Football Scores, In-Play Stats & Momentum via script, using an API. Version 2

DrJAT

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:17 am
Not that I'm aware of JT. But I have seen the odd spike over 100 in the past. Just assumed it was an error in their algo somewhere.
Curious if there was a goal soon after though...
That game finished 0-0 so no goal I'm afraid. I also saw 100 in one of the games yesterday, can't remember which one though.
The one thing I can remember was looking at a Romanian game yesterday where the home favourite dominated the pressure stats and the away team scored in pretty much their only possession of the match. I wasn't watching live pictures but I would guess it was some kind of counter attack on the break.
sniffer66

DrJAT wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:26 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:17 am
Not that I'm aware of JT. But I have seen the odd spike over 100 in the past. Just assumed it was an error in their algo somewhere.
Curious if there was a goal soon after though...
That game finished 0-0 so no goal I'm afraid. I also saw 100 in one of the games yesterday, can't remember which one though.
The one thing I can remember was looking at a Romanian game yesterday where the home favourite dominated the pressure stats and the away team scored in pretty much their only possession of the match. I wasn't watching live pictures but I would guess it was some kind of counter attack on the break.
Thats a pattern I have seen looking at the old stats I've downloaded. Very hard to call which way it will go though, purely on the data. Opportunity to lay the current score ?
asaele

Just a though on a possible improvement for name matching.
Would it be possible in some way to add a manual lookup table for frequent names to ensure a match?
Some teams, like Manchester United and Manchester City are never matched becuase betfair names them "Man Utd" and "Man City".

Some kind of replacement table for the Betfair name before checking against sofascore?
fuzz28

Thanks so much got this working somewhat but I've noticed that csv files in the output folder appear and then disappear. Is this supposed to happen? I've changed permission settings etc for the folder I've noticed that the file name Sofascore_Final.csv is populated with the figures. Do you have an equivalent tennis script which imports tennis data like service percentage, break points etc? I've been trying to create one but completely lost.

Many thanks for all your work.
sniffer66

fuzz28 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 pm
Thanks so much got this working somewhat but I've noticed that csv files in the output folder appear and then disappear. Is this supposed to happen? I've changed permission settings etc for the folder I've noticed that the file name Sofascore_Final.csv is populated with the figures. Do you have an equivalent tennis script which imports tennis data like service percentage, break points etc? I've been trying to create one but completely lost.

Glad it's working for you. The CSV output files are used to specify to the script which matches you want to monitor, as you have the baf applied to them. This prevents unnecessary processing time pulling data for matches you don't want. The CSV files get read for the market name and are then deleted, so you will see them go. I have them creating a few times as sofascore don't always have the match data until a few mins in.

I do have a script for tennis that works in the same way, pulling all the in play stats and momentum. Will post it up in the tennis sub section when I get a chance
fuzz28

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:45 pm
fuzz28 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Glad it's working for you. The CSV output files are used to specify to the script which matches you want to monitor, as you have the baf applied to them. This prevents unnecessary processing time pulling data for matches you don't want. The CSV files get read for the market name and are then deleted, so you will see them go. I have them creating a few times as sofascore don't always have the match data until a few mins in.

I do have a script for tennis that works in the same way, pulling all the in play stats and momentum. Will post it up in the tennis sub section when I get a chance
Many thanks for you reply. It's a great script and think it will be really helpful to my trading. It would be fantastic if you could post the tennis script to the tennis section. Thanks again for your great contribution to this forum.
ArticalBadboy

Evening all,
Apologies but I'm confused by the multiple threads and can't get this to work...perhaps someone could help please.

Can someone confirm the following please:
1. Does this work with Windows 11?
2. Is 'SofaScoreV1.1' the correct BAF?
3. Is 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' the correct file?
4. Should 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' be in the temp folder?
5. Does the temp file need to be changed from 'read only'? If so does anyone know to change it. (I do so, but it reverts to read only)
6. I have 'sofascore.csv' in the temp folder, but I have seen screenshots where people have 'sofascore_final.csv'. Which is correct?
7. I'm aware I need to use the Scite editor, but do I ever need to open AutoIT? (Why did I need to download it?)

Many thanks in advance
ABB
sniffer66

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:56 pm
Evening all,
Apologies but I'm confused by the multiple threads and can't get this to work...perhaps someone could help please.

Can someone confirm the following please:
1. Does this work with Windows 11?
2. Is 'SofaScoreV1.1' the correct BAF?
3. Is 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' the correct file?
4. Should 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' be in the temp folder?
5. Does the temp file need to be changed from 'read only'? If so does anyone know to change it. (I do so, but it reverts to read only)
6. I have 'sofascore.csv' in the temp folder, but I have seen screenshots where people have 'sofascore_final.csv'. Which is correct?
7. I'm aware I need to use the Scite editor, but do I ever need to open AutoIT? (Why did I need to download it?)

Many thanks in advance
ABB
Sorry, had a few different versions posted, that I couldnt edit after a certain amount of time, so it got a little confused in the threads
Answers in turn:

1. Does this work with Windows 11? - Yes

2. Is 'SofaScoreV1.1' the correct BAF? - No
get the example LTD file from 1st post here, and edit as needed

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25355

3. Is 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' the correct file? - Yes

4. Should 'SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3' be in the temp folder? Yes - c:\temp, create if doesnt exist. Also create c:\temp\csv_output folder manually

5. Does the temp file need to be changed from 'read only'? If so does anyone know to change it. (I do so, but it reverts to read only). Try setting permissions and properties at the folder level to write\execute

If using SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 as your script file you will have 2 files in c:\temp: C:\Temp\Sofascore_Final_Build.csv and C:\Temp\Sofascore_Final.csv. Build is just a temp file, final is the one read by the baf

You need it installed to run the Auto-It code. Scite is just an editor, script launcher but it won't work unless the Auto-It program is installed. By using Scite you are using Auto-It automatically

Hope that help. Post again in here if you are still having issues
ArticalBadboy

Thank you for your speedy and thorough reply, it is greatly appreciated.
I have it all running now.
It's a wonderful piece of coding; thank you very much indeed for sharing.
Have a great weekend.
sniffer66

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:52 pm
Thank you for your speedy and thorough reply, it is greatly appreciated.
I have it all running now.
It's a wonderful piece of coding; thank you very much indeed for sharing.
Have a great weekend.
Good stuff, glad you got it working OK
ArticalBadboy

Hi again Sniffer66,
Perhaps you could help please?

If I wanted to use Markets other than match odds, do I simply change the " - Match Odds" part of line 76 of the In the SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 file to a different market suffix ; or is it more complicated than that?

Many thanks
ABB
sniffer66

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:16 am
Hi again Sniffer66,
Perhaps you could help please?

If I wanted to use Markets other than match odds, do I simply change the " - Match Odds" part of line 76 of the In the SS_Fuzzy_V1.0.au3 file to a different market suffix ; or is it more complicated than that?

Many thanks
ABB
It's a little more complex than that but not much, just needs a few other lines edited I think to match the name correctly. But I've a banging hangover so not thinking straight lol
However, I created the script using Event SV's, so for ease you could load both your MO and say, CS, markets and when the baf is applied to the MO markets the SV's would be available to CS etc
ArticalBadboy

Hi again Sniffer66, hope you are well.

Would it be possible for you to tell me which lines I need to edit please?

Many thanks
ABB
sniffer66

I'm actually away until Monday so can't take a look. But if you tell me which markets you would prefer to use it on I'll do a quick edit when I get back.
ArticalBadboy

Thank you so much, that's really kind of you.
It would be the Over/Under 3.5 Goals Market.

Regards
ABB

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”