Lay the Draw with Correct Score Insurance Guardian Automation Bot

merlywdd

hi, everyone ive tried everything i can think of to get this bot to fire but nothing works looking in the log everything triggers as it is supposed to exept the lay bet, and advice?

cheers
cyocyy

This is a very good strategy but the chances that you will find a game that has 0-0 odds x5 the draw odds , are small to 0 , or maybe i`m crazy but on every game that i checked it was like this fav is 2.3 2.2 2.4 and other team 3.3 3.4 3.5 Draw odds 3.5 3.6 so that means the 0-0 should be 17.5 18 and in most of the cases odds on 0-0 are like 9 10 11 maximum 12. i was wondering if its possible to make some changes to lose half of the stake if the game ends on 0-0 and only to make profit if the game will not finish 0-0. to change X3 the draw odds this will produce a loss for sure but i don`t think it will produce any profit if you green up after a gol.
Dallas

cyocyy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am
This is a very good strategy but the chances that you will find a game that has 0-0 odds x5 the draw odds , are small to 0 , or maybe i`m crazy but on every game that i checked it was like this fav is 2.3 2.2 2.4 and other team 3.3 3.4 3.5 Draw odds 3.5 3.6 so that means the 0-0 should be 17.5 18 and in most of the cases odds on 0-0 are like 9 10 11 maximum 12. i was wondering if its possible to make some changes to lose half of the stake if the game ends on 0-0 and only to make profit if the game will not finish 0-0. to change X3 the draw odds this will produce a loss for sure but i don`t think it will produce any profit if you green up after a gol.
Anything within the files can be changed, to amend the stake so that you could lose half if it ends 0-0 go onto the MO file
and on the 'store liability after laying the draw' rule edit the stored value named 'liability' to 50% of the stake being used on that rule

By default its set to £25 as is the stored value, so you'd change the stored value to 12.50
cyocyy

thank you Dallas i will check it out on tomorrow`s games , there are 2 or 3 on belarus.
Martinos

Hi,
If someone succeed once to trigger the automation I will be glad to hear him because I never succeed because of the criteria...

Thanks 8-)
cyocyy

Not so many football games at this time , you need to wait for the Premier league , Spain La Liga , Belgian First Division will work well a lot of goals there and the odds on 0-0 are high. Until then i don`t think you gone find a suitable game. I checked on bundesliga today but i didn`t find nothing maybe tomorrow will see the final odds.
Atho55

Not wanting to distract you from your strategy or selection process but you might find this interesting. If you take the Home Team Match odds as a point of reference you can see that historically some odds appear to attract more games that result in a draw than others. This is from the Premiership and these are Pinnacle odds not BF but probably as close as you could get apart from BF. These are games you would look to avoid in the first instance.
For example, these are the top 15 MO that have returned the most draws.

Draws @ MO.jpg
To put it into context relative to the other results at those MO

Draw % @ MO.jpg
Eliminating certain games at the start may enable you to relax the rule criteria to hit more games. Just a thought.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cyocyy

I just tested it today on some games it works like a charm.
ChrisB

Hi - Can some clarify the criteria for evenly matched teams please? i.e. the price range/difference between the two teams. Just trying to check if I have set up the automation properly - thanks!
engkheatkhoh

Hi Dallas,

What is the the best and easiest way to modify your program to allow the program run on multiple games at the same KO time? I am spending too much time on creating different files for CS and MO. Any good suggestion.

Regards.

eng kheat.
Dallas

engkheatkhoh wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:33 pm
Hi Dallas,

What is the the best and easiest way to modify your program to allow the program run on multiple games at the same KO time? I am spending too much time on creating different files for CS and MO. Any good suggestion.

Regards.

eng kheat.
The files are already set up to be applied to multiple markets at the same time.

You could though create a keyboard shortcut so that the LTD file is applied to all the match odds markets and the CS file is applied to all the correct score markets with just 1 key push
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/
engkheatkhoh

Dallas,

Thank you so much for your fast respond. I am just started the Net Angel couple weeks ago and spending too much time to understand how to create the bots. After going through you pograms, I am confused. Example if 5 games KO at the same time, how the Stored Values from MO of Games One will only send to CS of the same games and will not pickup from other Game's CS?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Eng Kheat.
ShaunWhite

engkheatkhoh wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:41 pm
Dallas,

Thank you so much for your fast respond. I am just started the Net Angel couple weeks ago and spending too much time to understand how to create the bots. After going through you pograms, I am confused. Example if 5 games KO at the same time, how the Stored Values from MO of Games One will only send to CS of the same games and will not pickup from other Game's CS?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Eng Kheat.
All the markets, CS MO O/U etc for the same game (event) are linked, but they seperate from other games.
engkheatkhoh

ShaunWhite,

Thank you so much on your inputs, it helps make me understand on "the Event".

Thanks.

Eng Kheat.
laternight

Hi Dallas

There are some games that only 1 bet is matched (the lay one) until the end of the game and the "counter" bet is not placed, or not matched or not even triggered. What are the best options to green up to in this conditions?

Thanks for your great forum support.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”