Football Scores, In-Play Stats & Momentum via script, using an API. Code and example BAF

MemphisFlash

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frogmella

How odd. I've done nothing to the code other than "Stats Off" and "Graphs Off" as per the original post. And because I'm only recording goals I have removed the rules that collect the other data from the example .baf file.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any ideas about what I might have done to mess it up.
MemphisFlash

forest.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Frogmella wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:43 am
How odd. I've done nothing to the code other than "Stats Off" and "Graphs Off" as per the original post. And because I'm only recording goals I have removed the rules that collect the other data from the example .baf file.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any ideas about what I might have done to mess it up.
Can you post up the csv created by the script ? That will determine whether it's an issue with the script code or the baf.
Obviously from when there are matches on you have applied the baf to.
Archery1969

Am I doing something wrong as all the team names are ** ?
sniffer66

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:01 pm
That's an odd one Archery. As is, the script shouldnt be doing that. Have you made any edits ? if so, what were they ?
Archery1969

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:23 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
That's an odd one Archery. As is, the script shouldnt be doing that. Have you made any edits ? if so, what were they ?
Didn’t touch it, just select all paste and run it. Strange.
sniffer66

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:00 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Archery1969 wrote:
OK thanks.

Probably worth holding off for a bit anyways. I've been playing around with the code for a few days and making some improvements - feedback loop from Guardian to the script re market names, fuzzy logic on differences in team names, only querying matches the baf is deployed to in Guardian etc
Hoping to have it ready and tested soon, so will post up when done.
Euler

Looking forward to that. I've had fun playing with this.
Archery1969

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:08 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:00 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

OK thanks.

Probably worth holding off for a bit anyways. I've been playing around with the code for a few days and making some improvements - feedback loop from Guardian to the script re market names, fuzzy logic on differences in team names, only querying matches the baf is deployed to in Guardian etc
Hoping to have it ready and tested soon, so will post up when done.
Cool. Could it be something todo with Excel versions or need to configure Excel ?
Frogmella

Sorry, the forum will not allow me to send you the .csv file. presumably because it is a LibreOffice Calc format. I don't have Excel installed.

I attach a screenshot instead.

Tonight matches the .baf file reports Betis as 0-0 when it is 1-2. And Lyon as 1-0 when it is 0-0.
sniffer66

Frogmella wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:01 pm
Sorry, the forum will not allow me to send you the .csv file. presumably because it is a LibreOffice Calc format. I don't have Excel installed.

I attach a screenshot instead.

Tonight matches the .baf file reports Betis as 0-0 when it is 1-2. And Lyon as 1-0 when it is 0-0.
Yup, this is the problem I've found using 2 or more matching names only in the market title. It will match some games where common words are re-used. Will be fixed when I release the next version (shortly)
Frogmella

I tried removing the file association and saved it as a .txt file but still the forum won't let me attach it.
sniffer66

Just to give an idea of the scope of the issue

This is a match on now. Col0 is the BF market name, Col1 is the Sofascore match name
You have to do some pretty involved checking to match them together, without creating false positives. i.e another Madrid game on at the same time
By the way, Col3 is the fuzzy logic checking result where "11" is the number of letters difference between both strings
It's getting there though :D

Capture.JPG
DrJAT

Archery1969 wrote:
I am having the same problem. I just downloaded everything and I'm using the script with no mods whatsoever. None of the team names are being pulled through by the looks of things, I just get **.
Also, apart from the first couple of lines, every stat for every game is -1 or -100. I know from reading over the script these are initialised to nonsense values but I'm not quite sure why real data isn't puling through?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”