Football Scores, In-Play Stats & Momentum via script, using an API. Code and example BAF

Frogmella

Looking forward to the update. This is VERY useful work. Thanks for putting in the effort and thanks for sharing it.
sniffer66

DrJAT wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Am I doing something wrong as all the team names are ** ?
I am having the same problem. I just downloaded everything and I'm using the script with no mods whatsoever. None of the team names are being pulled through by the looks of things, I just get **.
Also, apart from the first couple of lines, every stat for every game is -1 or -100. I know from reading over the script these are initialised to nonsense values but I'm not quite sure why real data isn't puling through?
As above, wait for the new version

Also, as per my original post. Sofascore only runs momentum and inplay stats for the decent leagues. There are a ton of crap games on tonight, for which SS arent producing stat data. Have a look on the SS site yourself - all you are getting is the scores in most games. I can only reproduce data thats available ;)
sniffer66

Just to demo\whet your appetites for the new version, and show matches that only have score data vs some that have full stats

Check the Possession stats for Dundee and Hartlepool

I will only release when fully tested though

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

DrJAT wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:
I am having the same problem. I just downloaded everything and I'm using the script with no mods whatsoever. None of the team names are being pulled through by the looks of things, I just get **.
Also, apart from the first couple of lines, every stat for every game is -1 or -100. I know from reading over the script these are initialised to nonsense values but I'm not quite sure why real data isn't puling through?
I wonder if its Office 365 ?
sniffer66

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:07 pm
DrJAT wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:
I wonder if its Office 365 ?
Shouldn't make a difference, I'm not touching Excel or Office. It's creating a text based CSV file via the script - your PC will just default to Excel opening it locally if you have Office installed
DrJAT

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:54 pm

...all you are getting is the scores in most games. I can only reproduce data thats available ;)
Awesome, cheers mate! Makes total sense. Very much looking forward to getting this rigged up properly, as I've got a few strategies that have a lot of branches depending on scores, so a reliable way to automate those would be a dream come true!
Thanks for your hard work mate. Also, can you recommend any good starting resources for learning scripting with this language?
sniffer66

DrJAT wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:12 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:54 pm

...all you are getting is the scores in most games. I can only reproduce data thats available ;)
Awesome, cheers mate! Makes total sense. Very much looking forward to getting this rigged up properly, as I've got a few strategies that have a lot of branches depending on scores, so a reliable way to automate those would be a dream come true!
Thanks for your hard work mate. Also, can you recommend any good starting resources for learning scripting with this language?
Not a problem - glad to help.

To be honest, the devs on the Auto-It forum aren't great at spoonfeeding newcomers and although the inbuilt help function is good it assumes a bit of knowledge first. It's a language with BASIC type syntax(which is how I was able to pick it up easily, having worked in IT for donkeys). So your best bet is to find a BASIC tutorial online - though it's not been prevalent for many years, there should be something out there.
DrJAT

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:25 pm
It's a language with BASIC type syntax (which is how I was able to pick it up easily, having worked in IT for donkeys). So your best bet is to find a BASIC tutorial online - though it's not been prevalent for many years, there should be something out there.
Nice one, cheers. I did some BASIC as a kid, and learnt Fortran and C++ at uni, so it's probably just a case of learning the syntax for me.
sniffer66

Update posted in new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25355

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”