cant get signal for goals other than 1st goal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
phungdao

hi peeps ,ive been on here for 2 months now trying to create bots for different scenarios.very confusing because ive created one that gives me 1 goal signal ,but i cant get one for 2nd or 3rd goal recorded by betangel, im attaching the file if anyone can please take a quick look and advise
backu4.5 1.1.baf
,im trying to get signal for 2nd goal scored (which not happening and wondering why,because i have it on increment signal and condition =2 goals)then place a back bet with some conditions,like historic relative odds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The 'goal' rule is only armed to trigger once, this is going to need to trigger at least twice

The rest looks fine but you might have to remove/edit the 'Relative Odds Condition'
As thats looking for a 2 tick gap between the back/lay price that may not always happen
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:12 pm
The 'goal' rule is only armed to trigger once, this is going to need to trigger at least twice

The rest looks fine but you might have to remove/edit the 'Relative Odds Condition'
As thats looking for a 2 tick gap between the back/lay price that may not always happen
man, thank you so much dallas for the response ,you are so kind

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”