Dutching correct score

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
cyclops1000

I'm looking at creating a bot and it might be a bit too ambitious
Can be done manually
Looking at placing a dutch bet on correct scores before the game starts but the ambitious bit is for the bot to place another dutch bet once a goal is scored and some of the possible scores are no longer valid
For example the 0-0 score will no longer be valid and depending on which side scores first the 1-0 and 0-1 might no longer be valid
Obviously there has to be a point where it has to stop but I was hoping to be able to set it up so that at worst I would break even or the loss wouldn't be too catastrophic
Any one have any comments ?
Diacritical Quark

There's a couple of bots that LeeCal has created in the shared files section that use a pretty good correct score scanner that you can build on. I think he's also made a bot that depending on who scores the first goal in U/O 2.5 i.e home or away will either green or leave as free bet. Again you could build on this for the CS market. Failing that just PM the guy as I think he builds these things for a fee maybe and could probably put something together for you (I'm in no way affiliated or know Lee at all, just from what I've seen on the forum).
phungdao

cyclops1000 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:12 am
I'm looking at creating a bot and it might be a bit too ambitious
Can be done manually
Looking at placing a dutch bet on correct scores before the game starts but the ambitious bit is for the bot to place another dutch bet once a goal is scored and some of the possible scores are no longer valid
For example the 0-0 score will no longer be valid and depending on which side scores first the 1-0 and 0-1 might no longer be valid
Obviously there has to be a point where it has to stop but I was hoping to be able to set it up so that at worst I would break even or the loss wouldn't be too catastrophic
Any one have any comments ?
just to say the spread on correct score market way to far so probably be a bad trade if the bet went against u

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”