Correct Score HT Bot

LeeCaL

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:55 am
LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan
There's no such thing as a 'small error', it's an 'error'. Nothing major, it just fails to do the one thing it's supposed to do.

For a guy who's adverising a BetAngel automation customisation service on his youtube channel, getting something this simple this wrong isn't a good look. :roll:
Haha, the bot is far from simple my friend. The small error would only "potentially" affect 3-3 score alert not appearing in the watchlist. It just wasn't consistent with the other rules & i'm a little OCD like that. 3-3 at HT is v rare so haven't personally witnessed it not working but made the change regardless. I could have swapped it out without commenting but I like transparency.

Have a good day,
Lee
ShaunWhite

It's perhaps not simple but it's certainly not complex "my friend" even if you think it is. I wouldn't call wanting something to actually work "OCD".
LeeCaL

It's complex enough for me to be the first to accurately identify the correct score using the CS market and not incremental signals in the MO which throws up false goals from red cards. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you have a better solution then feel free to upload and share it! ;)
malgilb

Do you just apply this as is to any match?
sfq290

I am completely new to this. I am trying to lay the CS at half-time with selected matches if the score is 0-2 or 2-0. I have watched the video numerous times and thought I had this set up for automation. Sadly it was doing anything but lol. Please could someone run me through in a simple fashion how to do this? Kind regards Dave
LeeCaL

malgilb wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 am
Do you just apply this as is to any match?
Yes just apply it to any CS market then add the markets to the watchlist and ensure the alerts are turned on in the display tab.

Thanks,
Lee
LeeCaL

sfq290 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 am
I am completely new to this. I am trying to lay the CS at half-time with selected matches if the score is 0-2 or 2-0. I have watched the video numerous times and thought I had this set up for automation. Sadly it was doing anything but lol. Please could someone run me through in a simple fashion how to do this? Kind regards Dave
If you fire me a direct message I will send you some instructions pal.
sfq290

Hi pal, having a bad day. The message seems to be stuck in PM outbox and won't move?
sniffer66

sfq290 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:34 am
Hi pal, having a bad day. The message seems to be stuck in PM outbox and won't move?
Pretty sure it does that until the recipient logs on/reads it. Concerned me initially but they always get there
sfq290

Cheers for that.
Diacritical Quark

Cheers Lee, looks pretty good
Realrocknrolla

Good effort.... KUDOS
jonjames38

I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
LeeCaL

jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
RedBamboo

LeeCal, please can you just clarify something for me.

In this post you have shared a V2 of the the file (CS HT scanner).

I was watching your video (Opening Goal Strategy Bot Which Places a Bet at HT & 60min using BetAngel & CGMbet Software) where you seemed to use a V3 of the file. Am I correct? And if so, please can you share the V3 file.

Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”