Correct Score HT Bot

JakubStefanik

Hi, how often do you update your min odds. rules based on data you have and based on what time period you decide which variable you use such as current season, 2,3 etc.?
nicholson3003

This looks very useful. Thanks Lee.

I want to automatically set a bet that meets the following criteria:
(1) It's half time;
(2) The score is NOT a draw;
(3) Back the current favourite if its price is between 1.30 and 1.40.

I have spent many hours trying to work out how to automate this but to no avail. How do I incorporate my simple requirments (number 3 particularly) into Lee's model?
Realrocknrolla

nicholson3003 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:29 am
This looks very useful. Thanks Lee.

I want to automatically set a bet that meets the following criteria:
(1) It's half time;
(2) The score is NOT a draw;
(3) Back the current favourite if its price is between 1.30 and 1.40.

I have spent many hours trying to work out how to automate this but to no avail. How do I incorporate my simple requirments (number 3 particularly) into Lee's model?
Interesting stats on last seasons
HOME
HOME WINS.png
AWAY
AWAY WINS.png
Each image shows the number of games where the home or away team is priced at 1.3 - 1.4 at HT

In the PL at home, only 60% went on to win....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicholson3003

Yes, it was an example rather than a specific plan. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should integrate those requirements into Lee's bot?
Realrocknrolla

nicholson3003 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:35 am
Yes, it was an example rather than a specific plan. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should integrate those requirements into Lee's bot?
You just need to include a rule in the bot!

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... k1&mw=MzIw

The conditions are simple!
nicholson3003

Thank you, I probably wouldn't have asked the question if I had found it to be "simple"!

I have watched Lee's video (several times) and tried to follow his instructions but I still cannot get the bot to trigger. Specifically, I have edited the base bot as follows:

(1) Edited only the rules that are based on a non-draw score at half time (e.g 1-0, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, etc);
(2) Changed the "Rule type" from "Alert....." to "Place back bet";
(2) Edited the "Applies to selection" to the appropriate Betfair order;
(3) Completed the Parameters;
(4) Edited the "Conditions" by adding a "Back price of selection".

Any thoughts on where I am going wrong?
nicholson3003

I've made some inroads towards getting this to fit with my system but I still need some advice. I'm sure it will be a bit of a "duh" moment when I get it right but I'm not there yet. :oops:

How do I integrate this with my system? As I am only interested in scores of 1-0, 0-1, 2-1 or 1-2 I have followed the video example and entered stored values for each of these HT scores for the Event with an entered amount of 1. Now what?

I want to have the system make a bet on Match Odds, not the Correct Score. So I seem to have two different set of rules, doing two different things. How do I bring them together?

I'd really appreciate some help.
Realrocknrolla

nicholson3003 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:28 pm
I've made some inroads towards getting this to fit with my system but I still need some advice. I'm sure it will be a bit of a "duh" moment when I get it right but I'm not there yet. :oops:

How do I integrate this with my system? As I am only interested in scores of 1-0, 0-1, 2-1 or 1-2 I have followed the video example and entered stored values for each of these HT scores for the Event with an entered amount of 1. Now what?

I want to have the system make a bet on Match Odds, not the Correct Score. So I seem to have two different set of rules, doing two different things. How do I bring them together?

I'd really appreciate some help.
https://youtu.be/VkFs6BmF9Uc

This should prod you more
ghtrader

Hi LeeCal thanks so much for this, I think it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking to lay the correct score at HT on specific matches regardless of the score (Unless its 'Any Other Score' obviously). Would it work to amend the 'watchlist alert' rules to place a lay bet on that score for me, rather than creating new rules? I'm not bothered about having watchlist alerts, my criteria for identifying the matches is determined pre-match.

Hope the above makes sense!
Hanson36

Hello,

Is there a way to import all the correct score markets into Guardian in one go or does it have to be done game by game?

Thanks,
Dallas

Hanson36 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:29 am
Hello,

Is there a way to import all the correct score markets into Guardian in one go or does it have to be done game by game?

Thanks,
They can all be done in one go a in a few ways

Easiest is probably to use the 'Soccer' tab and select 'All Correct Score Markets'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... ction.html

Or you could create your own market filter if you wanted to add some filters ie, country, league, volume etc
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fil ... rkets.html
Hanson36

Perfect, thank you so much!

Have a great weekend.
firlandsfarm

I fully congratulate Lee on his achievement and have used his set-up but I recently had an epiphany! :D I noticed that the current score is (always?) the first score down the market screen table that has a Lay price. (To paraphrase Sherlock Holmes, when the eagle-eyed bots have eliminated all the impossible scores what's left are the possible ones.) I haven't coded it yet to test but am I right? If so wouldn't that be simpler to code?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”