First Half Injury Time Calculation Bot

LeeCaL

This is a First Half Injury Time Calculator.

I have have created this to try to identify how much injury time has been added to the first half.

It works by storing a stored value on the HT Correct Score market from 44min 30sec every 10 seconds until the market is no longer active.
By doing this we can accurately identify when the first half has ended due to the market no longer being able to send out another signal.

The 2nd bot "(LCT) Injury Time Any Market.baf" can be used on any market and edited to place a bet on a specific time in the 2nd half.
For this example it will simply send out an audio alert with a popup when it believes the 2nd half time is 50min/60min/70min/80min/90min.

It does this by using the new "Stored Value Changed Condition" and will take into account the 15 minute HT break period plus extra time required to meet the desired 2nd half time.

Please be mindful that not all leagues strictly observe the full time allowed for the injury time break and some leagues have 10 minutes break interval so the bot will need to be adjusted accordingly

I will be working on V2 very shortly as suggested by ShaunWhite which will look to identify when the period of HT odds stability has ended to try to identify when the 2nd half has kicked off and the odds decay resumes.

See the YouTube video below for a look at how this automation works and how to edit the parameters:
https://youtu.be/12RuPsh8ZDE

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

LeeCaL wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:30 pm
as suggested by ....ShaunWhite
Thx for the namecheck but you can drop my surname now Lee :) I had a blonde moment when I first registered and confused my UserId with what would be my forum name (d'oh), so I've been stuck with the full name ever since. It's no biggy though and thankfully I'm virtually impossible to google anyway thanks to the Flying Tomato.
LeeCaL

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:49 pm
LeeCaL wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:30 pm
as suggested by ....ShaunWhite
Thx for the namecheck but you can drop my surname now Lee :) I had a blonde moment when I first registered and confused my UserId with what would be my forum name (d'oh), so I've been stuck with the full name ever since. It's no biggy though and thankfully I'm virtually impossible to google anyway thanks to the Flying Tomato.
Haha it's a cracking name & a cracking snowboarder lol
Last edited by LeeCaL on Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brooksie55

Nice one Lee!
Nhouse1234

Hey Lee. Did you make any progress on a bot to identify when the second half started ? This bot is brilliant but finding variance in almost every match, mainly as the refs all seem to have a different idea about how long the HT break is.
Carasad

The referees are as negligent as possible about the extra time at the end of the half. In my opinion, they should use various professional devices more often. For example, so that the bot assigns the additional time.
Jonathon69

Hello,

I've been trying to make this bot work, but not having much luck. Is there anything obvious I am missing? I'm a total noob to automation so there probably is to be fair.

To debug I have gone basic and - in the first instance - just tried to see the "injury time" stored value being assigned. But I can't even get this to work for me :(

I have tried this:
  • Imported the (LCT) Injury Time Check - HALF TIME SCORE.baf file and applied it to a market in the Automation Rules 1 column.
    Created a custom column to display "injury time" stored value (this never gets populated or updated)
    Waited for half time to arrive.... but it comes and goes, and nothing is displayed. Nor is the assignment showing in the logs.
I have managed to get other live data showing in custom columns so I'm pretty confident I've got that bit right. I'm not seing anyting being assinged in the logs either.

I've also tried to see if the stored value is present in a CSV file in AppData/Roaming, but I can't find anything there.

Are there any pointers or tips you can help me with?

Cheers
Jonathon69

We did work out what the problem was - Pebkac - I didn't realise that the automation file had to be loaded at the start of the game. :D

Making progress now, so thanks for all of your help.
StellaBot

Would adding the half time betting not work somehow?
ie once winner announced H D A ?
Dallas

StellaBot wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:55 pm
Would adding the half time betting not work somehow?
ie once winner announced H D A ?
Not really as it could take BF a few mins to close and settle that market
You could maybe use the suspended time but that might get tricked by a late goal near the end of the first half

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”