Correct Score Logger

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rostov

Try a separate rule for each stored value, rather than two SVs on the same rule.
CallumPerry

Been a while but updated this last night, tried it on around 3 games and it now seems to do what I wanted it to do. With support from Dallas, here is V4.

If you run it and then look at the 'values' workbook which is where the data gets sent to (guide to accessing it earlier in this thread) you will see the data gets written like this...

0-0, 'the number 2', 0-0 LTP, Price, 0-0 Vol, Volume ... and then this repeats for the other 18 possible score lines. Didn't look too far into why the first two columns are even present but it works so I got lazy and stopped; maybe somebody could suggest ways of doing it more efficiently but anyways, hope it proves useful to at least one other trader interested in collecting LTP and Vol for the Correct Score market 5 minutes before kick off.

I'll be amending and complicating it for my own personal ideas, there's a good 40 games or so tonight I'm interested in capturing.
Correct Score Logger V4.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phungdao

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:13 pm
V3 is here now. I tried, for each individual score, to capture the price and then the volume but this version only seems to capture the score. I have found that it saves the data to the same ever-growing .csv file which I really like. Would somebody mind please looking over this and tweaking it so it is ready for the weekend games please?

I don't understand why it is still capturing the price name i.e. 0-0 and then '1' for a pair of columns, this is unnecessary. I'm just trying to achieve:

(0-0, 'Odds', 0-0, 'Volume for selection') repeat for all 19 selections.

Please could somebody advise how to achieve what i'm looking for efficiently? TIA.

Correct Score Logger V3.baf
hi cullum, im new on here, ive just created my automation bot ,but need to create some extra formulas on excell,unfortunately i cant remember my lessons in excell, what i need to create is a spreadsheet that imports football teams opening goals scored and conceded between certain times and their formation, plus use a chart of the current market condition to formulate true or false condition,can you help ,id be willing to pay
yours sincerely dao

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”