did think you were unfairly conflating a bot a BA user had made with BA itself and the forum. Perhaps I've been burned too many times with new users expecting all the answers on demand - it definitely does happen and I'm sorry if I've lumped you in with this group when it does seem you've made a genuine effort to get things to work. All the best with it all and I hope you get the answers here you need.
Mcdonkey

darchas wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:41 pm
Thebest147 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:39 pm
darchas wrote:

What do you mean? I've read the post 4 times now and can't see a question there - maybe if you'd have 'bothered' to read the post I'd replied to you'd notice that.
Mcdonkey wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:30 am
darchas wrote:

Fair enought mate, it sounds like your issue is with the chap that created the file - I can't say I know anything about it but I did think you were unfairly conflating a bot a BA user had made with BA itself and the forum. Perhaps I've been burned too many times with new users expecting all the answers on demand - it definitely does happen and I'm sorry if I've lumped you in with this group when it does seem you've made a genuine effort to get things to work. All the best with it all and I hope you get the answers here you need.
No worries mate :)
RJM

Both these files work perfectly. :D
phungdao

yes same here ive wasted 2 days testing these bots its not working
phungdao

test u 3.5 goals 1.2.baf
dear sir this is what im trying to create , its suppose to back under 3.5 at 2 ticks either side of current market price inplay upto 30 mins of game, id like to place 1 bet only,and then greenup at 12% and exit on red at 20% of loss of stake, please advise me if ive completed what ive set out to do or need some improvement,
much appreciated
your a legend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”