Correct Score HT Bot

Diacritical Quark

Cheers Lee, looks pretty good
Realrocknrolla

Good effort.... KUDOS
jonjames38

I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
LeeCaL

jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
RedBamboo

LeeCal, please can you just clarify something for me.

In this post you have shared a V2 of the the file (CS HT scanner).

I was watching your video (Opening Goal Strategy Bot Which Places a Bet at HT & 60min using BetAngel & CGMbet Software) where you seemed to use a V3 of the file. Am I correct? And if so, please can you share the V3 file.

Thanks.
LeeCaL

RedBamboo wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:53 pm
LeeCal, please can you just clarify something for me.

In this post you have shared a V2 of the the file (CS HT scanner).

I was watching your video (Opening Goal Strategy Bot Which Places a Bet at HT & 60min using BetAngel & CGMbet Software) where you seemed to use a V3 of the file. Am I correct? And if so, please can you share the V3 file.

Thanks.
Hi,

The V3 was for the constant scanner I made back in 2018. I have stripped this back as it was far too labour intensive due to constant refresh requirements and the amount of signals required etc. This version is solely for HT bets but it can be edited to fire at any point during the game. I wanted to use HT as an example as it's a stable period of the game.

Cheers,
Lee
RedBamboo

Hi,

The V3 was for the constant scanner I made back in 2018. I have stripped this back as it was far too labour intensive due to constant refresh requirements and the amount of signals required etc. This version is solely for HT bets but it can be edited to fire at any point during the game. I wanted to use HT as an example as it's a stable period of the game.

Cheers,
Lee
[/quote]

Thanks for clarity Lee.
wearthefoxhat

LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan when stress testing this bot for another project.
It's nothing major but could cause a couple of scores not to identify.
I have corrected it and it is attached.

Thanks,
Lee
Works well. Thanks
LeeCaL

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:18 am
LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan when stress testing this bot for another project.
It's nothing major but could cause a couple of scores not to identify.
I have corrected it and it is attached.

Thanks,
Lee
Works well. Thanks
No problem at all.
dragonsfire1981

Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
Dallas

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.
LeeCaL

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee
dragonsfire1981

Okay gotcha,

Just loading up Betangel Pro now and I can import it now ta. Is there not a way to translate one version of a file from BF to Daq?

If not I probably will attempt to recreate it in Betdaq, it may help me understand what he's done.

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.
dragonsfire1981

Cheers got it working now.

I'll no doubt have some questions a bit later as I'll be looking at all the things you did to create it in the editor.
LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee
harrysson

LeeCaL wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:05 am
jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
Is it possible to configure the bot to check the scores through the whole of second half by simply extending the display and signal times times beyond 58 minutes? Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”