Correct Score HT Bot

Dallas

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.
LeeCaL

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee
dragonsfire1981

Okay gotcha,

Just loading up Betangel Pro now and I can import it now ta. Is there not a way to translate one version of a file from BF to Daq?

If not I probably will attempt to recreate it in Betdaq, it may help me understand what he's done.

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.
dragonsfire1981

Cheers got it working now.

I'll no doubt have some questions a bit later as I'll be looking at all the things you did to create it in the editor.
LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi Lee,

Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee
harrysson

LeeCaL wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:05 am
jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
Is it possible to configure the bot to check the scores through the whole of second half by simply extending the display and signal times times beyond 58 minutes? Thanks.
warren0

Thanks Lee for putting this together mate, no idea why people are giving you grief on here while trying to help the community and then like you pointed out, offering no help on the subject in return.

Nice stuff on YouTube too, more gems to speed processes.
Nhouse1234

Hi. Love this. But is there any reason why rules for signals don’t fire when in practice mode ? Worked perfectly last night in real mode. Tested today in practice and nothing would trigger.
Nhouse1234

Hi LeeCal. I am literally losing the will to live ! I had adapted your scanner to send a signal to the even to then back certain goal markets.

But the scanner just wont work. When I run your file - perfect, my file..nothing. Only change I made is when it triggers - wanted 5-10 mins into second half. So set it for 1hr 08 (in-play). The signal part of the rule is set for 1:07:01 -> 1:08:00 , the score part is 1:08:01 -> 1:09:00.

Please help !! Screenshots attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nhouse1234

Figured it out :D . Stupidly, I was adding rules to markets that were already in play - just testing everything. What I did not realise is that the in play timer in automation is from when guardian first detects the market is in play.

So by adding a rule to a market at half time and the rule wasnt due to trigger until 1:08 after in-play, then the rule would never trigger as match likely to be over.

Really dumb mistake, hope others new to automation read this & save themselves some time !
DarkPrince87

Thanks for sharing the bot and the wealth of information you provide on YouTube.

Will attempt to tweak it to fit my current strategy.
JakubStefanik

Hi, how often do you update your min odds. rules based on data you have and based on what time period you decide which variable you use such as current season, 2,3 etc.?
nicholson3003

This looks very useful. Thanks Lee.

I want to automatically set a bet that meets the following criteria:
(1) It's half time;
(2) The score is NOT a draw;
(3) Back the current favourite if its price is between 1.30 and 1.40.

I have spent many hours trying to work out how to automate this but to no avail. How do I incorporate my simple requirments (number 3 particularly) into Lee's model?
Realrocknrolla

nicholson3003 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:29 am
This looks very useful. Thanks Lee.

I want to automatically set a bet that meets the following criteria:
(1) It's half time;
(2) The score is NOT a draw;
(3) Back the current favourite if its price is between 1.30 and 1.40.

I have spent many hours trying to work out how to automate this but to no avail. How do I incorporate my simple requirments (number 3 particularly) into Lee's model?
Interesting stats on last seasons
HOME
HOME WINS.png
AWAY
AWAY WINS.png
Each image shows the number of games where the home or away team is priced at 1.3 - 1.4 at HT

In the PL at home, only 60% went on to win....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicholson3003

Yes, it was an example rather than a specific plan. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should integrate those requirements into Lee's bot?
Realrocknrolla

nicholson3003 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:35 am
Yes, it was an example rather than a specific plan. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should integrate those requirements into Lee's bot?
You just need to include a rule in the bot!

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... k1&mw=MzIw

The conditions are simple!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”