Correct Score Logger

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
CallumPerry

As an Excel trader, this is new to me. I have had a go at creating a Correct Score Logger with the new season starting soon. Could somebody please take a look over it for me to make sure there are no silly mistakes and confirm I have done it the most efficient way possible please?

Once loaded into Guardian, this logger is supposed to capture each of the score's values from the Correct Score market once 5 minutes prior to kick off and then export it to a .csv file.

I am hoping if I load all the 3pm kick offs from the top half a dozen leagues and tick restrict refresh to about 6 minutes before kick off to 0 seconds (start time), this file should be able to capture ALL games?? My only worry is that at 20m/s, I can scan through 50 games a second but what about if there are more than 50 games at i.e. 3pm? How do you automaters make sure nothing is missed without potentially duplicating earlier values?
Correct Score Logger.baf
Cal :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallumPerry

I tried this on the Championship game this evening and have what is in the attached image. Sorry, again I am an Excel trader rather than Automation user so unfamiliar with this part of the software. Where would the .csv file be located?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

CallumPerry wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 pm
I tried this on the Championship game this evening and have what is in the attached image. Sorry, again I am an Excel trader rather than Automation user so unfamiliar with this part of the software. Where would the .csv file be located?

Capture.PNG
If you click on the Advanced Settings tab, then Explore reports folder

That will open a Windows folder, in the address bar step back one page to Bet Angel Profesional
You'll then see a folder named SV Exports
CallumPerry

Thank you Dallas. I have just noticed when I clicked on this tab, 'Export Reports on Market Closure' is unticked. Does this need to be ticked for the bot to work? I ask this because my workbook has a blank column where the stored values should be. Could you please give the rules a once over when you get chance? Or is the problem as simple as just needing to tick this one box before the games tomorrow?

Here is what was generated earlier...
Capture2.PNG
firlandsfarm

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:53 am
Thank you Dallas. I have just noticed when I clicked on this tab, 'Export Reports on Market Closure' is unticked. Does this need to be ticked for the bot to work?
Hi Callum, have to say I can't speak for SV's within Excel, never made the link but yes, the BOT will work but it won't export/save the data. However, if BA and the race is still in Guardian you can manually copy the log and rescue your data from there assuming you elected for the SV's to be noted in the log.
Dallas

CallumPerry wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 pm

Capture.PNG
The 'Export report on market closure' option is just to export your P/L, so isn't applicable to what you are doing so doesn't need ticking

The option below that i suggested you use was just a quick way to get to the SVexport folder, rather than navigate through windows for it.

I'll import the rules file into Guardian later and take a quick look, but from glancing over it in notepad it looks like you've only got rules to export stored value, but no rules storing any values.
ie, you prob need a rule/s to store the value of the back price of each selection at 5min to KO
you'd then run the export rule at 4:55 to KO to export those values
CallumPerry

Ahhh I understand what you mean, I did a little reading about the interface and now I see how it works. I've had another go...
Correct Score Logger V2.baf
Captures data at 5 minutes before kick off and writes it to the workbook a minute later. The only thing now is that it looks like this...
Capture3.PNG
For some reason every score shows the score and then a 1 in the first pair of columns and then the next pair correctly shows i.e. 0-0 and then its odds of 11.5? Why the duplication? Any way this can be amended and maybe ever altered to show the LTP AND the volume at each price?

I feel like I grasp the interface now but there are understandably parts I am new to. I don't think I will be changing any of my bots from Excel to here any time soon.
humanoid769

Hi

This has been what I am going to try and setup so I will be watching with interest ... Thx for sharing the the file
CallumPerry

I'll have another look before the weekend mate. V2 currently works, it just duplicates columns so a bit messy. V3 will hopefully have the price and volume nice and neat on a single row per event.
humanoid769

Look forward to seeing how you tidy up the out put .. I have also been looking at the store price history which could then be used on any market
CallumPerry

V3 is here now. I tried, for each individual score, to capture the price and then the volume but this version only seems to capture the score. I have found that it saves the data to the same ever-growing .csv file which I really like. Would somebody mind please looking over this and tweaking it so it is ready for the weekend games please?

I don't understand why it is still capturing the price name i.e. 0-0 and then '1' for a pair of columns, this is unnecessary. I'm just trying to achieve:

(0-0, 'Odds', 0-0, 'Volume for selection') repeat for all 19 selections.

Please could somebody advise how to achieve what i'm looking for efficiently? TIA.
Correct Score Logger V3.baf
CallumPerry

Any of the 6 people who downloaded managed to tweak? Just preparing everything for tomorrow :)
firlandsfarm

Sorry Callum. just downloaded it while I remembered it because I know where I may be able to use it in the future but want to finish other trials before I distract myself :)
CallumPerry

Cheers for the reply, anybody else managed to take a look yet please? Just so it's ready to launch in around an hours time. Hoping it will help other users too!
humanoid769

Hi Yes I get the same it doesn't allow what data to put out. Have you logged this with the helpdesk? If not I can

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”